• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Vick

Eagles GM Howie Roseman was noncommittal on Michael Vick's roster spot Monday when asked what the team would do if Vick lost the starting quarterback battle.
Com'on Mike win the starting Job...... Please!!!!! Not only will that suck for the Eagles, but will slow them down for next year as well.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope RG3 stays healthy but don't fear him at all. He's a really good young player who is going to have to adjust his style of play, or he will not be in the league for long. As to the any of 32 GM comment, here's a different take.....If you told all 32 GM's that they could sign a kid as an undrafted FA and he would have the career Romo has had and will have, or he could trade 3 #1's and a #2 for the right to draft RG3 for the year and rest of the career he will have, every single GM would pick Romo every single time

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope RG3 stays healthy but don't fear him at all. He's a really good young player who is going to have to adjust his style of play, or he will not be in the league for long. As to the any of 32 GM comment, here's a different take.....If you told all 32 GM's that they could sign a kid as an undrafted FA and he would have the career Romo has had and will have, or he could trade 3 #1's and a #2 for the right to draft RG3 for the year and rest of the career he will have, every single GM would pick Romo every single time
I would agree based on Romo's stats NOW. But then 32 teams all had a shot to draft Romo, and none did. Also bear in mind, there were other teams willing to move up for RG3 last year despite the price. Romo is a hind sight proposition. As in we know what he has done. But straight up right now, I would say atleast one third of the league would take RG3 off our hands if given the chance. Same could be said for Romo, but it would be a some what harder sell I think.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right about that Shark, in the end, it wont be QB play that kills either team. Dallas has outstanding first team talent but are super thin almost everywhere. Good health was always gonna be the key, and since we cant even keep people upright in shorts, that doesn't look good

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we even talking about this crap, as of today RG3 has won nothing more than what Romo has. Forget playoff wins, forget NFC Championships, forget Season wins, you play to win a Super Bowl. Wow people sure do get happy over doing exactly nothing. You win a Super Bowl then talk, until then hush. I don't talk a lot because we don't deserve to. Let me tell you what a lot of wins with playoff victories get you without a Super Bowl......wait for it, wait for it.....

1.) a TShirt with some nice words on it.
2.) a draft pick that is worse than the rest of your rivals
3.) and as a QB you end up like McNabb old and bitter leaving a team full of regret on what could have and possibly should have been.

Now as I have said we are in no better place than the skins, so I refuse to talk, but know this, this is the NFL and anything can happen, and I would say that Romo has as good of a chance to win it all as the next man.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we even talking about this crap, as of today RG3 has won nothing more than what Romo has. Forget playoff wins, forget NFC Championships, forget Season wins, you play to win a Super Bowl. Wow people sure do get happy over doing exactly nothing. You win a Super Bowl then talk, until then hush. I don't talk a lot because we don't deserve to. Let me tell you what a lot of wins with playoff victories get you without a Super Bowl......wait for it, wait for it.....

1.) a TShirt with some nice words on it.
2.) a draft pick that is worse than the rest of your rivals
3.) and as a QB you end up like McNabb old and bitter leaving a team full of regret on what could have and possibly should have been.

Now as I have said we are in no better place than the skins, so I refuse to talk, but know this, this is the NFL and anything can happen, and I would say that Romo has as good of a chance to win it all as the next man.

:high5::amen::suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Why are we even talking about this crap"

that's what redskin fans do.
They talk LAST year as if it's the norm.
Last year IS ALL THEY GOT

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I imagine "Catfish" can't help but to start smelling themselves....:ss:

#Parting like it is 1999 :party:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Dallas has exactly what Pday?? I mean what are we supposed to talk about.. how good the team was 3,5, 10 or 20 years ago?? Just wondering whats acceptable?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Dallas has exactly what Pday?? I mean what are we supposed to talk about.. how good the team was 3,5, 10 or 20 years ago?? Just wondering whats acceptable?

I don't know dude....maybe the last 5 years, 4, 3

hey....you make the rules....you're the troll talking up his team on the other guys board

you are what you are and ain't what you ain't

you'll see

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey....you make the rules....you're the troll talking up his team on the other guys board

you are what you are and ain't what you ain't

you'll see

Actually a troll would simply say Dallas sucks, or 22 out of 31 and move on. I generally talk points on all four division teams. Sorry if it chaps your ass that I dont bow down to the might of the star. I didnt know that the rules said if you arent a fan of a particular team you arent allowed to do anything other than confirm their greatness.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you would have been fine with saying the Cowboys would be more like the 3-consecutive 5-11 seasons and other rancidness under the likes of Quincy Carter, Hutchinson and Testeverde even though Romo was your starter? (who ended up winning 43 games in 4 years).

That makes sense.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt know that the rules said if you arent a fan of a particular team you arent allowed to do anything other than confirm their greatness.

A redskins fan here tried to tell me that... and when I laughed, I got PMs from mods.

:L

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually a troll would simply say Dallas sucks, or 22 out of 31 and move on. I generally talk points on all four division teams. Sorry if it chaps your ass that I dont bow down to the might of the star. I didnt know that the rules said if you arent a fan of a particular team you arent allowed to do anything other than confirm their greatness.

NO WAY
We can take these opinions from one board to another if you like but you post with a stick in your hand and poke that sucker every chance you can cause of 4 years of last place and the message board abuse you took from a select few. You hold all cowboy fans accountable for the stupid stuff that comes outta of ONE cowboy poster about RG getting hurt. You go ahead and spin to reasons that you think gives you a purpose.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Facts... :yahoo:

# The Truth Hurts :fish:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you would have been fine with saying the Cowboys would be more like the 3-consecutive 5-11 seasons and other rancidness under the likes of Quincy Carter, Hutchinson and Testeverde even though Romo was your starter? (who ended up winning 43 games in 4 years).

That makes sense.

did I say that Cheers, OR is that what you think I said?

I'm telling the redskin fan that ONE year of one and done ain't the golden ticket. I understand with two SB championships you find this all comical

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A redskins fan here tried to tell me that... and when I laughed, I got PMs from mods.

:L

That is most of their M.0. over there, they can dish it but can't take it... :lame: Their quick to blow the whistle:whistle:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO WAY
We can take these opinions from one board to another if you like but you post with a stick in your hand and poke that sucker every chance you can cause of 4 years of last place and the message board abuse you took from a select few. You hold all cowboy fans accountable for the stupid stuff that comes outta of ONE cowboy poster about RG getting hurt. You go ahead and spin to reasons that you think gives you a purpose.

Again dude, I think you got me all wrong. Of course IM going to point out the flaws I see in your team. As I would expect you to do the same with my team, or Philly, or the Giants for that matter. But I can also admit when Dallas has a talented player. Im not hoping Dez implodes, or that Romo chokes (I expect it sure, but thats hat he has shown us recently). I think you got upset with the Reptecs and Templlars of the world, and painted all Skins fans with that brush. But be honest, when have you EVER known me to make a comment and not back it up with something other than.. just cause I said so? Its called debate, and I do enjoy debating with opposite fans. The boards would be boring if all you had was a bunch of fans proclaiming how great the team was.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm telling the redskin fan that ONE year of one and done ain't the golden ticket. I understand with two SB championships you find this all comical

Is it a golden ticket? Not at all, but should we expect to implode?? Even you dont really believe that deep down. Would I like to be able to confidently say Dallas will be picking in the top five?? Sure I would. But I would be talking out of my as if i did. Dallas will go as far as Health and Romo can carry them. I thik based on youth and Talent, Washington is on par with Dallas. And based on youth and health at key positions, I think Washington is better setup for the future. This can be debated. And Im all for it. But even you would have to admit, these aint the Redskins of five years ago. And the team as a whole has gotten better over the past three seasons, so why should we expect them to suddenly regress??

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty sure you said that.

lol.....you don't know what you don't know but there is always last season to hang your hat on. I think the norm is more the four seasons before last year as the norm of what the redskins really are.

And in the tried and true fashion of PDay, let the back pedaling and unhinging begin....

backpedal.gif