• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for you, Onward to the nearest nursing home. :lame:

You've stated you've been a Cowboy fan since 1970, right? I'm going to guess that puts you and PDay in a similar age bracket. Either way, I've always found comments about posters ages as asinine and pompous to think someone older, or younger in other cases can't have a valid opinion.

That reminds me of one of my favorite ESPN moments. I forget the posters name (Bull five?), but he was making comments about how I was so old and going to a nursing home or something like that and so I read his profile and he was a year older than me!!! That still cracks me up when I think about it.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've stated you've been a Cowboy fan since 1970, right? I'm going to guess that puts you and PDay in a similar age bracket. Either way, I've always found comments about posters ages as asinine and pompous to think someone older, or younger in other cases can't have a valid opinion.

That reminds me of one of my favorite ESPN moments. I forget the posters name (Bull five?), but he was making comments about how I was so old and going to a nursing home or something like that and so I read his profile and he was a year older than me!!! That still cracks me up when I think about it.

He is always trying to bust my balls whenever he gets a chance. Sometimes I return the favor.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Despite what he and a few others ma think, I really don't dislike or hate pday.

parman4818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones just does not get it at all.I was watching his press conference and he said he was a coach now give me a break you old senile fart.He is the worst GM in the NFL and now he thinks he is a coach for God's sake.He has drafted so bad for so many years and nearly all of his free agent signings have been horrid and every one wants to know whats wrong with the Cowboy's look in the mirror Jerry you will see it.He ran Rob Ryan off for taking to many chances on defense and last night he said that they need to take more chances this guy has completely lost it.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the combination of Romo and JJ will keep the Brokebackers at about .500 ball til Tony retires.
Best of luck to you.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanny benches Black Jesus....:laugh3:

#Catfish Drama :yahoo:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the combination of Romo and JJ will keep the Brokebackers at about .500 ball til Tony retires.
Best of luck to you.

As if anyone cares what a Seattle sports fan has to say. How about your city wins something, anything...in any sport. Then you can talk.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if anyone cares what a Seattle sports fan has to say. How about your city wins something, anything...in any sport. Then you can talk.

Jerry Jones makes me sick. Did you hear his interview on the Fan yesterday? He was, as per the norm, nothing but supportive of the coaching staff. Monte Kiffin is done, he was horrid at USC but Jerrah still hired him. I'm sorry, fellas. If Garrett-Top were to get fired, can you think of any top tier coach that would want to come here? Not with a Jerry GM'd team.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones makes me sick. Did you hear his interview on the Fan yesterday? He was, as per the norm, nothing but supportive of the coaching staff. Monte Kiffin is done, he was horrid at USC but Jerrah still hired him. I'm sorry, fellas. If Garrett-Top were to get fired, can you think of any top tier coach that would want to come here? Not with a Jerry GM'd team.

None of what you said is disputed. Still don't need a fan of a flash-n-the-pan Seattle team showing up talking shit like they have done anything, ever. Their best sports move was shipping the Sonics to a city that gives a damn.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of what you said is disputed. Still don't need a fan of a flash-n-the-pan Seattle team showing up talking shit like they have done anything, ever. Their best sports move was shipping the Sonics to a city that gives a damn.

Oh, I'm not disputing that. I actually get along with him but you're right, you guys have 5 rings and have been there more than any other team. Seattle fans are feeling themselves right now, but it's a bit premature.

Actually, a lot premature.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? I'm not a fan of Jerry Jones at all, but I don't see any top tier coach NOT coming here? Jerry pays. The Cowboys have the spotlight. Big time coaches have egos. Name your guy...If Jerry wants him he's probably coming...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I'm not a fan of Jerry Jones at all, but I don't see any top tier coach NOT coming here? Jerry pays. The Cowboys have the spotlight. Big time coaches have egos. Name your guy...If Jerry wants him he's probably coming...

If I were a top coach, I would see what other coaches have been through and how tied their hands are and I would stay away. It would be like coaching for Al Davis...career killer.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on, man. Top tier coaches want money but they also want power. Jerry is unwilling to grant that, he always has his finger in the bowl. Until he steps back, they won't get a GREAT coach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have...I did...and you look a little more out of touch than you did before you wrote your response.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have...I did...and you look a little more out of touch than you did before you wrote your response.

Yes, your WOMEN's basket ball team won. What do you have before that? The 1979 Sonics? And where is that team today? Come on pump your Adderall filled Seahawks, and the great sports history Seattle has. Now who's out of touch.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, man. Top tier coaches want money but they also want power. Jerry is unwilling to grant that, he always has his finger in the bowl. Until he steps back, they won't get a GREAT coach.

Name a bigger coach than Parcells. Ever hear Gruden talk about the Cowboys like he is dying to come here? Jerry overreacts to everything. If he gives a guy like Parcells more power and things don't work out, you can be sure his next guy will get none. If he takes over on a guy like Wade or Garrett and it doesn't work he'll go for a guy like Gruden who will demand at least some leeway. Then again now that he sees Chip Kelly doing well in the division we may end up with whomever the highest scoring college coach is. The only thing you know with Jerry is that he will look for credit publicly and look to create the illusion of understanding what is going on and being vital to the decision making process even if he wasn't in the room for the conversation...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I knew you fools were going to pounce like kittens on my comment. Of course I must be wrong on my response even though we had... and I did...
More fun...You try to tell Hawk fans that we aren't worthy to comment cuz we don't have a Lombardi. Guess what kids, the Friscans tell us that every time they have nothing else to talk about. That's all they got.
How about becoming relevant and your words might mean something. Enjoy your mediocrity as much as you can. Your franchise and fan base deserve to be exactly where you are.
Have fun watching the playoffs, again.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I knew you fools were going to pounce like kittens on my comment. Of course I must be wrong on my response even though we had... and I did...
More fun...You try to tell Hawk fans that we aren't worthy to comment cuz we don't have a Lombardi. Guess what kids, the Friscans tell us that every time they have nothing else to talk about. That's all they got.
How about becoming relevant and your words might mean something. Enjoy your mediocrity as much as you can. Your franchise and fan base deserve to be exactly where you are.
Have fun watching the playoffs, again.

"all they got" is 5 trophies? Poor kiddo's.

:lame:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok fordman, you got me. I appologize for putting down your owner/GM and your starting quarterback. It is obvious by your defense of them you you are happy with not only their expertise in their jobs, but also by your belief they will get you #6.
Congrats on that as they are all yours!