• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colors.. she is doing well actually. Up and moving around, yelling at the dogs. Hell I figure in two weeks she will be busting my chops about sox under the sofa again. LOL

As for the cooking thing, dont get it twisted... this brutha can burn with the best of them. Which is why I think she might be milking it a little.

Oh I got no doubt bout the burn on the BBQ that's ingrained in some of us Period!

I was referring to the mundane breakfast or lunch routine. Don't know if you got kids still at home but they know who can and cant make xyz of anything. And will turn their noses up if they don't like it whether its good or not :)

As far as milking it can you blame the her she knows your strengths and weakness's better than you do and will play them like a violin because she can and she loves ya.

Hope the norm comes back soon but might you be enjoying the "attention" as much as she is just Asking?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I got no doubt bout the burn on the BBQ that's ingrained in some of us Period!

I was referring to the mundane breakfast or lunch routine. Don't know if you got kids still at home but they know who can and cant make xyz of anything. And will turn their noses up if they don't like it whether its good or not :)

As far as milking it can you blame the her she knows your strengths and weakness's better than you do and will play them like a violin because she can and she loves ya.

Hope the norm comes back soon but might you be enjoying the "attention" as much as she is just Asking?

Colors.. before I joined the Corps I worked for a Five Star restaurant in down town DC and my mom ran her own catering company. So I can handle my own with a Stove as well. LOL

As far as the Kids.. I got four boys, three in college and one about to go to boot camp. They can fend for their own damn selves. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday.. before I joined the Corps I worked for a Five Star restaurant in down town DC and my mom ran her own catering company. So I can handle my own with a Stove as well. LOL

As far as the Kids.. I got four boys, three in college and one about to go to boot camp. They can fend for their own damn selves. :)

Pday???? LOL You were responding to colors HAHAHHAAHAHA

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what else you have or had is a empty wallet with 4 Boys

Its all good just a little cooking grief :)

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what else you have or had is a empty wallet with 4 Boys

Its all good just a little cooking grief :)

He has a new man crush tying to kiss his ass LMFAO

awww sorry shark... had to fuck with ya about it

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three things I've said since I started football posting that kills the Redskin fans (some much more than others)

1. Dallas remains the benchmark
2. It's always worse in Washington
3. Willie's Song

:whistle:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a new man crush tying to kiss his ass LMFAO

awww sorry shark... had to fuck with ya about it

Wait a minute "You talking to ME" Im not trying to kiss nobodys ass

just having a conversation

come on now

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute "You talking to ME" Im not trying to kiss nobodys ass

just having a conversation

come on now

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO

LMFAO WAYYYYY Off colors.... HAHHAHAAHA you aint notice who was kissing his ass?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone is friendless here since Frye got owned :'(

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO

LMFAO WAYYYYY Off colors.... HAHHAHAAHA you aint notice who was kissing his ass?

had to go back and look

My mistake :doh:

LOl time to hit the BBQ and light it up simple grilled pork tonight along with my favorite beverage COLD BEER

talk to yall tomorrow

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had to go back and look

My mistake :doh:

LOl time to hit the BBQ and light it up simple grilled pork tonight along with my favorite beverage COLD BEER

talk to yall tomorrow

Have fun Colors.. and remember dont burn your meat. LOL

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
Three things I've said since I started football posting that kills the Redskin fans (some much more than others)

1. Dallas remains the benchmark
2. It's always worse in Washington
3. Willie's Song

:whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u4CXlIYjyE]Wille Nelson's Gay Cowboy Song - YouTube[/ame]

Pday, you continue to be the broken record of nothing new to post since 96'. And the only thing you ride these days is the fence. "Benchmark", sure dude. "Always worse in Washington", do you not comprehend whats being said in the newspapers or the internet? And "Willie's Song"...WTF? You must mean this one.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Shark I think he wants to be in a foxhole with you
Because I said I was happy his wife was doing better? I wouldn't have made fun of your out of date mullet if I had known you'd get your panties in a wad. Typical. Carry on with your normal Friday night itinerary.....:bj::bj::bj::bj::finger:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wille Nelson's Gay Cowboy Song - YouTube

Pday, you continue to be the broken record of nothing new to post since 96'. And the only thing you ride these days is the fence. "Benchmark", sure dude. "Always worse in Washington", do you not comprehend whats being said in the newspapers or the internet? And "Willie's Song"...WTF? You must mean this one.

sorry the opinion has been right every year but one and the benchmark statement since George Allen Day.

Always on your Mind kinda goes along with benchmark.

cheer up.....the statements belong on the Dallas board and by golly....they are

:suds:

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad to see you here imma......

through me off with agreeing with Frye though..... never seen that one coming

I agree with what I agree with. I always got your back and that's a matter of fact tho brother.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I felt so bad

I felt so bad for the guy on Hard Knocks. A undrafted DL who no one really gave a chance, was starting to climb up where he might be relevant, when he broke his leg & ankle in practice. You could see how crushing it was to the guy. Now a possible season & career might be over for someone trying to beat the odds.
Just had to feel so bad for that guy.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt so bad for the guy on Hard Knocks. A undrafted DL who no one really gave a chance, was starting to climb up where he might be relevant, when he broke his leg & ankle in practice. You could see how crushing it was to the guy. Now a possible season & career might be over for someone trying to beat the odds.
Just had to feel so bad for that guy.

it does pull at your heart.
Hard Knocks is a great show