• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with bluejinx. Loved it when theismans skinny leg snapped. I also loved it when rg3 went down in the playoffs

One thing I have learned is that karma is a bitch. Wishing for injuries, or taking pleasure in others misery is a sure fire way to bring pain and suffering to yourself.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only sad part to this story is that the rest of the league hopes the Romo stays healthy so the Cowboys will not go after a top pick in the draft and they will stay an 8-8 team for awhile. At least when you hope the other team QB gets hurt it is so it gives you a better chance of winning.

you are reminding me of a Kid rock song

♫ Troll on Troll on Trollercoaster♫
♫You're one day older not one step closer♫

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well shit man, gotta throw something out there.
It's not like that Arlington cowboys was working for ya.

[QOUTE=Arlintgon Asshole] I agree with bluejinx. Loved it when theismans skinny leg snapped. I also loved it when rg3 went down in the playoffs[/QUOTE]

Pday... its assholes like this that give me the impression that Cowboys fans are infact assholes and wish injury on RG3 because they fear what he could do if he stays healthy.

Even you got to admit, thats weak.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I consider myself up there with the most hard core Cowboys fans .... but more so a fan of the game itself (damn do I miss Madden breaking down plays)

I see nothing ... not shit except pure ignorance .... in liking and/or wish that shit to happen ...

You might as well be playing high school football and wishing for the other team's bus to wreck on the way ....

It's coward... It's heartless.... and it's the worst type of fan this game (no matter the team) could ever have

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QOUTE=Arlintgon Asshole] I agree with bluejinx. Loved it when theismans skinny leg snapped. I also loved it when rg3 went down in the playoffs

Pday... its assholes like this that give me the impression that Cowboys fans are infact assholes and wish injury on RG3 because they fear what he could do if he stays healthy.

Even you got to admit, thats weak.[/QUOTE]

pure shock value attention seeking statement from the comforts of his own keyboard
pretty easy when you think in those terms

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even you got to admit, thats weak.

pure shock value attention seeking statement from the comforts of his own keyboard
pretty easy when you think in those terms[/QUOTE]

MAybe, but I have seen this kind of crap on Cowboys boards that actually do restrict membership to mainly Boys fans. If you think Skins dad has an iron fist about trolling, you should see the guys at DCU. And i have seen MODs over there seriously hoping for injury of players. Its one thing to say, well what if a guy gets injured. Its totally different to actually hope for it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only sad part to this story is that the rest of the league hopes the Romo stays healthy so the Cowboys will not go after a top pick in the draft and they will stay an 8-8 team for awhile. At least when you hope the other team QB gets hurt it is so it gives you a better chance of winning.

Yep Keep telling yourself that a QB capable or 4000" yards and 25TD's a season, and for the most part doing this behind a suspect OL at best is bad for the Cowboys. The more I see this kind of thoughts the more I smell fear in the opposition.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Keep telling yourself that a QB capable or 4000" yards and 25TD's a season, and for the most part doing this behind a suspect OL at best is bad for the Cowboys. The more I see this kind of thoughts the more I smell fear in the opposition.
I did not know that football was about stats. I thought that is was about wins and getting to the playoffs, then the Super Bowl. There are a lot of QB's that have the same stats that will be at home come January. romo does not scare me, hence not wishing him harm. Though Dez and Ware on the other hand, all bets are off. They can get as ding up as much as possible. Romo getting that big game monkey off his back is going to be real hard.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are reminding me of a Kid rock song

♫ Troll on Troll on Trollercoaster♫
♫You're one day older not one step closer♫
I thought this was a smack talk thread, so I thought I had the right to voice my opinions. I did not say he sucks, I think he will go down as a great QB that never got any hardware. He should buy a house near Marino.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not know that football was about stats. I thought that is was about wins and getting to the playoffs, then the Super Bowl. There are a lot of QB's that have the same stats that will be at home come January. romo does not scare me, hence not wishing him harm. Though Dez and Ware on the other hand, all bets are off. They can get as ding up as much as possible. Romo getting that big game monkey off his back is going to be real hard.

It's not all about stats but I'd take a 4000+ yard QB with 25 TD. over a 3500yd / 15 TD QB all day. Tony needs some help but you name ONE QB that doesn't.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was a smack talk thread, so I thought I had the right to voice my opinions. I did not say he sucks, I think he will go down as a great QB that never got any hardware. He should buy a house near Marino.

and I answered your smack .... with smack ..... dont be butt hurt that someone responded to you

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not all about stats but I'd take a 4000+ yard QB with 25 TD. over a 3500yd / 15 TD QB all day. Tony needs some help but you name ONE QB that doesn't.
The stat I would rather have over yds and td's is int's., 5 to 19. This shows that at least he is not costing the team the game.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I answered your smack .... with smack ..... dont be butt hurt that someone responded to you
I thought that smack talk was about substance. Getting the better of someone. Isn't name calling used when there is nothing to come back with.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not for nothing bro, but Cam Newton has averaged 4000 yards a season, and 31 TDs a season.... his team has averaged 6-10.

Just saying Stats dont mean much if wins dont accompany. And Cam is nine years younger.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stat I would rather have over yds and td's is int's., 5 to 19. This shows that at least he is not costing the team the game.

I wouldn't want be told I miss understood you here, but are you saying between 5 and 19 are exceptable INT numbers? Or are you comparing two QB's over one season?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that smack talk was about substance. Getting the better of someone. Isn't name calling used when there is nothing to come back with.

substance .... is in the threads below .....

This is the thread where if you even open your mouth you can be called about anything in the book :suds:

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want be told I miss understood you here, but are you saying between 5 and 19 are exceptable INT numbers? Or are you comparing two QB's over one season?
Since you used the yardage and td's that were close to the one year comparison. I did use the int comparison. In 09 when Romo had under 10 int in a season, they won a playoff game. All other years well over 10. So I think my point fits perfectly here.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you used the yardage and td's that were close to the one year comparison. I did use the int comparison. In 09 when Romo had under 10 int in a season, they won a playoff game. All other years well over 10. So I think my point fits perfectly here.

Sorry to break this to you but I simply averaged out Tony's numbers over the seven years he started. I took no other QB's numbers into mind.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to break this to you but I simply averaged out Tony's numbers over the seven years he started. I took no other QB's numbers into mind.
Then I really have a question. Would u rather have a QB with the yards or playoff wins? If the higher stats are Romo's with a 1-3 record in the playoffs. I can find at least one QB with the lower stats that u showed that had a 9-7 record in his prime with a less talented team then Dallas has now.