• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ya go Twist, I knew it wouldn't take long for you to start acting like a Dick with ears. We all have our accessories, my MMA gear and your track shoes

Don't worry I know you have a solid chin .... has to be ... Things bounce off of it daily:laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quite right ... was meant to be ... I was hoping for a blue star though.... you know one like you get when you say things like

Come to my city ... and call me when you get there.... but I aint giving you my number

Or better yet ... when you get there.... it has to be when a time I think it suitable ... to be determined ... the moment you get there..

Or ... one better... even though I have no job and make no money ... I still have a busy life... so when you get there... we will schedule something...

Yup I coulda done much better.

You saw this board advertised on espn ... and you jumped over here.... not a damn thing you and football conversation share.

Find ONE person that disagrees with that last statement. :whistle:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and PS ..... Aint this the correct topic me to expose this fuck? If not ... letme know and I'll stop.

He is what he is

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and PS ..... Aint this the correct topic me to expose this fuck? If not ... letme know and I'll stop.

He is what he is
And you are what you are. Fly 250 miles past my city and then beat your chest when I don't drive 6 hours to get stood up. Then you pull up some dude on facebook and claim its me. I haven't said one word to you since you came here, but if we are exposing, then you are what you are too, a straight up chickenshit

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is what he is

Aug 17, I'll be at the Dallas Convention Center to watch a couple of friends on the legacy card. Come out and I'll buy you a beer and we can settle these petty squabbles. White Bellator tank and khaki shorts. Since you are a self professed 195 pounder with lovehandles and double chins, ya might wanna do a little p90x before then. There's a Ms fitness that weekend, who know's, you might get a sympathy hump

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are what you are. Fly 250 miles past my city and then beat your chest when I don't drive 6 hours to get stood up. Then you pull up some dude on facebook and claim its me. I haven't said one word to you since you came here, but if we are exposing, then you are what you are too, a straight up chickenshit

I aint fly bitch ... I drove

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aug 17, I'll be at the Dallas Convention Center to watch a couple of friends on the legacy card. Come out and I'll buy you a beer and we can settle these petty squabbles. White Bellator tank and khaki shorts. Since you are a self professed 195 pounder with lovehandles and double chins, ya might wanna do a little p90x before then. There's a Ms fitness that weekend, who know's, you might get a sympathy hump

Aug 17th ... I'll be what I'm doing most days ... Working, going to school , and raising my kid

However since you don't have a job and take care of anything ..... Maybe this time you can come for the visit

Last edited by a moderator:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skids Jarvis Jenkins suspended first 4 game for violating the substance abuse policy :burt: Look like the Boyz won't be the only team in the division with depth issues along the Slime

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skids Jarvis Jenkins suspended first 4 game for violating the substance abuse policy :burt: Look like the Boyz won't be the only team in the division with depth issues along the Slime

LMAO just cause you called it the slime HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aug 17th ... I'll be what I'm doing most days ... Working, going to school , and raising my kid

However since you don't have a job and take care of anything ..... Maybe this time you can come for the visit

If you don't want to be called out, keep your big mouth off of me. I haven't said squat to you since you got here. Talk Cowboys, or straight ignore me and I'll ignore you, otherwise just shut the fuck up

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't want to be called out, keep your big mouth off of me. I haven't said squat to you since you got here. Talk Cowboys, or straight ignore me and I'll ignore you, otherwise just shut the fuck up

I'll stop when you stop.

you're 2 years younger than me? Have no job...and don't support your family.

Now here is facts bruh .. at your age guess what ... if you aint making money doing it now ... you're not gonna.

With direct TV .. I get coverage of three different MMA leagues ... and you aren't good enough to be in any of them
At 36? Don't tell me to come see you if that is your career choice ... tell me what channel to tune into.

In other words bruh .... getting a fucking job ... and instead of being supported .... start supporting your family. That aint even me fucking with you .... That's a reality someone should have smacked into your ass years ago

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stop when you stop.

Now here is facts bruh .. at your age guess what ... if you aint making money doing it now ... you're not gonna.

With direct TV .. I get coverage of three different MMA leagues ... and you aren't good enough to be in any of them
At 36? Don't tell me to come see you if that is your career choice ... tell me what channel to tune into.

In other words bruh .... getting a fucking job ... and instead of being supported .... start supporting your family. That aint even me fucking with you .... That's a reality someone should have smacked into your ass years ago
You don't know who I am you stupid jerk. You think I'm that clown that was getting with your wife that you found on facebook, but its not me moron. And go back and look at all of our posts, as usual, you are the one starting the personal crap. So again, come back your big mouth or STFU

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know who I am you stupid jerk. You think I'm that clown that was getting with your wife that you found on facebook, but its not me moron. And go back and look at all of our posts, as usual, you are the one starting the personal crap. So again, come back your big mouth or STFU

getting with my wife? I been divorced since 99....

Keep em coming .....
I dont mind insults .... not at all

now tell us all how you are past 35 and have no income .... and are a MMA fighter again?

That aint personal ... that's fact.
You wanna talk about fighting all the time .... How many times you ever woke up so sick you coud barely move and goto work and do a job where people count on you? Ever?
How tough you are??... Really you ever pulled a 70 hour week much less several of them back to back to cover diapers?

I was as dumb as you at one time ... but I was in my young 20s ... not my late 30s is what it is

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stop when you stop.

getting with my wife? I been divorced since 99....

Keep em coming .....
I dont mind insults .... not at all

now tell us all how you are past 35 and have no income .... and are a MMA fighter again?

That aint personal ... that's fact.
You wanna talk about fighting all the time .... How many times you ever woke up so sick you coud barely move and goto work and do a job where people count on you? Ever?
How tough you are??... Really you ever pulled a 70 hour week much less several of them back to back to cover diapers?

I was as dumb as you at one time ... but I was in my young 20s ... not my late 30s is what it is
LMAO, dude you don't have the first clue who I am. You can make all the shit up you want, you've been called out, and you cheesed up. Seriously, just STFU you loser.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, dude you don't have the first clue who I am. You can make all the shit up you want, you've been called out, and you cheesed up. Seriously, just STFU you loser.

I cheesed up?

answer this

Do you have a job?

Do you support your kids?

answer is no on both..... but you can lie