• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins were 1 play away from sweeping the division last year. We'll count on that being a sign of change and things to come while you hope it's a fluke. That's fine by me.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins were 1 play away from sweeping the division last year. We'll count on that being a sign of change and things to come while you hope it's a fluke. That's fine by me.

You were also one missed FG by the Giants away from sitting at home after the regular season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you said that.

And in the tried and true fashion of PDay, let the back pedaling and unhinging begin....

backpedal.gif

no back pedal here....your words, not mine

I think Washington is more the team fighting to be 500 than fighting for playoffs. I think it's a team game Cheers.....RG3 or no RG3. 1600 yards by a rookie rb and no Oline injuries will not repeat itself. Are the redskins good on defense with another year older inside and their young db's. Yes....I think Washington plays more to the previous 4 years than last year. Bob or no Bob

Now....you go ahead and slam the point and talk back pedaling. It's been a few years but I now remember your style. You coined the statement....The world according to Biz and I see you haven't changed.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but to the fans of other teams I think it would be best if you stick to your own boards. This is supposed to the board for fans of the Cowboys to talk about the Cowboys. Clearly it isn't working out all that well. That doesn't mean anybody has said anything over the top or anybody should be banned but threads seem to get hijacked with personal differences and mindless name calling.

If you want to throw threads up on the NFL Main Board by all means go ahead. But this board, and this thread in particular should be for the Cowboys fans.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but to the fans of other teams I think it would be best if you stick to your own boards. This is supposed to the board for fans of the Cowboys to talk about the Cowboys. Clearly it isn't working out all that well. That doesn't mean anybody has said anything over the top or anybody should be banned but threads seem to get hijacked with personal differences and mindless name calling.

If you want to throw threads up on the NFL Main Board by all means go ahead. But this board, and this thread in particular should be for the Cowboys fans.

The Midgets & Sheagles fans don't have a board to go to, No activity, they are like stray dogs looking for scraps.....:wtf:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Is it a golden ticket? Not at all, but should we expect to implode?? Even you dont really believe that deep down"

Dang it shark....Yes I do. I said it on the ESPN board and saying it now. I do not think the redskins repeat. Not even close to what they accomplished last year. I don't think the team is all that talented around RG3 and has more depth issues than dallas. I do not think the redskins will have the same fortune of health in the oline. Fletcher is s l o w I n g down and he's what keeps your defense somewhat together. The dbackfield should be bottom 5 in passing yards allowed.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not for nothing, but the MOD of this board put his particular thread in place for just this reason. Smack talk between members of the Cowboys board and rival fans. There is also a smack talk thread on the Skins board.

Just saying.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really do get all territorial on a sports message board?

This thread is specifically to keep "crap" out of the other threads on the Cowboys forum.

If you don't like reading what's in this thread, then don't click on it. :noidea:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This thread is specifically to keep "crap" out of the other threads on the Cowboys forum.

If you don't like reading what's in this thread, then don't click on it. :noidea:

Shouldn't you be out recruiting for that dead ass Midget board? :noidea: Just saying:laugh3:

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in the tried and true fashion of PDay, let the back pedaling and unhinging begin....

no back pedal here....your words, not mine

It's been a few years but I now remember your style. You coined the statement....The world according to Biz and I see you haven't changed.

It's been a few years but clearly you're still as predictable and cliche as ever.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Relax tough guy, just a suggestion. You can ignore it.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be out recruiting for that dead ass Midget board? :noidea: Just saying:laugh3:

OMG NO!!!!

Not the "YOUR BOARD IS DEAD THEREFORE YOU'RE NOT AS COOL AS ME" card!?!?!!?

What shall I do!?!

emoticon_cry.gif

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a few years but clearly you're still as predictable and cliche as ever.

I see you agree that the cliché fits.
Least you got in the conversation and in the end....had nothing but your insults and what is what

but hey....you're a victim.

Cheers

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess fans shouldn't go around pointing to one "what if" play either.

I'm sorry that saying the Redskins were one play away from sweeping the division last year bothers you so much. But I will continue to say whatever I feel like saying. You'll just have to learn to live with it.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG NO!!!!

Not the "YOUR BOARD IS DEAD THEREFORE YOU'RE NOT AS COOL AS ME" card!?!?!!?

What shall I do!?!

emoticon_cry.gif

The Midgets are Irrelevant to America's Team always have and always will be...:yawn:

#Non Mother Fucking Factor :peace2:

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you agree that the cliché fits.

Glad you agree you back pedal and become instantly unhinged.

I'll give you some credit as you used to meltdown for days in the past adamantly denying those facts.