• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody said 4-12....lol

6/7 wins while Dallas wins 10

nothing new here and yes sir....you said Dallas would be drafting bottom 5 year after year without Romo.

Typical

And I stand by that. Before Romo who did you have at QB and how well did they do?? This year should be interesting.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerrigan who has been pretty good in his own right)

I left off Ratliff

spin again

You left off Ratliff cause he missed half of last year and still hasnt even put on shorts to run wind sprints this training camp. :doh:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
psst shark....karrigan missed the season

like the espn board....this has become tiresome

Carriker missed the season. And Im not counting on him. Kerrigan played all 16 games.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never bothered trolling the Skins site, but have seen at least 10 Skins trolls who practically live on the Cowboys boards. The great thing this year for Dallas, if they stay healthy, is the Skins trolls will be nowhere to be seen. When the Skins are around 3-7, I think I may pay them a visit for a change

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never bothered trolling the Skins site, but have seen at least 10 Skins trolls who practically live on the Cowboys boards. The great thing this year for Dallas, if they stay healthy, is the Skins trolls will be nowhere to be seen. When the Skins are around 3-7, I think I may pay them a visit for a change

Eriko.... first off I will ask, what do you consider a troll?? If its some one who is a fan of another team period, then I guess there is nothing more to say. If you come onto message boards just to agree with other fans of your team about how awesome your team is, then again, not much I can say. As for the 3-7 comment... barring major injuries across the board.. not going to happen any more than Dallas getting the top pick in the draft. Now if you want to talk football, come on over. But if you are going to sit back and post stuff like 22 of 31 and RGKnee wont last through the warmups of the first preseason game.. .well thats trolling. But actually debating ones opinion on any team isnt trolling. Even if it does irritate some people when fans of other teams dont simply bow down to the greatness of what ever squad you happen to follow.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:
Eriko.... first off I will ask, what do you consider a troll?? If its some one who is a fan of another team period, then I guess there is nothing more to say. If you come onto message boards just to agree with other fans of your team about how awesome your team is, then again, not much I can say. As for the 3-7 comment... barring major injuries across the board.. not going to happen any more than Dallas getting the top pick in the draft. Now if you want to talk football, come on over. But if you are going to sit back and post stuff like 22 of 31 and RGKnee wont last through the warmups of the first preseason game.. .well thats trolling. But actually debating ones opinion on any team isnt trolling. Even if it does irritate some people when fans of other teams dont simply bow down to the greatness of what ever squad you happen to follow.

The "Catfish" homers are extra sensitive:bawling::bawling: :cheer2: and you know it,
ain't nobody got time for that! :ss:

#Dry Snitching :flypig::flypig:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Even if it does irritate some people when fans of other teams dont simply bow down to the greatness of what ever squad you happen to follow"

Too funny.

and all I said was Washington plays to 6/7 wins this season....all the time talking it on a cowboy fan chat board.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

The "Catfish" homers are extra sensitive and you know it,
ain't nobody got time for that!

#Dry Snitching :flypig::flypig:

What do we have to be sensitive about Skippy?? We

1. Found a QB after years of sifting through the rubble
2. Won the Division
3. Swept two of the other three Division teams on the way to winning said named Division. :kk::kk:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do we have to be sensitive about Skippy?? We

1. Found a QB after years of sifting through the rubble
2. Won the Division
3. Swept two of the other three Division teams on the way to winning said named Division. :kk::kk:

Keep thinking he Catfish have went from Shit to sugar in a year.....:bullshit:

#Reality is a MOFO :laugh3:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark what makes you a troll is you say you wanna talk football and I assume with a non bias perspective, however.... You having a positive outlook on your team is only logical....but a Cowboys fan having the same outlooks is absurd or homerish. If the Skins can improve on 4-12 and win the division, Why can't the Cowboys improve on 8-8 and do the same. :loco2:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark what makes you a troll is you say you wanna talk football and I assume with a non bias perspective, however.... You having a positive outlook on your team is only logical....but a Cowboys fan having the same outlooks is absurd or homerish. If the Skins can improve on 4-12 and win the division, Why can't the Cowboys improve on 8-8 and do the same. :loco2:

Snook.. show me one, just one post where I have said the Cowboys couldnt improve?? At best you will get where i pointed out to a Cowboys fan that if the Skins cant expect improvement because of how they were 4 years ago, then why should we expect the Cowboys to improve?? I agree the Cowboys could improve. And it wouldnt surprise me. I would expect both teams to improve to be honest. But just as you get defensive if I were to say, Dallas will be picking in the top ten. You cant expect me to just sit back and go OK when we as Skins fans constantly hear from Dallas fans.. oh yall just got lucky that we were so banged up and other such rubbish now can you?? :rollseyes:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snook- it is very hard to have a conversation more than 3-4 posts long before it turns into a pissing contest. Opinions are just that "opinions" trying to change someone's mind is useless. I personally don't like spending all my time on the skins board because its no fun if everyone agrees with everything that's said. I do enjoy the back and forth between the 2 fanbases.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin I completely agree with you. I personally don't view other teams board because I don't care to battle rivals. Its hard enough going into battle against fellow fans. my only point is don't go to another teams board and then get mad when they defend their respective team.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin I completely agree with you. I personally don't view other teams board because I don't care to battle rivals. Its hard enough going into battle against fellow fans. my only point is don't go to another teams board and then get mad when they defend their respective team.
Here's a question for you. Would you rather a cowboy win over the skins or a longhorn win over OU?
:scratch:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Deal Devil Dog. Agreed, However this is Cowboy country so you have to expect us to defend our team using sound reasoning. Nothing that PDay said was pie in the Sky Rubbish. I expect Every team including the eagles to be right there in the end. I said on the ESPN board and now on this one. Most years ours is the most division in football. I hope we when it. I hate the skins so I hope you guys suck, but you guys have a good team. Many in your fan base act as if the skins have one it all w/o one snap of the ball being played.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Deal Devil Dog. Agreed, However this is Cowboy country so you have to expect us to defend our team using sound reasoning. Nothing that PDay said was pie in the Sky Rubbish. I expect Every team including the eagles to be right there in the end. I said on the ESPN board and now on this one. Most years ours is the most division in football. I hope we when it. I hate the skins so I hope you guys suck, but you guys have a good team. Many in your fan base act as if the skins have one it all w/o one snap of the ball being played.

Snook...goes both ways. I expect Dallas fans to defend their squad. But you got to admit, the concept that the Skins have not improved over the team that was here four years ago is rubbish. And I dont hope Dallas sucks, I hope they stay right about where they are to be honest. Wouldnt want them to suck enough to draft the next great anything in the top five. :) I think NY and Washington are in the best shape because both sport mostly solid rosters and are not facing big amounts of change. But I could be wrong. Dallas could excel at the 4-3 and stay healthy (although early signs give one pause). I think Philly, with change all over, needs to be quiet and realize this is a rebuild year no matter what Kelly would have you believe. And I think much like last year, Washington will live and die based on secondary play, and Dallas will only improve if they get a sembalance of a decent ground game.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"my only point is don't go to another teams board and then get mad when they defend their respective team"

Seems logical. I also think you should expect a poor view point of your team when strolling through. That's the funniest part to all this redskin fan stuff. They bitched like no other about the catfish killing their board and questioned why they didn't post on their board. NOW last season plays out and redskin fans come outta the wood work to talk football on this board....which is fine, but they should expect what they cry about the most.:doh:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Skins have not improved over the team that was here four years ago is rubbish"

you remain lost on your best day and hear what you want

I said Washington will play more to their record the previous 4 years. That can be factored by many many things. Health, scheme adjustments, schedule.....

You hear what you want and you seem to check this board multiple times each day. I know this....your opinions aren't seeked but you kick the door in to state um

troll or no troll....matters to me
we are what we are

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"my only point is don't go to another teams board and then get mad when they defend their respective team"

Seems logical. I also think you should expect a poor view point of your team when strolling through. That's the funniest part to all this redskin fan stuff. They bitched like no other about the catfish killing their board and questioned why they didn't post on their board. NOW last season plays out and redskin fans come outta the wood work to talk football on this board....which is fine, but they should expect what they cry about the most.:doh:

Pday... IM going to do something I rarely do and call Bullshit here. Comparing me to Catfish is rather insulting. When I post, I generally stay on topic. If asked a question I dont try and dodge it, and I actually do try and contribute to the thread even if Im posting a not so positive point on the post. I've never gotten "Mad" at you guys defending your team. And for the most part i would think you were rather weak fans if you didnt. You and I have known each other a few seasons now, and i do some what take offense at being tossed into the same group as guys like Catfish and other actual trolls.