• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guys only intention here is obviously just to poke a stick

you bring nothing dude and really should be dusted from this site

PDay, you know better than that. I bring FACTS to the table.

If the Cowboys win the East, and defeat the "fluke" Redskins as you like to call them, I will be here to say congrats! On the other hand, if...well, you know the unthinkable happens, then we will see who the bigger man is.

Good luck this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay, you know better than that. I bring FACTS to the table.

If the Cowboys win the East, and defeat the "fluke" Redskins as you like to call them, I will be here to say congrats! On the other hand, if...well, you know the unthinkable happens, then we will see who the bigger man is.

Good luck this season.

Matters to me if your feeling are hurt cause I think 6 to 8 wins this season....and yes, should the unthinkable happen and it's 6 wins then I'd say looking at the last 5 seasons would say 12 was a "fluke"

BUT HEY

98% of the stuff you bring here is pom pom bull anyways, so....that kinda makes your opinions pissant like

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some news on Cooper

The Cardinals are holding out hope first-round LG Jonathan Cooper (fractured fibula) can play later this season.

Per coach Bruce Arians, Cooper's "best case scenario" would be to return in 10-12 weeks. Arians would love for Cooper to play "the last six games or so," because the Cardinals "don’t want him to be a rookie again next year." Cooper is a prime candidate for Arizona's injured reserve/designated for return spot.

Source: azcardinals.com

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our 3rd string quarterback just led the defending NFCE Champions 86 yards in their first possession against the Bills...Wow, this TEAM has a chance to be really good.

We got depth. We got heart. And, we got RG3.

HAIL yes we do!
And by year's end you will be just like the photo you have posted, a bunch of cry babies, lol.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Jerry just bought a dart board. Word is he has 20 players but no clue on the other 33. Gonna throw darts now to see who he "has" to put on his team. Any truth to this?:fencing:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Jerry just bought a dart board. Word is he has 20 players but no clue on the other 33. Gonna throw darts now to see who he "has" to put on his team. Any truth to this?:fencing:

You worried about the wrong thing, seems the "Catfish" are the ones throwing darts and displaying incompetence per the reaction of your fellow Fish Eyed Fool fans of the recent cuts. The "Chasen" one has been cut & the best back up Tackle on the team :wtf2:

#Damn what a BAD deal :laugh3:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to get that $4 refill of prozac at your local Walmart!

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suggestion, if you guys want fans from other teams to know they are supposed to come to this thread, you might want to change the name of it. A thread labeled Blue Star Lounge is probably the last place I would think to go for smack talk or any other kind of conversation.

Sounds like the gay bar from Police Academy.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suggestion, if you guys want fans from other teams to know they are supposed to come to this thread, you might want to change the name of it. A thread labeled Blue Star Lounge is probably the last place I would think to go for smack talk or any other kind of conversation.

Sounds like the gay bar from Police Academy.

If you don't like it kick rocks, but you better not take your Fish eyes to any other thread on this board, for you have been warned...:laugh3:

Be sure to relay this message to the rest of your brothern, I see Aratt has already found his way over here...
#Payback is a MOTHER FUCKER :nod:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass, haven't seen you on the Redskins board lately. Must suck for you to have to troll Redskin fans via private messages these days. Too stupid for your own good.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's not changed to "Smack talk" like the other team forums do it, you'll probably just continue to get fans posting in the wrong place as the season wears on.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass, haven't seen you on the Redskins board lately. Must suck for you to have to troll Redskin fans via private messages these days. Too stupid for your own good.

PM works just fine, just don't claim harassment like that Punk Bitch A ratt. It is a damn shame for a grown man to use the term harassment, because they cant handle factual trash talk....:bawling:

You just make sure your Punk ass don't post anywhere outside this thread :laugh3:

#Even playing field Bitches!!:yahoo:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's not changed to "Smack talk" like the other team forums do it, you'll probably just continue to get fans posting in the wrong place as the season wears on.

Just long as it isn't you, you have been warned, so don't worry about everyone else

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PM works just fine, just don't claim harassment like that Punk Bitch A ratt. It is a damn shame for a grown man to use the term harassment, because they cant handle factual trash talk....:bawling:

You just make sure your Punk ass don't post anywhere outside this thread :laugh3:

#Even playing field Bitches!!:yahoo:

Not really an even playing field. You are on it. So you are automatically at a disadvantage.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really an even playing field. You are on it. So you are automatically at a disadvantage.

I just replied to a message in another thread, oh my bad you can't respond..ROFLMAO :laugh3: :laugh3:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's too bad, if this board is going to operate the same as the Skins board...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/washington-redskins/112089-vistors-read.html

You better start reading. And you better not send me another private message. Or you'll be gone from the the site, not just the Redskins board. Them's the rules. Learn them.

If that is the case your buddy A ratt should be gone, I have a PM he sent me today, Snitching is not in my Pedigree though I leave that to your kind. I have no need to send u anymore PMS it is not like you are hard to find, I know the exact thread to find u at....:nod:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably the easiest person on the forum to find. Just follow the smell of bullshit and the sound of a cackling hyena.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably the easiest person on the forum to find. Just follow the smell of bullshit and the sound of a cackling hyena.

There are gonna be some Happy Boyz when they see you are confined to the Blue Star Lounge, make sure to wipe your feet on the Skids doormat before u enter:suds: