• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Just looking at the last couple of years with what in my opinion was worse OL's than we currently have, with or without Waters, we still had very little moving the ball. Now scoring TD's in the redzone was another story. I'll be honest and admit I have no idea what the DL will play like but I never thought we had the personnel for the 3-4. Maybe we don't have 4-3 players either but at least we will finally find out if those of us who have called for the switch back were right or not.
I think waters was a good signing and he obviously wanted to avoid camp, all vets do that so that's no big deal.i agree that the trenches are where the season hinges on being good or bad and...... Wait a minute, isn't this the lounge? I apologize I guess the proper response here is Fuck Dallas right?

J/K I'm actually hoping you guys beat the Gmen Sunday.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think waters was a good signing and he obviously wanted to avoid camp, all vets do that so that's no big deal.i agree that the trenches are where the season hinges on being good or bad and...... Wait a minute, isn't this the lounge? I apologize I guess the proper response here is Fuck Dallas right?

You may just be the most level headed Skids fan I have ever endured.......:suds: To a healthy season and may the best team be left standing at years end :yahoo:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may just be the most level headed Skids fan I have ever endured.......:suds: To a healthy season and may the best team be left standing at years end :yahoo:

get a room you two

:behindsofa:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kevin is alright for sure. Until Skins week anyway

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin is alright for sure. Until Skins week anyway
Are you eyeing up men again Eastban. Fuck the Cowboys. I hope everyone of ya go down with toe injuries in the first game. :suds:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you eyeing up men again Eastban. Fuck the Cowboys. I hope everyone of ya go down with toe injuries in the first game. :suds:

ARatt, ALL RATS gotta die even Master Splinter.....Damn what a Wonderful deal :yahoo: :suds:

#You DIRTY RAT :stfu:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what injury rg3 suffers first? Concussion or torn knee ligament? I m going to say he will get q concussion. The man is fragile

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what injury rg3 suffers first? Concussion or torn knee ligament? I m going to say he will get q concussion. The man is fragile
I do not know about fragile. Both injuries he had last year came on fluke hits. At Atl all he had to do was step out of bounds but he tried to slide and his head hit the player behind him. Everyone has said that he took a lot of hits. You do not do that and be successful if you are fragile. I do not see a hit like Ngata's happening to anyone any time soon. He might not have another major injury the rest of his career.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. I don't wish injury on any Skins players, they are just earning a living. As for you, I hope your hamster gets stuck in Uranus

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know about fragile. Both injuries he had last year came on fluke hits. At Atl all he had to do was step out of bounds but he tried to slide and his head hit the player behind him. Everyone has said that he took a lot of hits. You do not do that and be successful if you are fragile. I do not see a hit like Ngata's happening to anyone any time soon. He might not have another major injury the rest of his career.
One more injury to the same knee and I believe his career will be over. :nod:

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more injury to the same knee and I believe his career will be over. :nod:
Same can be said about Brady. He did not look to good after the TB defender fell on his leg. Things can happen and any QB is one bad hit away from losing his Career. Just ask Joe Thiesmann about that. I would definitely not say he was Fragile. I am not naïve about a possible injury, all I am saying is that I do not think he is injury prone, and I do not see him taking the hits he did last year.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same can be said about Brady. He did not look to good after the TB defender fell on his leg. Things can happen and any QB is one bad hit away from losing his Career. Just ask Joe Thiesmann about that. I would definitely not say he was Fragile. I am not naïve about a possible injury, all I am saying is that I do not think he is injury prone, and I do not see him taking the hits he did last year.
Joe Thiesmann meeting Lawrence Taylor. that was one of my favorite moments of past history.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Cowboys having a top 5 offense if the OL of Smith,Leary,Frederick,Waters and Free stays on the field. The defense minus Ratlif and Spencer is a concern though. Not sure the defence can hold up and get to where it needs to be?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Thiesmann meeting Lawrence Taylor. that was one of my favorite moments of past history.

Seriously? You're going there? Honestly, if you're a real fan of the game, you NEVER wish an injury on any player, regardless of who they play for. LT was horrified when Theisman went down. Any rational person would be horrified by that injury. This is a human being for gods sake, with a family and a life outside of football.

I never cheered when Aikman got injured. I was horrified for him. I thought the game lost an amazing player and that was a loss for everyone. No matter that he bedeviled the Skins thru the 90's, I respected him.

I seriously hope you didn't mean this.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? You're going there? Honestly, if you're a real fan of the game, you NEVER wish an injury on any player, regardless of who they play for. LT was horrified when Theisman went down. Any rational person would be horrified by that injury. This is a human being for gods sake, with a family and a life outside of football.

I never cheered when Aikman got injured. I was horrified for him. I thought the game lost an amazing player and that was a loss for everyone. No matter that he bedeviled the Skins thru the 90's, I respected him.

I seriously hope you didn't mean this.

This is the same guy that thinks Ware sucks :scratch:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with bluejinx. Loved it when theismans skinny leg snapped. I also loved it when rg3 went down in the playoffs

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with bluejinx. Loved it when theismans skinny leg snapped. I also loved it when rg3 went down in the playoffs
The only sad part to this story is that the rest of the league hopes the Romo stays healthy so the Cowboys will not go after a top pick in the draft and they will stay an 8-8 team for awhile. At least when you hope the other team QB gets hurt it is so it gives you a better chance of winning.