• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said next man up, I ain't losing no sleep, you just be sure to be just as quick to post the Catfish injuries in the is thread

No worries dude. We actually have some depth, as proven by winning the Division without our top two pass rushers, and backups playing at both Safety positions. Just pointing out that two days into camp Dallas is once again looking at having depth issues on BOTH lines. Personally i hope Spencer is back on the field for week one. But seriously, looking at the injury report two days into camp, next man up has got to worry you considering you guys have been bitching about lack of depth for YEARS now.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries dude. We actually have some depth, as proven by winning the Division without our top two pass rushers, and backups playing at both Safety positions. Just pointing out that two days into camp Dallas is once again looking at having depth issues on BOTH lines. Personally i hope Spencer is back on the field for week one. But seriously, looking at the injury report two days into camp, next man up has got to worry you considering you guys have been bitching about lack of depth for YEARS now.

Not worried @ all, now on the other hand I will continue to keep Griff in my prayers, the brother has a lot on his plate in chocolate city...:amen:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried @ all, now on the other hand I will continue to keep Griff in my prayers, the brother has a lot on his plate in chocolate city...:amen:

I wouldn't be to worried if I were you. Griffin actually has a ground game to help him out. Time on his side, and not $108 million dollars worth of expectations. Scratch that.. if I had Romo as my QB, a Defense switching schemes, and a head coach who is one 8-8 or worse season from being canned... I would be extremely worried too. :whip:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be to worried if I were you. Griffin actually has a ground game to help him out. Time on his side, and not $108 million dollars worth of expectations. Scratch that.. if I had Romo as my QB, a Defense switching schemes, and a head coach who is one 8-8 or worse season from being canned... I would be extremely worried too. :whip:

Let me give u a little advice kiddo, never sweat the small stuff or anything you can not control...:rockon:

#I ain't got NO Worries :music:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me give u a little advice kiddo, never sweat the small stuff or anything you can not control...:rockon:

#I ain't got NO Worries :music:

Would totally agree. Once again... my team has depth. We have proven that we can overcome injuries. So I aint got no worries.

And i will give you this as well... you hope RG3 cant play this season. Most Skins fans smiled when Dallas extended romo. What does that tell you?? :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would totally agree. Once again... my team has depth. We have proven that we can overcome injuries. So I aint got no worries.

And i will give you this as well... you hope RG3 cant play this season. Most Skins fans smiled when Dallas extended romo. What does that tell you?? :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I am a competitive, I want the Catfish @ their best when the Boyz tap that ass this year. One year doesn' t a career make, there : been plenty of one hit wonders, Bob is alright nothing special :bored:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a competitive, I want the Catfish @ their best when the Boyz tap that ass this year. One year doesn' t a career make, there : been plenty of one hit wonders, Bob is alright nothing special :bored:

Guess we will see. But I would take Bob over Romo any day of the week. we already know what you get from Romo. He is like a pair of fake tits, nice to look at, but at the end of the day.. still fake. :D

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we will see. But I would take Bob over Romo any day of the week. we already know what you get from Romo. He is like a pair of fake tits, nice to look at, but at the end of the day.. still fake. :D

How many SB does Bob have to win for that ransom the Skids gave up to be considered worth it?

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many SB does Bob have to win for that ransom the Skids gave up to be considered worth it?

One.

As a fan I speak from experience. I remember the likes of you tinkling in your underroos about how much the Giants gave up for Eli.

Let me tell you, after one SB win that trade became moot. After two, that trade became laughable.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many playoffs games does Romo have to win to consider that contract worth the paper its written on?? Im just saying. And out of 32 GM, how many would give their left nut and first born for Bob right now. Bet Jerry would sell his son into slavery for a straight up trade Bob for Romo. :D

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One.

As a fan I speak from experience. I remember the likes of you tinkling in your underroos about how much the Giants gave up for Eli.

Let me tell you, after one SB win that trade became moot. After two, that trade became laughable.

Don't kid yourself the Midgets was & has always been irrelevant to America's Team. :lame:, go find the Eagles board. Both boards have something in common no activity :laugh3:

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many playoffs games does Romo have to win to consider that contract worth the paper its written on?? Im just saying. And out of 32 GM, how many would give their left nut and first born for Bob right now. Bet Jerry would sell his son into slavery for a straight up trade Bob for Romo. :D

jerry-jones-clean-my-glasses-9-5-121.gif

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You continue to comparing apple's to oranges. A 33 yr old undrafted free agent vice a 23 yr old 2nd overall pick. Any GM would trade Romo for any of the QB from last year's draft class standouts..:doh:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many playoffs games does Romo have to win to consider that contract worth the paper its written on??
Ahh you are simply taking that out of context. This is (sadly) just the way of Contracts. the next one written for a QB will be better than Romo's (BTW Romo wont see all 100mil. of it) In a couple years Romos contract will be considered a bargain for QBs. Just wait & see what you have to pay to keep RGIII in Burgundy & Gold. Even if you never get back in the playoffs by the time you redo his contract. it is just the way it is in this era for QBs.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want so very much for cowboy fans to fear bob & Washington

lol at you

Pday.. nice to see you dude. And I dont want you to fear RG3. But when you have fans hoping for him to stay injured, what else is any one supposed to think?? If you dont fear a guy, you actually want him on the field. But when you got guys hoping he stays injured.. what would you expect any rational person to think?? Im just saying. :)

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh you are simply taking that out of context. This is (sadly) just the way of Contracts. the next one written for a QB will be better than Romo's (BTW Romo wont see all 100mil. of it) In a couple years Romos contract will be considered a bargain for QBs. Just wait & see what you have to pay to keep RGIII in Burgundy & Gold. Even if you never get back in the playoffs by the time you redo his contract. it is just the way it is in this era for QBs.

HAve to disagree. If by some chance RG3 does NOT pan out over the next three years, we simply move on. Draft another QB, and work from there. Now if he does live up to expectations, then the Skins will gladly pay him. But if he gets a contract any where close to what Romo got, he will be considered a top five QB in the league hands down. Romo will see $55 million of that deal, and likely a rework and a little more within the next two years. Jerry went all in on Romo. You got too many players you will need to resign to not need to redo romos deal within the next two seasons unless the CAP goes WAY up.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry always get & keep the players he want, cap or no cap

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAve to disagree. If by some chance RG3 does NOT pan out over the next three years, we simply move on. Draft another QB, and work from there. Now if he does live up to expectations, then the Skins will gladly pay him. But if he gets a contract any where close to what Romo got, he will be considered a top five QB in the league hands down. Romo will see $55 million of that deal, and likely a rework and a little more within the next two years. Jerry went all in on Romo. You got too many players you will need to resign to not need to redo romos deal within the next two seasons unless the CAP goes WAY up.
I'm not talking if he starts sucking. but if he still shows promise but your team is floating in the mid .500 range. (maybe not his fault for missing playoffs) You will pay him handsomely. Teams don't get reset the QB position, unless it is necessary. Also just because it is the QB spot. Even if RGIII isn't a top 5 QB (say he is 10th to 15th) you will pay him like he is, because you wont just go get someone else & start over. There will also be the fact your owner gave up a lot for him & the fact of his potential will weigh in. Even if it doesn't make sense. Agents get paid well for a reason.