• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go ahead and say "uh, no":fencing::laugh3:

You would be right ... on the boards they hate each other most .... me and you is personal.

but since we decided to only go football and you decided to jump in yet again........ (without your name mentioned)

how is it you own two companies and dont have to work ( you said not me) and have to work a job where you have to conduct yourself at a high level or get fired .........
LOL your post tend to backfire fire on your make believe life

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be right ... on the boards they hate each other most .... me and you is personal.

but since we decided to only go football and you decided to jump in yet again........ (without your name mentioned)

how is it you own two companies and dont have to work ( you said not me) and have to work a job where you have to conduct yourself at a high level or get fired .........
LOL your post tend to backfire fire on your make believe life

Somebody is gonna get banned and my money is not bet in Shreveport

The Mouse Ears are not in charge and FWD, TRS and Reptec are great examples of the no nonsense at Sportshoopla

Or else get told like FRY to STFU or GTFO TY mods

Just saying :whistle:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody is gonna get banned and my money is not bet in Shreveport

The Mouse Ears are not in charge and FWD, TRS and Reptec are great examples of the no nonsense at Sportshoopla

Or else get told like FRY to STFU or GTFO TY mods

Just saying :whistle:

I trust the mods..... and people cant hide who they are... maybe for a short period but not long.. Season about to start

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust the mods..... and people cant hide who they are... maybe for a short period but not long.. Season about to start

Here hell yes back at the mouse ears No way

just like Fry 1 day and 24 hour ban LOL :lame:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 gone 1 to go

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin:
3 gone 1 to go
LMAO, we both know who you were talking about, I have been talking football, and I think the Mods here are fair, so you are shit out of luck dude. If you recall, you were the one who cried to directly to Disney(much like you made fun of Frye for doing here). So keep it on football or you might be the one looking at the Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin:
LMAO, we both know who you were talking about, I have been talking football, and I think the Mods here are fair, so you are shit out of luck dude. If you recall, you were the one who cried to directly to Disney(much like you made fun of Frye for doing here). So keep it on football or you might be the one looking at the Hammer

:whistle: matter of time hoss....

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the record guys, I dont Hate Pday, or any other poster. Life is to short for that. And I come here to let off a little steam and talk football. So I try and keep it from getting personal.. on or offline. I talk football. Sure I might throw in a little barb here or there, but who doesnt.

Good thing is, the season is just around the corner, so maybe the shit talking can be contained to football matters. :suds:

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the record guys, I dont Hate Pday, or any other poster. Life is to short for that. And I come here to let off a little steam and talk football. So I try and keep it from getting personal.. on or offline. I talk football. Sure I might throw in a little barb here or there, but who doesnt.

Good thing is, the season is just around the corner, so maybe the shit talking can be contained to football matters. :suds:
Well said

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL bruh you know what I met ...... go at each other

HATE is when it goes off boards..... if you want to go to the pure meaning of the word..... Board fighter hate LOL

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that's what they said about your Mullet 15 years ago....

shhhhhhhhh everyone here is already laughing at you .... don't make it worse.

If you do.... all you have to do is explain how you are so rich that you own two companies.......
then jump in another debate and tell everyone how if you act out of order outside of your job you get fired.

Both post made in the past week

Or are you going to Frye step the question?

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shhhhhhhhh everyone here is already laughing at you .... don't make it worse.

If you do.... all you have to do is explain how you are so rich that you own two companies.......
then jump in another debate and tell everyone how if you act out of order outside of your job you get fired.

Both post made in the past week

Or are you going to Frye step the question?
I'm not sidestepping anything, just not going down that road with you. Already been down it, you are a habitual liar and troublemaker, so unless it pertains to the Cowboys, I couldn't care less what you say. And as far as people laughing at me lol.... take a long look at your picture sometime Hoss. I can quickly imagine your lovelife ''Hoss'':bj::hdn::hdn::fap:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shark how is the wifes recovery ? you still on KP duty :rollseyes:

gotta dig a little at a Marine in the kitchen adapt overcome and improvise only works so well with recipes :)

hope all is well

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark how is the wifes recovery ? you still on KP duty :rollseyes:

gotta dig a little at a Marine in the kitchen adapt overcome and improvise only works so well with recipes :)

hope all is well

colors.. she is doing well actually. Up and moving around, yelling at the dogs. Hell I figure in two weeks she will be busting my chops about sox under the sofa again. LOL

As for the cooking thing, dont get it twisted... this brutha can burn with the best of them. Which is why I think she might be milking it a little.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colors.. she is doing well actually. Up and moving around, yelling at the dogs. Hell I figure in two weeks she will be busting my chops about sox under the sofa again. LOL

As for the cooking thing, dont get it twisted... this brutha can burn with the best of them. Which is why I think she might be milking it a little.

damn ... scared to invite you to a cook out now .... she might not wanna let you leave :suds:

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm happy to hear your wife is doing better