• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont really see any sane fan in this division talking shit"

really....go back to the only thread I posted on when my name was mentioned.

I compare Romo's first 20 games and you talk shit and wish me luck with Romo and his contract.
Two days earlier you're on this page talking Romo up.

BULL SHIT

Dude.. I did say sane fan. And you cant be that sensitive as to take offense to some one posting a youtube video and mentioning your name can you?? really dude, go have a miller lite and chill please.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truth be told....this guy is nothing like Spurrier...unless Jimmy was Spurrier too because of college success

Jimmy didnt come into the league proclaiming he was going to change the game. Jimmy also didnt expect he could force his totally college system down the NFL's throat as both Spurrior and now Kelly seemed determined to do.

Just saying. Jimmy did the smart thing and worked his playbook around his talent until the talent raised up to the level of his playbook.. and won two Super Bowls for it (three if you count the one Switzer won with his roster and playbook).

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truth be told....this guy is nothing like Spurrier...unless Jimmy was Spurrier too because of college success

Nothing alike ... Jimmy was defense.... and aint run no gimmick offense.

Yet to see an offense like that work in the NFL.... That's why I say Spurrier 2.0

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fun and gun was a college version of the run and shoot..... It's never won a superbowl at the NFL level.
Kelly's system call it what you want... a college version of the run and shoot.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy didnt come into the league proclaiming he was going to change the game. Jimmy also didnt expect he could force his totally college system down the NFL's throat as both Spurrior and now Kelly seemed determined to do.

Just saying. Jimmy did the smart thing and worked his playbook around his talent until the talent raised up to the level of his playbook.. and won two Super Bowls for it (three if you count the one Switzer one with his roster and playbook).

make um up much?

Pull the quote where Kelly has bragged about changing the NFL. You assume again.

It must kill you to say a nice thing about anything Dallas and you look the suck up part to me taking that shit now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fun and gun was a college version of the run and shoot..... It's never won a superbowl at the NFL level.
Kelly's system call it what you want... a college version of the run and shoot.

I gotta see it before I assume. This guy coaches nothing like Spurrier

the league talked a lot of shit about Jimmy after one season

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL imma leave yall at this ....

Think yall two hate each other as much as me and another guy on here LOL

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta see it before I assume. This guy coaches nothing like Spurrier

the league talked a lot of shit about Jimmy after one season

not just the league... fan base and all.
I don't see anything like Jimmy in Kelly ...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but that wasn't what I said.....

you said see before assume .... I aint changing your words.

LOL I was early existing from yall two going at it HAHAHAA so didnt quote each post

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. I did say sane fan. And you cant be that sensitive as to take offense to some one posting a youtube video and mentioning your name can you?? really dude, go have a miller lite and chill please.

Not at all.

"Some of the Cowboys fans are a tad sensitive after last year. Its ok guys, getting swept and shut out of the playoffs by your hated rivals tends to have that effect. Look on the birght side, you got Romo for the rest of his effective career. :) "

now perhaps this after my point about Romo after 20 games just the night after you flat out made shit up ....but hey...spin it as you see fit

It's ok guys???? REALLY!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make um up much?

Pull the quote where Kelly has bragged about changing the NFL. You assume again.

It must kill you to say a nice thing about anything Dallas and you look the suck up part to me taking that shit now.

really dude?? ( In my best george Zimmermans attorney voice) REALLY?? Seriously?? How many times do I have to say.. I EXPECT DALLAS to play better with the only real questions being health,depth and how well the defense fits into the new system?? How many times do I have to say I think Dallas has some very talented players such as Dez, Ware and even fucking Romo?? Seriously? Seriously??

A far as Kelly, he has been touting it all along he plans to bring more Speed to the game. Every thing we hear out of Philly is how its so innovative and something the NFL has never seen.

Like I said dude, have a Miller Light, or what ever your chill drink of choice is and ease up. I look forward to the season. I actually hope Dallas does get healthy WELL before you play the Skins. I hope both teams play well and make it an interesting season and bring the BEAST back to the NFCEast.

Now aside from offering to let you fuck my wife or my daughter I don know what else I could do to get you to fucking ease down man.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said see before assume .... I aint changing your words.

LOL I was early existing from yall two going at it HAHAHAA so didnt quote each post

Your right....I tend to not assume somedody is something tell they actually are in the arena, but I didn't say Jimmy and Kelly were alike unless successful college coaches count

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really dude?? ( In my best george Zimmermans attorney voice) REALLY?? Seriously?? How many times do I have to say.. I EXPECT DALLAS to play better with the only real questions being health,depth and how well the defense fits into the new system?? How many times do I have to say I think Dallas has some very talented players such as Dez, Ware and even fucking Romo?? Seriously? Seriously??

A far as Kelly, he has been touting it all along he plans to bring more Speed to the game. Every thing we hear out of Philly is how its so innovative and something the NFL has never seen.

Like I said dude, have a Miller Light, or what ever your chill drink of choice is and ease up. I look forward to the season. I actually hope Dallas does get healthy WELL before you play the Skins. I hope both teams play well and make it an interesting season and bring the BEAST back to the NFCEast.

Now aside from offering to let you fuck my wife or my daughter I don know what else I could do to get you to fucking ease down man.

not required.....just saying what it is and you're full of it

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Its ok guys, getting swept and shut out of the playoffs by your hated rivals tends to have that effect"

that ain't me clown....just like it wasn't me the other night when you talked shit.
Funny how this shit don't work the same way when fans visit the rivals board. You wanna have a debate here but not so much over there. Over there it's the bull shit above

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Chip Kelly ran the ball 60% of the time in college

#2 I have no idea if hes the nest Jimmy Johnson or the next Steve Spurrier?

#3 Since day 1 Chip Kelly said, "Too many people think I'm going to run the same O as I did in college but Im going to run the system that best suit my players abilities. If hes smart he will run the ball more then 60% of the time. As bad as the Eagles are the only 2 top 10 units he may have is OLine and RB. POUND THE ROCK CHIP!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#3 Since day 1 Chip Kelly said, "Too many people think I'm going to run the same O as I did in college but Im going to run the system that best suit my players abilities. If hes smart he will run the ball more then 60% of the time. As bad as the Eagles are the only 2 top 10 units he may have is OLine and RB. POUND THE ROCK CHIP!

That right there is gonna show us who Kelly is. If he runs the rock... ( and I dont mean game 1 I mean all year) he'll be a coach. If not ... then I go with my Spurrier2.0 phrase..

Reid would start out running..... and my end of year... I'd wonderf\ if he even knew what a running game was.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

honestly I see a lot of screens in their future. You already have the RBs for it, the eagles always seemed to be good at it, & right now everyone is expecting the pass. The DLs will be wanting to get to the QB, you might as well let them in.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting in watching the Eagles offense unfold and how Kelly adapts to the NFL style game