• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Defensive coordinators have spent the whole off season planning and scheming and will be better prepared for the read option this year. RGIII is not 100% and I don't care how anyone spins it or how it is reported. I don't expect RGIII to do very much running at all. I think because of his 2nd knee surgery he will be in the pocket a lot more. He should be a sitting duck for Ware and the boys this year. That is, if he able to play the whole year.

We are a very short way from finding out. The read option became more effective last year. If teams try to stop it, they Redskins will just pass over top of it, similarly to last year. You saw it Thanksgiving day. Ware didn't know whether to sit or spin.

And everyone thought Adrian Peterson came back too soon and couldn't have been healthy as well, until 16 games later he had over 2000 yards.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Defensive coordinators have spent the whole off season planning and scheming and will be better prepared for the read option this year. RGIII is not 100% and I don't care how anyone spins it or how it is reported. I don't expect RGIII to do very much running at all. I think because of his 2nd knee surgery he will be in the pocket a lot more. He should be a sitting duck for Ware and the boys this year. That is, if he able to play the whole year.

And there in lay the real rub on this. We actually ran the read option less than 10% of our offensive plays. So I hope you are right and defensive coordinators league wide spent the last five months concentrating on how to stop 10% of our offense. Should leave them rather perplexed when we actually line up in our base pistol and DONT run a read option play.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a very short way from finding out. The read option became more effective last year. If teams try to stop it, they Redskins will just pass over top of it, similarly to last year. You saw it Thanksgiving day. Ware didn't know whether to sit or spin.

And everyone thought Adrian Peterson came back too soon and couldn't have been healthy as well, until 16 games later he had over 2000 yards.
Lets see how soon RGIII will come back and what kind of career he will have if his same knee is destroy for a 3ird time.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there in lay the real rub on this. We actually ran the read option less than 10% of our offensive plays. So I hope you are right and defensive coordinators league wide spent the last five months concentrating on how to stop 10% of our offense. Should leave them rather perplexed when we actually line up in our base pistol and DONT run a read option play.
Frankly, I'm not worried about it one way or the other this year. Read option, pistol, so what. I hope you try and throw over the top more.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I'm not worried about it one way or the other this year. Read option, pistol, so what. I hope you try and throw over the top more.

Yea right, you arent worried because either

1. Defensive Coordinators will take him out of the game
2. He will get injured again
3. He sucks as a passer any way

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care for the option, don't think it will get run that much. Shanny saw what happened last year, and doesn't want that again. What does worry me is when the play breaks down and Bob takes off. That is when 3rd and 18s get picked up because everyone went deep with the WR's. Hopefully the 4-3 helps with that.

Now the question will be A) if the DLine can do anything with the spares we have slotted in and B) what excuse is used when Dallas wins at least one of the meetings with Wash this year.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea right, you arent worried because either

1. Defensive Coordinators will take him out of the game
2. He will get injured again
3. He sucks as a passer any way
wrong again. We will be healthy this year. Nice try.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care for the option, don't think it will get run that much. Shanny saw what happened last year, and doesn't want that again. What does worry me is when the play breaks down and Bob takes off. That is when 3rd and 18s get picked up because everyone went deep with the WR's. Hopefully the 4-3 helps with that.

Now the question will be A) if the DLine can do anything with the spares we have slotted in and B) what excuse is used when Dallas wins at least one of the meetings with Wash this year.

If that happens then hats off to Dallas. Don't know about you, but I don't measure the entire season by the Cowboys-Redskins series. If the teams were to split (or even if somehow the Cowboys swept) yet the Redskins won the division I would be thrilled to death. There are a lot of tough games for all NFC-E teams this season so all of them are important. Good luck.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong again. We will be healthy this year. Nice try.

OH right, because the only reason Dallas lost to the Skins was because they were sooo banged up. Standard excuse in Dallas the past I dont know.. 4 seasons??

News flash... season hasnt even started and guess what... .Dallas aint healthy.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH right, because the only reason Dallas lost to the Skins was because they were sooo banged up. Standard excuse in Dallas the past I dont know.. 4 seasons??

News flash... season hasnt even started and guess what... .Dallas aint healthy.

as always....thank you for your concerns on all that is Dallas

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that happens then hats off to Dallas. Don't know about you, but I don't measure the entire season by the Cowboys-Redskins series. If the teams were to split (or even if somehow the Cowboys swept) yet the Redskins won the division I would be thrilled to death. There are a lot of tough games for all NFC-E teams this season so all of them are important. Good luck.

howdy SoCal

health to all and lets get this started

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I measure the offseason by the Boys vs Skins series. If we sweep, all quiet on the Skins front. If we split, then it's normal. If we get swept, endless posts by skins fans. :yahoo:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as always....thank you for your concerns on all that is Dallas

read back sparky, I originally answered the misconception that Film, time and the easter bunny was going to be the downfall of RG3... well along with injuries. The answer I got was... well Dallas will be healthy.

To which i simply pointed out.. the season hasnt even started and Dallas isnt healthy.

Carry on

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I measure the offseason by the Boys vs Skins series. If we sweep, all quiet on the Skins front. If we split, then it's normal. If we get swept, endless posts by skins fans. :yahoo:

pretty much dead on
look at the redskin regular visitors this summer.

Never before this season

In Bob we trust won't fly here and it's funny these guys expected it would

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read back sparky, I originally answered the misconception that Film, time and the easter bunny was going to be the downfall of RG3... well along with injuries. The answer I got was... well Dallas will be healthy.

To which i simply pointed out.. the season hasnt even started and Dallas isnt healthy.

Carry on

you are talking with busman....should we hold you and all redskin nation accountable for what the busman has to say?

You carry on dude.....it's you that made the change this summer in posting habits. Mine have been the same for 9 years now with regards to Washington's board

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are talking with busman....should we hold you and all redskin nation accountable for what the busman has to say?

You carry on dude.....it's you that made the change this summer in posting habits. Mine have been the same for 9 years now with regards to Washington's board

Man something tells me its irritating to Cowboys fans that you cant hang the hat on finishing better, the sweep, not being in cap hell. Its nothing personal dude. But you really should have expected it considering that for years the Skins board was actually trolled on these basis. I usually at least try and keep it football related.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastban, he said start a franchise with. Not have conjugal visititation sex with.:laugh3:

I smell Aratt :ss:

#Aratt who claimed Harassment :lame: :laugh3:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man something tells me its irritating to Cowboys fans that you cant hang the hat on finishing better, the sweep, not being in cap hell. Its nothing personal dude. But you really should have expected it considering that for years the Skins board was actually trolled on these basis. I usually at least try and keep it football related.

Really shark?
it's all the points you made this summer that you think cowboy fans are irritated about. Is it cowboy fans or me? I mean you started with cowboy fans and then went dude at the end.

Glad you admitted I'm basically right about your frequent visits here now that you have the sweep and the cap superiority. It's a payback kinda thing from the years of abuse from the catnip, Logan types. We all have to pay and anyone that challenges? well....their a crybaby cause it's Washington's time.

crazy, but I respect you more for saying as much as to why you're here way more than in years past.

:suds:....funny thing about you and me shark.....somebody is sure going to enjoy this football season.