• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I knew you fools were going to pounce like kittens on my comment. Of course I must be wrong on my response even though we had... and I did...
More fun...You try to tell Hawk fans that we aren't worthy to comment cuz we don't have a Lombardi. Guess what kids, the Friscans tell us that every time they have nothing else to talk about. That's all they got.
How about becoming relevant and your words might mean something. Enjoy your mediocrity as much as you can. Your franchise and fan base deserve to be exactly where you are.
Have fun watching the playoffs, again.

And yet here you are anyway.

All Cowboy fans who have EVER posted on any Seattle Board please raise your hand...now that TRS and Fort Worth are gone, I'm guessing we won't be seeing too many hands go up. And why is it that even though we are so irrelevant and mediocre you are showing up here? It's not our fault you are obsessed with us...

I'm not a "scoreboard" guy, but maybe the "Friscans" tell you that because they understand that is the only thing that matters? My guess is your season will end the same way it always does when you make the playoffs...with a loss. But, if that is good enough for you and your team, then who am I to say otherwise...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok fordman, you got me. I appologize for putting down your owner/GM and your starting quarterback. It is obvious by your defense of them you you are happy with not only their expertise in their jobs, but also by your belief they will get you #6.
Congrats on that as they are all yours!

My opinion is that Jerry will get #6 before the Seahawks get #1.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have...I did...and you look a little more out of touch than you did before you wrote your response.

That is true. I forgot about the 1917 Stanley Cup. Good job. It must have been sweet drinking champagne out of that...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"all they got" is 5 trophies? Poor kiddo's.

:lame:

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my comment. When I say "that's all they got" I was not referring to their 5 trophies. That in itself is an awesome accomplishment.
What I meant is whenever they run out of ammo and have no more argument, they resort to the # of Lombardi's each club has.
Same trip with you. That was your last bullet, bringing up trophies from days gone by as if it has any relevance at all in the present time.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet here you are anyway.

All Cowboy fans who have EVER posted on any Seattle Board please raise your hand...now that TRS and Fort Worth are gone, I'm guessing we won't be seeing too many hands go up. And why is it that even though we are so irrelevant and mediocre you are showing up here? It's not our fault you are obsessed with us...

I'm not a "scoreboard" guy, but maybe the "Friscans" tell you that because they understand that is the only thing that matters? My guess is your season will end the same way it always does when you make the playoffs...with a loss. But, if that is good enough for you and your team, then who am I to say otherwise...

This is about the 5th or 6th post I have written on your board. That is an obsession to you?
This is a smack thread. That is the reason I am here.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is that Jerry will get #6 before the Seahawks get #1.

Since you have about 30k posts, you should have no issues enlightening me or anyone else who reads this on exactly why do you feel Jerrah will get #6 before we get #1.

Keep in mind your terrible cap situation, inability to draft well, and inability to coach well among other things.

Cripes, just look at Romo's (who you apparently value) contract. Jerrah is contracted to pay Tony about $73 Million through the 2016 season. Brilliant.

I will give you credit once again. It is hard to beat math like that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is about the 5th or 6th post I have written on your board. That is an obsession to you?
This is a smack thread. That is the reason I am here.

5 posts on this page alone, plus I remember you from ESPN. Yup...obsession

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpyqGe8HRkU"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpyqGe8HRkU[/ame]

Not good as the first rant, but never the less still good entertainment........

#Get em! Get em!

parman4818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboy's will have a hard time winning another Super Bowl until Jerry Jones hires a real GM and i dont think that is happening anytime soon.If you want to see whats wrong with the Cowboys look at the draft's from 2006 thru 2010 that should be the nucleus of our team and we have only 6 players out of 40 picks that are on our team that is a pure joke.Jerry thinks he is doing a good job really you would replace a coach or GM if they were doing this crappy of a job.I think Jerry is senile or something if he cant see what he has not done as a Gm for this team 6 players out of 40 picks Jerry really hire a GM for God's sake.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2010 draft looks good to me

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Like I've said many, many times... "the dallas cowboys are the best reality show on tv".

The Redskins made a valiant effort this week to dethrone the "champs" with all their front office disfunction going public. But, as usual the Boys stepped up and showed why they continue be the "best" modern day sports reality show on television.

Congrats on another "reality show" victory!...anyone have an idea of when the NFL network is scheduled to show the replay?

See ya next week!

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I knew you fools were going to pounce like kittens on my comment. Of course I must be wrong on my response even though we had... and I did...
More fun...You try to tell Hawk fans that we aren't worthy to comment cuz we don't have a Lombardi. Guess what kids, the Friscans tell us that every time they have nothing else to talk about. That's all they got.
How about becoming relevant and your words might mean something. Enjoy your mediocrity as much as you can. Your franchise and fan base deserve to be exactly where you are.

Have fun losing in the play offs, again.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when have the Seahawks ever been relevant? I'm just asking. :noidea:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Cowboys go 0-3 against backup quarterbacks this season? Be careful what you wish for Earl...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually liked your Jerrah, impersonation. Pretty spot on. I need to send you some links of "the fake Jerry Jones." Very funny stuff from a Dallas sports radio show.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Cowboys go 0-3 against backup quarterbacks this season? Be careful what you wish for Earl...

That was before the Cowboys became the worst defensive team in the NFL.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
run the ball

Why the Fuck would we run the football? We only averaged 7 yards per carry. Throw it 3 times as much as you run it man, thats the way to go....Welcome to Jerry and JG's world