• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you switch names? Are you trying to confuse us? With me it doesn't take much.

Been on a Nirvana kick (as usual) and I think this name fits me better hah! I've been playing fantasy football since '07 and I ain't 86'd anybody. Good to see yall hear, it's now officially a party. That PSR site isn't really about sports most of the time, figured I'd join in the fun here.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been on a Nirvana kick (as usual) and I think this name fits me better hah! I've been playing fantasy football since '07 and I ain't 86'd anybody. Good to see yall hear, it's now officially a party. That PSR site isn't really about sports most of the time, figured I'd join in the fun here.

glad to see you here imma......

through me off with agreeing with Frye though..... never seen that one coming

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea well he did kind of have a point, if you take out the name-calling and cussing. I've been observing for about a week or so now.. Can't play favorites, and say it's equal. Some guys will take offense, it's inevitable. I'm enjoying all of it though, pass the popcorn. You've decimated this guy on a daily basis for like half a year now lol

Gotta stir the pot.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta stir the pot.

hold off on that bruh.... when its friends picking its one thing.... right now the mods and no one else want the ESPN bullshit carrying over onto these boards. Known you as long as most ... if not longer than most. Let these guys figure out who is who ... and the same we will figure out what they think is joking or not. :suds:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious guys. Any truth to the rumor that the Cowboys are looking into signing a guy who took last year off because he didnt feel like playing for the patriots?? really??

Ya do realize that if it keepsd going like this, you guys will have Rosanne Barr and Carey Fischer playing guard by week seven right??

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious guys. Any truth to the rumor that the Cowboys are looking into signing a guy who took last year off because he didnt feel like playing for the patriots?? really??

Ya do realize that if it keepsd going like this, you guys will have Rosanne Barr and Carey Fischer playing guard by week seven right??

idiot alert

clown thinks his oline has more depth and better because of last year

:yahoo:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idiot alert

clown thinks his oline has more depth and better because of last year

:yahoo:

Little sensitive Pday??

Side note, never mentioned my teams Oline. I asked a pointed question about the rumors of Dallas thinking of signing a guy who quit on the Patriots and didnt take a snap last year despite being healthy. A team that has even a semblance of depth isnt pulling guys off the couch before the first preseason game.

Just saying. :whistle:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously Pday, lets be honest for a second. the Line in dallas was a hot mess last year. So what does Jerry do?? He reaches for a center. Which I dont blame him because costa spent more time in rehab than on the field last year if I remember correctly.

So I wont blame him there. But in round two he grabs a TE in the never ending quest to field an impressive two TE set, then he grabs a WR in round three. Despite all the hype that Dez and Miles and even Beasley get from Dallas fans.

this despite the two biggest weaknesses on the team being O-line and safety. You cant blame opposing fans for wondering just a little what he was thinking in those moments. Half your starting O-line from last year (which was not that good) currently is not practicing. If you werent a Dallas fan, you would be shaking your head in wonder just a bit too.

Now granted the Rosanne bit was just to get a rise out of you guys.... which is why i posted it here.

But all that being said, aside from the rosanne bit.. .show me where Im wrong?? :gaah:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously Pday, lets be honest for a second. the Line in dallas was a hot mess last year. So what does Jerry do?? He reaches for a center. Which I dont blame him because costa spent more time in rehab than on the field last year if I remember correctly.

So I wont blame him there. But in round two he grabs a TE in the never ending quest to field an impressive two TE set, then he grabs a WR in round three. Despite all the hype that Dez and Miles and even Beasley get from Dallas fans.

this despite the two biggest weaknesses on the team being O-line and safety. You cant blame opposing fans for wondering just a little what he was thinking in those moments. Half your starting O-line from last year (which was not that good) currently is not practicing. If you werent a Dallas fan, you would be shaking your head in wonder just a bit too.

Now granted the Rosanne bit was just to get a rise out of you guys.... which is why i posted it here.

But all that being said, aside from the rosanne bit.. .show me where Im wrong?? :gaah:

I'm giving Pday time to answer.... don't want to jump in.....
But if he dont come back online in a few ask me the same thing..... I'll break "most" of it down fr you .... me likes to debate football :whistle:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving Pday time to answer.... don't want to jump in.....
But if he dont come back online in a few ask me the same thing..... I'll break "most" of it down fr you .... me likes to debate football :whistle:

Hell twist, you know me. go for it. Big part of why i watch other team boards is to get the fans take on their own team. Cause if all I got was NFL network or Sports center.. all 32 teams are primed for a Super Bowl run.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell twist, you know me. go for it. Big part of why i watch other team boards is to get the fans take on their own team. Cause if all I got was NFL network or Sports center.. all 32 teams are primed for a Super Bowl run.

Well Center to me was obvious. Last thing we had we could call a center was Gurode.... and for all that loved him he was dumb as a box of bricks. How fucking stupid do you have to be... to be a center and average a false start per game??? Really? How many teams can you say that happens to ONCE in a season?

Costa wasn't healthy last year.... and he is on a one year deal this year.... With our Cap situation he wont be back. It's not like he is going to turn into the best center in the league over night and anything short of that he is walking after this year anyway.

Now I didn't agree with the TE pick.... Only way I can defend it is this. Hanna has hands trouble. We knew that with him coming out of college. Now the homers will brag his 40 time but you know as well as me 40 time will get you a cookie and a cup of milk on the bench in the NFL... not much more. (Just look at Heyward-Bey) .... So maybe that is what they were thinking.

Williams pick I can understand. Todays NFL you need weapons. Takes about 3 yeas for any receiver not named Moss to make an impact in the NFL. Which means when it's time for Austin to step out the door We have a guy ready to take his place.

Asfar as other positions go.... some will say Warford in the second. Well like yall we run a zone scheme. Warford will never be a blocker in a zone scheme.
As far as the safeties go..... maybe some see things we don't. There's a reason guys like Rambo dropped so low to yall. I never saw him him falling that far.... but it is what it is.

Outside of the top few guys ... I didn't much to take on the O-line or D-line. But I've screamed two positions for a decade it feels like Safety and Center..... We finally got the center..... So im but but so upset with the draft.... only so many picks. And we aren't a player away ... so no need to fuck our cap even more with a FA.
Did what I thought he should do.... Hire the smartest coaches he could get.... Which will hide alot of our flaws on defense...... and if we can get our defense in alot of 3 and outs... I don't think our depth will LOOK as obvious as it is.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Center to me was obvious. Last thing we had we could call a center was Gurode.... and for all that loved him he was dumb as a box of bricks. How fucking stupid do you have to be... to be a center and average a false start per game??? Really? How many teams can you say that happens to ONCE in a season?

Costa wasn't healthy last year.... and he is on a one year deal this year.... With our Cap situation he wont be back. It's not like he is going to turn into the best center in the league over night and anything short of that he is walking after this year anyway.

Now I didn't agree with the TE pick.... Only way I can defend it is this. Hanna has hands trouble. We knew that with him coming out of college. Now the homers will brag his 40 time but you know as well as me 40 time will get you a cookie and a cup of milk on the bench in the NFL... not much more. (Just look at Heyward-Bey) .... So maybe that is what they were thinking.

Williams pick I can understand. Todays NFL you need weapons. Takes about 3 yeas for any receiver not named Moss to make an impact in the NFL. Which means when it's time for Austin to step out the door We have a guy ready to take his place.

Asfar as other positions go.... some will say Warford in the second. Well like yall we run a zone scheme. Warford will never be a blocker in a zone scheme.
As far as the safeties go..... maybe some see things we don't. There's a reason guys like Rambo dropped so low to yall. I never saw him him falling that far.... but it is what it is.

Outside of the top few guys ... I didn't much to take on the O-line or D-line. But I've screamed two positions for a decade it feels like Safety and Center..... We finally got the center..... So im but but so upset with the draft.... only so many picks. And we aren't a player away ... so no need to fuck our cap even more with a FA.
Did what I thought he should do.... Hire the smartest coaches he could get.... Which will hide alot of our flaws on defense...... and if we can get our defense in alot of 3 and outs... I don't think our depth will LOOK as obvious as it is.

OK first off.. thumbs up for a well though out post twist.

Couple of things I see differently though.

1. I think Jerry made the right move trading away from the DT at 18 in the first. However, I think the Guard the giants snagged in the first would have been more help, and I also think Fredericks would have been there in the 2nd round. Escobar was a luxury pick that I dont think Dallas could afford considering the weaknesses on the O-line, d-line and at the safety position.

Kiffin is a great coach.. or he was five years ago. But I do have to wonder if putting two man2man corners in a cover two is the smartest move with a D-line that some what lacks depth as well. Ware will get his sacks, of this I have little doubt. But if Ratliff cant stay healthy, Ware will face more double teams, as will Spencer.

I think Williams was a decent pick, but a bit of a luxury as well.

I think over all Dallas will play better on Defense, and probably get to 9-7... but health will play a HUGE roll in that. as I dont think Dallas has the depth to overcome injuries or bob forgive they stumble early.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK first off.. thumbs up for a well though out post twist.

Couple of things I see differently though.

1. I think Jerry made the right move trading away from the DT at 18 in the first. However, I think the Guard the giants snagged in the first would have been more help, and I also think Fredericks would have been there in the 2nd round. Escobar was a luxury pick that I dont think Dallas could afford considering the weaknesses on the O-line, d-line and at the safety position.

Kiffin is a great coach.. or he was five years ago. But I do have to wonder if putting two man2man corners in a cover two is the smartest move with a D-line that some what lacks depth as well. Ware will get his sacks, of this I have little doubt. But if Ratliff cant stay healthy, Ware will face more double teams, as will Spencer.

I think Williams was a decent pick, but a bit of a luxury as well.

I think over all Dallas will play better on Defense, and probably get to 9-7... but health will play a HUGE roll in that. as I dont think Dallas has the depth to overcome injuries or bob forgive they stumble early.

I'll stick with health will decide the division. And I know yall say 10 wins in TWO over 8-8.... But had the Cowboys won that last game.... Cowboys would have been in the playoffs and not the Skins.... So to me as broke up as we were last year it still came down to yall were one game better.... That last game.

That's why you don't see me talking shit.... with all the injuries last year... I think that is what decides the division

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick with health will decide the division. And I know yall say 10 wins in TWO over 8-8.... But had the Cowboys won that last game.... Cowboys would have been in the playoffs and not the Skins.... So to me as broke up as we were last year it still came down to yall were one game better.... That last game.

That's why you don't see me talking shit.... with all the injuries last year... I think that is what decides the division

You dont really see any sane fan in this division talking shit. Health is going to be a huge factor for all the teams. Had NY not stepped on their own dicks, neither of us would have been in the talks for the playoffs last year. It was what it was. I think Dallas has a talented roster, but lacks depth along both lines. I think Washington has depth, but isnt at the talent level when it comes to WRs, and pass rushers currently. It comes down to health, and to a degree comfort in the respective systems. NY is on the decline I think. And Philly just hired Steve Spurrior 2.0. I dont think any of these teams make the Super Bowl unless one of them gets really lucky. But IM looking forward to the NFCeast reclaiming its place as the hardest division in the NFL.

By the way.. fuck the Sea hawks and 49ers. :)

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little sensitive Pday??

That would be your version here.
Mine? You make shit up and assume. You bail and then slam as if you know.

This very thread serves as a good reminder. What the hell is wrong with bringing bodies in? That doesn't put a dam person on the team much less starting.

Why would Cowboy fans have to justify the draft and go over why the center was a good pick? You said yourself you read the other boards and it's proven that you read this one &ESPN Cowboy page day after day. Did you not read the ass whip tireless debates about this draft. I think you did and bringing up something that needs not be justified to a redskin fan. A team that nobody should assume anything about. So Rambo is going to start....does that make him NFL average and a great pick? Chase Minnefield is the greatest thing since Pepsi Cola and Brandon Merriweather is good.

BULL SHIT....and you think this is a debate twist??? This clown is hashing out the same ole shit and his team, division championship last year and all ain't above the Dallas situation. This SOB is assuming one F-in year changes the last 5/6 seasons. I've watched Bob since his junior year in high school and he don't walk on water like you ass clowns will have us think. ONE F-in season.

T. Smith and yes the rookie center are going to be much better than NFL average. The Dallas coaches coulda turned over the lines but didn't. That ain't Jerry clown. That is the coaches of this team and maybe, just maybe they aren't even thinking Roseann Bare. Poke that stick and talk shit when I post one F-in time on the skids board when my F-in name is called.

It's out there shark and all your team has to do is cash the check this year and if I'm right.....I be YOUR next Catfish.

Your shit is more than tiresome and you make shit up when you are losing an argument. That ain't cool and in no way shape or form a debate.

Flag down asswhip warpath. I'm sure he can talk about age and wave a pom pom in your defense.

Debate? :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont really see any sane fan in this division talking shit. Health is going to be a huge factor for all the teams. Had NY not stepped on their own dicks, neither of us would have been in the talks for the playoffs last year. It was what it was. I think Dallas has a talented roster, but lacks depth along both lines. I think Washington has depth, but isnt at the talent level when it comes to WRs, and pass rushers currently. It comes down to health, and to a degree comfort in the respective systems. NY is on the decline I think. And Philly just hired Steve Spurrior 2.0. I dont think any of these teams make the Super Bowl unless one of them gets really lucky. But IM looking forward to the NFCeast reclaiming its place as the hardest division in the NFL.

By the way.. fuck the Sea hawks and 49ers. :)

agree 100%

LOL I thought I was the only one that called him Spurrier 2.0

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont really see any sane fan in this division talking shit"

really....go back to the only thread I posted on when my name was mentioned.

I compare Romo's first 20 games and you talk shit and wish me luck with Romo and his contract.
Two days earlier you're on this page talking Romo up.

BULL SHIT