• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on that note, hope the boys lose tonite in spectacular fashion, lol. Truth is, I think y'all have a great shot at taking this game. I'm not overly impressed with the Bears, don't think they're going very far this year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what is up with the Cowboys defense? They let the Bears put up 42 points at this point. Did not see that happening.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the wood shed, boys. And to the demoralization of 'same old, same old', seemingly year after year. At least y'all still got a shot this year.

Sucks to be so embarrassed, but it couldn't have happened to nicer guys...:whistle:

Seriously tho, our owners... Smh... Fun times, fun times.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get to see Sundays games. Did RGIII get hurt or something?

All I seen was them talking about benching him for the rest of the season so he could be healthy for next year. If he isn't injured why the hell would you do that, & how in the hell does that help the team or player, by not playing him at all? Man the Rams look like Geniuses

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get to see Sundays games. Did RGIII get hurt or something?

All I seen was them talking about benching him for the rest of the season so he could be healthy for next year. If he isn't injured why the hell would you do that, & how in the hell does that help the team or player, by not playing him at all? Man the Rams look like Geniuses

Yup, it's a circus in DC, no doubt.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the wood shed, boys. And to the demoralization of 'same old, same old', seemingly year after year. At least y'all still got a shot this year.

Sucks to be so embarrassed, but it couldn't have happened to nicer guys...:whistle:

It must really suck for you, being where you are at the moment and where your team spends much of its time for the most part (in the basement). :clap:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must really suck for you, being where you are at the moment and where your team spends much of its time for the most part (in the basement). :clap:

Probably not much worse than being mediocre, year after year.

And now I'll return to ignoring you. Carry on.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe more on here welcome Cali than those who don't.

Thx Manster. In truth, I shouldn't have posted tonite at all. I don't usually immediately after a loss for y'all. My bad. My only excuse is that misery loves company. And it's been a bad, bad week.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see all those calling for mass trades and cuts to explain how in hell it can be done with all the dead money it will bring.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thx Manster. In truth, I shouldn't have posted tonite at all. I don't usually immediately after a loss for y'all. My bad. My only excuse is that misery loves company. And it's been a bad, bad week.

As long as your not poking sticks you are welcome in my book. One reason I refrain from posting on the Skins board is I'm sure I'd have a few sticks in my hands.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as your not poking sticks you are welcome in my book. One reason I refrain from posting on the Skins board is I'm sure I'd have a few sticks in my hands.

Word. :suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know you just played to the role 98.5% redskin fans play to with regards to the cowboys and what,
15 minutes after the game had finished? Same old is right for both teams and Dallas always seems to have a shot at the end. Maybe it's me, BUT that seems better than not, and hardly a comparison to our respective teams.
silly me....right now I'm thinking benchmark. :omg:

sidebar: Manster...I'm just playing around here and not drawing a line in the sand. No reason to bring up who is better liked here. I voted for Cali too.....:suds:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you just played to the role 98.5% redskin fans play to with regards to the cowboys and what,
15 minutes after the game had finished? Same old is right for both teams and Dallas always seems to have a shot at the end. Maybe it's me, BUT that seems better than not, and hardly a comparison to our respective teams.
silly me....right now I'm thinking benchmark. :omg:

sidebar: Manster...I'm just playing around here and not drawing a line in the sand. No reason to bring up who is better liked here. I voted for Cali too.....:suds:

You guys can all sleep together. No hair off my ass. :suds: