• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not see him as the only issue. Of course you need your team to step up and make plays, but for 7 years it just seems that when Dallas is just to make something good happen, Romo makes a mistake. I do not know of any team that has their starting QB hold for the Kicker since the mid 90's, but in the playoff game in 2006 Romo was there to make that mistake. The last game last year. Romo had a bad game going. We punt, your man had a great return and with a penalty ended up on the Wash 16 and 3 plays later, TD and 2pt conversion and your with in 3. We go 3 and out and you get the ball back on a roll. He has a chance to finally take a game that matters and win. Completes the first pass to Witten for 15 then throws and int which we turn into a 2 min drive with a TD and ends the game.
All I am saying is that on Dallas, Romo does not scare me like Dez and Ware do. When Dez gets the ball in his hands at the end of the game, he can make a lot happen (but he has to get it in his hands), and if we need a drive to win, the last thing I want to see is Ware ready to pounce.

That's what I'm disputing. the "it just seems" view tells me that no matter what goes wrong people point to Romo. People can't forget a bad hold on a FG from 7 years ago. It's as though there NO OTHER bad holds in the NFL. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the NFL make rule on balls used in the kicking after this.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it hurts me to say this, I think your Cowboys win Sunday night and break the losing streak at home against NY...if, the Boys can establish a running game they win going away 28-17. If, the running game struggles, I think you still win, but it's a 24-23 sphincter spasm.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....... would i be a dick to say Im hoping for a 21-21 tie in the Dallas NY game sunday?? :whistle:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm disputing. the "it just seems" view tells me that no matter what goes wrong people point to Romo. People can't forget a bad hold on a FG from 7 years ago. It's as though there NO OTHER bad holds in the NFL. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the NFL make rule on balls used in the kicking after this.

It doesn't matter if the ball was slick or not, or that they have some rule change in place because of this. It happened, and it happened at the worst possible time and with so much on the line. The fact that he sat on the field with his head down afterwards didn't help his cause any either. It just seems that he always has his head hanging down either on the field of play or sitting on the bench. He chokes when shit gets tight. He proved that again just last december. Your QB is what he is. A running punch line. :laugh3:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter if the ball was slick or not, or that they have some rule change in place because of this. It happened, and it happened at the worst possible time and with so much on the line. The fact that he sat on the field with his head down afterwards didn't help his cause any either. It just seems that he always has his head hanging down either on the field of play or sitting on the bench. He chokes when shit gets tight. He proved that again just last december. Your QB is what he is. A running punch line. :laugh3:

I won't even attempt to talk this out with you because you are a fucking troll. Nothing else. I have no problem talking with FLSkin because I have respect for him as a person. In all honesty if he wasn't trying to hit back at an injury post he probably never brings Romo into the thread.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet he's better than the broke down second year QB you have. RG3 is a great talent, but not the QB Romo is, no matter what fantasy Skins fans are playing out. How about letting Griffin do something in the postseason...besides hobble off the field....before popping your big mouth off about Romo. Griffin might be a Hall of Famer, and he might be a could have been, 2 reconstructs on those skinny knees doesn't guarantee you a Super Bowl fella

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet he's better than the broke down second year QB you have. RG3 is a great talent, but not the QB Romo is, no matter what fantasy Skins fans are playing out. How about letting Griffin do something in the postseason...besides hobble off the field....before popping your big mouth off about Romo. Griffin might be a Hall of Famer, and he might be a could have been, 2 reconstructs on those skinny knees doesn't guarantee you a Super Bowl fella

But we all know what Ohno is, don't we?:doh:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we all know what Ohno is, don't we?:doh:

Yeah, he's a guy that would rank as the greatest QB in the Super Bowl era for the Redskins, if he had played for them. Seriously, the Skins haven't had a QB in 40 years that could hold Romo's jock. Joe T? Please....
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
Not to mention one more hit to Griffins knee and he will have the same fate as little Joey after LT got done with him

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys always fall back on how Romo is so much better than Theismann. That is your only defense to us when we talk about Romo's choke jobs. Guys, wouldn't you all like to have a QB like Joey who didn't choke when it mattered? Two superbowls. Winning one. I know, it wasn't him who won that game right. It was the hogs and Riggo. You may be right, but Joey could have easily threw playoff games away even before he got there, but he didn't. Why, because he's a winner. Are you all so satisfied with having a great stat padder that you've forgotten the ultimate goal. Seriously, it's comical what you hold in high regard over here.

RG3 2 Romo 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys always fall back on how Romo is so much better than Theismann. That is your only defense to us when we talk about Romo's choke jobs. Guys, wouldn't you all like to have a QB like Joey who didn't choke when it mattered? Two superbowls. Winning one. I know, it wasn't him who won that game right. It was the hogs and Riggo. You may be right, but Joey could have easily threw playoff games away even before he got there, but he didn't. Why, because he's a winner. Are you all so satisfied with having a great stat padder that you've forgotten the ultimate goal. Seriously, it's comical what you hold in high regard over here.

RG3 2 Romo 0

It's not just that he's better than Theisman, it's the fact that he is head and shoulders better than many Skin QB a large majority ever saw play. Now that I think about it, why are we even concerned what a Skid fan thinks about any QB. It's not like you'd know a good one any way.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to know how you fools came to the conclusion Tony's a stat padder?

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to know how you fools came to the conclusion Tony's a stat padder?

Look, I just want him to ride off into the sunset with something. Seems stat padder is a nice consolation gift in my opinion.:rockon:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I just want him to ride off into the sunset with something. Seems stat padder is a nice consolation gift in my opinion.:rockon:

Hater's gonna hate. That's why y'all set RG3 up as the Second Coming. Pathetic really

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hater's gonna hate. That's why y'all set RG3 up as the Second Coming. Pathetic really

Dont get it twisted hater. RG3 was considered one of the most talented QBs to come into the league over the past ten years BEFORE he was drafted by the Redskins. And Monday night, you can watch and be reminded why.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont get it twisted hater. RG3 was considered one of the most talented QBs to come into the league over the past ten years BEFORE he was drafted by the Redskins. And Monday night, you can watch and be reminded why.

I watched RG3 at Baylor before 90% of Redskins fans new what the R or the G stood for. I dont need to see him Monday night to know what he is. He's a super talented kid, who hasn't seen the adjustments that the best DC's in the world are gonna lay on him in his second year, he's been elevated by desperate Redskins fans begging for something after being the laughingstock of the league for a decade, his head has swollen to the point he can't open his mouth without spewing some jibberish about how great he is, and he's had 2 reconstructive knee surgeries before playing his 2nd season. He is a maybe, not a sure thing

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched RG3 at Baylor before 90% of Redskins fans new what the R or the G stood for. I dont need to see him Monday night to know what he is. He's a super talented kid, who hasn't seen the adjustments that the best DC's in the world are gonna lay on him in his second year, he's been elevated by desperate Redskins fans begging for something after being the laughingstock of the league for a decade, his head has swollen to the point he can't open his mouth without spewing some jibberish about how great he is, and he's had 2 reconstructive knee surgeries before playing his 2nd season. He is a maybe, not a sure thing

Dude.. seriously. You talk this smack and act as if RG3 and more importantly Kyle Shanahan have spent the last eight months sitting around with their thumbs up their asses. You dont think Kyle will adjust his game plan?? You dont think RG3 has the ability to IMPROVE on his play from last year?? You say you know about him, then you know he will likely improve. The only reason he wouldnt is injury which you seem to be PRAYING for.

My bad, when you have had a play caller that is stuck on confusion the past five years and a QB who puts up big stats but not much else... I guess its easy to expect others to stay stuck in the same gear year after year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. seriously. You talk this smack and act as if RG3 and more importantly Kyle Shanahan have spent the last eight months sitting around with their thumbs up their asses. You dont think Kyle will adjust his game plan?? You dont think RG3 has the ability to IMPROVE on his play from last year?? You say you know about him, then you know he will likely improve. The only reason he wouldnt is injury which you seem to be PRAYING for.

My bad, when you have had a play caller that is stuck on confusion the past five years and a QB who puts up big stats but not much else... I guess its easy to expect others to stay stuck in the same gear year after year.

I'm not praying for an injury to that kid, pointing out that he has had two MAJOR knee injuries is no different than Skins hypocrites who go on and on about Lee and Carter. Although, I did like RG3 more before he went to Washington and got so full of himself. As to Kyle Shanahan, he sucks it up as much as his big beaked dad. His ''adjustments'' didn't do much up until he got RG3. If he's so hot, why isn't he a HC instead of working for his Daddy. As to his Dad, Dave Campo could have won two Super Bowls with John Elway and TD lol

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not praying for an injury to that kid, pointing out that he has had two MAJOR knee injuries is no different than Skins hypocrites who go on and on about Lee and Carter. Although, I did like RG3 more before he went to Washington and got so full of himself. As to Kyle Shanahan, he sucks it up as much as his big beaked dad. His ''adjustments'' didn't do much up until he got RG3. If he's so hot, why isn't he a HC instead of working for his Daddy. As to his Dad, Dave Campo could have won two Super Bowls with John Elway and TD lol

I suspected you were clueless, but now you have just proven it. Kyle Shanahan is the guy who designed and implemented the offense they run in Houston. Pretty good offense they have down there. Secondly, two hall of Fame QBs played ten years plus on knees in much worse shape than RG3.. that would be Elway ( another very mobile QB) and Namath. Both did it when medical advancement was no where near what it is today. In fact, Elway played ALL of his career with NO ACL in his knee. So sorry dude, short of amputation, I dont think the knee is going to slow RG3 down any more than Demarcus Ware could last year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspected you were clueless, but now you have just proven it. Kyle Shanahan is the guy who designed and implemented the offense they run in Houston. Pretty good offense they have down there. Secondly, two hall of Fame QBs played ten years plus on knees in much worse shape than RG3.. that would be Elway ( another very mobile QB) and Namath. Both did it when medical advancement was no where near what it is today. In fact, Elway played ALL of his career with NO ACL in his knee. So sorry dude, short of amputation, I dont think the knee is going to slow RG3 down any more than Demarcus Ware could last year.

''short of amputation''? You guys are even more desperate than I thought. Every time you blow your knee, it comes back at a percentage less than 100% of what it was, regardless of what desperate, delusional fans think. After two, that knee is 75-80% max. Easier to blow out again each time. Three strikes and you're out. As to Kyle, LMAO, Houston's offense??? With Foster and Johnson, a top 5 RB and WR, they could score points if they ran the Wing-T lol