• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys I love the Pro game For more than I love the College game.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I think this is the trash talking thread so Imma jump in here and do it.

I know from the ESPN board... I seldom ever posted on the Skins board or Giants board. Don't think I ever posted on the Eagles board. ( not gonna sware to it but dont remember it if I did)

And I never trolled their boards. Everytime I posted on their boards though.. Would be 2-3 guys wanting to talk football and 30 wanting to trash talk. I just "expectit to happen" when you talk on another teams boards.

I really don't care who post.... as long as they can hold a solid football debate I can go back and forth with them. When the "crazy bullshit" is posted (on either side) is when my nerves tend to get erked.

I've said 100 times.. the NFC East fan base has some of the dumbest fans (or attention trolls) in all of the NFL.
Is what it is .... we all have a solid fan base.... and we all have our share of frigging idiots that make the rest of us look dumb... or rather try to.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday... IM going to do something I rarely do and call Bullshit here. Comparing me to Catfish is rather insulting. When I post, I generally stay on topic. If asked a question I dont try and dodge it, and I actually do try and contribute to the thread even if Im posting a not so positive point on the post. I've never gotten "Mad" at you guys defending your team. And for the most part i would think you were rather weak fans if you didnt. You and I have known each other a few seasons now, and i do some what take offense at being tossed into the same group as guys like Catfish and other actual trolls.

read as you will...I clearly said troll or no troll

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now luckily for all of us .... I think the Eagles have a secure lock on the cellar dweller position for a few years...... They got more to fix than any of the other teams. And to lock it .... They have a Steve Spurrier type coach

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark I normally don't like Skins fans being that your a Marine you get a pass....That being said obviously you hope we stay mediocre cause as you well stated it keeps us from getting better in the draft. Me on the other hand I hope the Skins suck cause (A) I hate you guys (B) it keeps the trolls of these boards even when the Boys suck. As for as the Giants go I think this could be the year they take a step backwards. Other than JPP that potent front seven is getting older and other than the prince their db's suck. I don't care That Eli has to rings, I don't believe he's elite he's at the top of the 2nd tier of guys With Flacco being at the top of that group then Rothelisburger and Eli. Romo's on their coat tails the only think he lacks is the jury. Admittedly his playoff performances have been anemic at best. Bottom line this is our Board, Our Squad and were not gone lay down as you guys try and piss on our heads.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow Snook I'd say he is up there..... I wont go as far as to say he is the best..... but yeah upper level of the NFL. Hell I think he is better than Peyton. ( I know not many will agree) but post season speaks volumes. Hell I think Flacco is up there. Dude has been in the playoffs EVERY year since and he don't make mistakes....

To me it's not always about numbers

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL .......to me in this case its not about the numbers....I think when you have arguably one of the best defenses over that past what at least 5 yrs your gonna contend for a Championship. Don't get me wrong I think Eli has done his part and made some key throws but his success is largely on the shoulders of a great defense. Same goes for Big Ben. Eli can throw idiotic pics with the best of them. I believe Peyton is wanna the 5 or 6 best QB's I have ever seen play the game. Give Romo The Ravens Defense or The Steelers or Giants I think he would win.

I can't remember the last time this team had double digit INT's It's not all in the numbers Our guy has self destructed too many times, but he has never had a great team around him....maybe one time. You can't do it alone. Post #125 I said Jury I meant Jewelry.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I'm not high on Peyton at all. With the exception of the one Superbowl... and he rode the defense and running game into that one.... I'd put him right there with Romo.
Regular season... top 5... Post season... needs a running game and defense.

Hell Peyton ALONE threw Denver's season away last year. And Denver had enough of a running game and defense for fuck nuts Tebow to make it just as far (though for 20 million less a year)

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't refute that but again He had to face Tom Terrific and The dominate Steelers and Ravens defense each time he failed. My biggest fear is this Cowboys defense and team in general reminds me of a poor mans Colts team of yester year. I expected to be awesome coming off the edge like Mathis and Freeney and Dismal against the run. All indications out of camp is if Dez stays healthy he will be unstoppable.

So I do understand your argument. But when you couple his career stats with his one ring he deserves it. To me its not all about rings if it were than Sanders And Marino would both be after thought. I think both guys are top 5 at their positions.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my thing is .... I think you give Romo a defense and running game in the playoffs.... his numbers compare to Peyton's

Now I don't thorw blame away from Romo .. I blame him for last years loss vs the skins ...

But playoffs.... the whole damn team doesn't show up. If they did .. and bailed him out once or twice... I think we are looking at him in a totally different picture

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my thing is .... I think you give Romo a defense and running game in the playoffs.... his numbers compare to Peyton's

Now I don't thorw blame away from Romo .. I blame him for last years loss vs the skins ...

But playoffs.... the whole damn team doesn't show up. If they did .. and bailed him out once or twice... I think we are looking at him in a totally different picture

Fuck I actually agree with this. :doh:

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eriko.... first off I will ask, what do you consider a troll?? If its some one who is a fan of another team period, then I guess there is nothing more to say. If you come onto message boards just to agree with other fans of your team about how awesome your team is, then again, not much I can say.

I notice that seems to be the trend on this board and the redskins board.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to check to see which thread this is in .... Eriko is a toll ... pay him no mind....

He will jump into a phone booth ... change into his MMA outfit ... and dare you to come to a city with no number to call him, and tell you he will kick you ass

Good thing you arent on ESPN forum ... he would have the whole post deleted for calling him out.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE LETS NOT RE-HASH THE COWBOY WARS FROM THE OLD BOARD. :L

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to check to see which thread this is in .... Eriko is a toll ... pay him no mind....

He will jump into a phone booth ... change into his MMA outfit ... and dare you to come to a city with no number to call him, and tell you he will kick you ass

Good thing you arent on ESPN forum ... he would have the whole post deleted for calling him out.

There ya go Twist, I knew it wouldn't take long for you to start acting like a Dick with ears. We all have our accessories, my MMA gear and your track shoes

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PLEASE LETS NOT RE-HASH THE COWBOY WARS FROM THE OLD BOARD. :L

Best quote ever

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice that seems to be the trend on this board and the redskins board.

It's when you start posting to purposefully get under people's skin, that's when you venture into troll territory. Especially when you purposefully misquote or falsely represent their opinions, call people homers for having a valid opinion. You call people homers for refuting your opinions with facts.