• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist.. Eriko...

You guys need to either fight, fuck or just ignore each other. :L

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist.. Eriko...

You guys need to either fight, fuck or just ignore each other. :L

Sending each other personal message is also a option, no one wants to no about yalls dirty laundry:argue:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO my draws are clean :lol:

Wait.. we are in the official unofficial trash talk thread. So I can say this here......

As a Cowboys fan, you are always full of shit and thus them draws is always streaked. :)

I got to poke some fun at you twist.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cheesed up?

answer this

Do you have a job?

Do you support your kids?

answer is no on both..... but you can lie
OK Dumbass, Not only do I have a job, I have two, I own two different companies and have been blessed to not want for anything. That's how I can spend a lot of time training. I don't know who you think I am, and I don't care. If you want to find out(you don't), then you know where I'll be and what I'll be wearing the 17th. Jump me from behind, it wont be enough. Otherwise, lets stthe back and forth, nobody on this board wants to hear this Bullshit:bullshit:

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
OK Dumbass, Not only do I have a job, I have two, I own two different companies and have been blessed to not want for anything. That's how I can spend a lot of time training. I don't know who you think I am, and I don't care. If you want to find out(you don't), then you know where I'll be and what I'll be wearing the 17th. Jump me from behind, it wont be enough. Otherwise, lets stthe back and forth, nobody on this board wants to hear this Bullshit:bullshit:

really ..... see the way I figured you out ......

when me and you went at it on espn ... I noticed ... you really had no schedule ... not a working one...

So I recorded the times of your post

Now I've seen men go 3 hours of sleep.... for days

I never seen anyone until you .... not sleep 3 hours for 3 months .....

Now you can claim anything you want .. I dont care.... No man can run that schedule .... and train? LMFAO how fucking dumb do you think we were?

Thats a goddamn xbox addict schedule .... you can cut it anyway you want .... it's still bullshit

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:
tw1st3d;3326517 really ..... see the way I figured you out ...... when me and you went at it on espn ... I noticed ... you really had no schedule ... not a working one... So I recorded the times of your post Now I've seen men go 3 hours of sleep.... for days I never seen anyone until you .... not sleep 3 hours for 3 months ..... Now you can claim anything you want .. I dont care.... No man can run that schedule .... and train? LMFAO how fucking dumb do you think we were? Thats a goddamn xbox addict schedule .... you can cut it anyway you want .... it's still bullshit[/QUOTE said:
ROTFLMFAO! Listen to yourself you lame ass twit. You ''recorded the times of my posts''? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:Dude, seriously, get a life lol. And PM me your insults, no one wants to hear your clueless crap. Oh wait, this is your whole life:laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:
ROTFLMFAO! Listen to yourself you lame ass twit. You ''recorded the times of my posts''? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:Dude, seriously, get a life lol. And PM me your insults, no one wants to hear your clueless crap. Oh wait, this is your whole life:laugh3:

Imma tell you now hoss

throw one more god damn threat at my inbox ... and i'll box your bitch ass up and send you back to xbox ... without a warrenty

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this come get you come get you bullshit you want to post ....

mother fucker .... what everyone cant see is your threat to me in my inbox

I got a life bitch ... To think I can go cross country .. for you ... at your call is ignorant

but you just said on here you are wealthy ... that's why you dont have to work .... your fucking words not mine ....

you cross the Va state line ... I sware to fucking god I'll meet you

and I dont really care who im pissing off.... forum talk is forum talk ..... get threats in your inbox ... and see if it test your temper

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this come get you come get you bullshit you want to post ....

mother fucker .... what everyone cant see is your threat to me in my inbox

I got a life bitch ... To think I can go cross country .. for you ... at your call is ignorant

but you just said on here you are wealthy ... that's why you dont have to work .... your fucking words not mine ....

you cross the Va state line ... I sware to fucking god I'll meet you

and I dont really care who im pissing off.... forum talk is forum talk ..... get threats in your inbox ... and see if it test your temper
:bawling::bawling::bawling: That's right Jerkoff, I took the crap between me and you to the PM....but not until you started the crap on here. No one wants to listen to the BS between us. Don't come on here and play the little victim. If you don't want to be confronted, don't start crap. Keep our personal crap in the PM box. :bawling::bawling:

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imma tell you now hoss

throw one more god damn threat at my inbox ... and i'll box your bitch ass up and send you back to xbox ... without a warrenty
There doesn't have to be any crap on here. The best thing this site has going is that you can go back and look at what people said and when they said it. I never said jack shit about you, but you just couldn't help it, you had to bring all that ESPN crap over here. Don't play the victim when you started it. If you have anymore of this 2nd grade crap you want to throw out, keep it in the PM. Or just keep your mouth off me and I'll keep mine off you. Either way ''Hoss''

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There doesn't have to be any crap on here. The best thing this site has going is that you can go back and look at what people said and when they said it. I never said jack shit about you, but you just couldn't help it, you had to bring all that ESPN crap over here. Don't play the victim when you started it. If you have anymore of this 2nd grade crap you want to throw out, keep it in the PM. Or just keep your mouth off me and I'll keep mine off you. Either way ''Hoss''
you know the answer is simple. Just ignore him (& viceversa) & then he would only be talking to himself. With the way you two are arguing the only way to actually win is to not answer.
Have to admit (outside of you & twist) you haven't been the same asshole as you were on the other board so far. So why not try & continue that with just not answering him. If you ignore him & he continues to talk (which would be to himself) who then would look silly?
Just some friendly advice.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know the answer is simple. Just ignore him (& viceversa) & then he would only be talking to himself. With the way you two are arguing the only way to actually win is to not answer.
Have to admit (outside of you & twist) you haven't been the same asshole as you were on the other board so far. So why not try & continue that with just not answering him. If you ignore him & he continues to talk (which would be to himself) who then would look silly?
Just some friendly advice.

I appreciate that advice. I was an ass on ESPN for the same reason I've been one on this thread, someone talked crap for no reason. But you're right, and I'll ignore him and hope he does the same. Twist, if you have something to say, be man enough to send it PM and keep everyone out of it. Schoompy, I'm gonna give it a rest with him, but you go back and look at the posts and see who started the crap again

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate that advice. I was an ass on ESPN for the same reason I've been one on this thread, someone talked crap for no reason. But you're right, and I'll ignore him and hope he does the same. Twist, if you have something to say, be man enough to send it PM and keep everyone out of it. Schoompy, I'm gonna give it a rest with him, but you go back and look at the posts and see who started the crap again

No worries ... I pmed you back

same shit ... come to you bullshit you always posted on ESPN.

Come to San Antonio... Already did... and you aint show there.... Now you want me to come back so you wont show again.

I'm done with your horse and pony show.... It's always been the same.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries ... I pmed you back

same shit ... come to you bullshit you always posted on ESPN.

Come to San Antonio... Already did... and you aint show there.... Now you want me to come back so you wont show again.

I'm done with your horse and pony show.... It's always been the same.

:L

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, Seriously, I'd like to see them get a room and fuck, lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like for you to jump in a room with Ware and tell him he sucks

but neither if gonna fucking happen

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO. I was just kidding twist. Just trying to ruffle your feathers in a fun way.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd love to jump in a room with Ware. I'm sure he would beat me up better than he could to any Giant, Redskin or Eagle.