• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were games like this last year when either/or was playing and weren't that effective, yet you kept using those lethargic arguments like their presence(or lack thereof) contributed heavily to the effectiveness of the Redskins' offense (and with Garcon, their record).

Yes, and I stand by that. Same applies to Dez obviously. Even though he didn't produce, how the Giants defended him opened up opportunities for others.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rg3 has always been an accurate passer with a very low int rate. It's out of the norm for him to be as inaccurate as he was tonight. His footwork was off and be wasn't stepping into his passes.

It's possible that he may have more than 5 ints. Probably a good possibility. Especially if he doesn't quickly get his footwork issue resolved.

Maybe it was uncharacteristic of RG3 the way he played, but very typical of the Redskins defense.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and I stand by that. Same applies to Dez obviously. Even though he didn't produce, how the Giants defended him opened up opportunities for others.

When Garcon has a 90+ reception, 1300-yard, 10+ TD season, the same can apply to Garcon.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Garcon has a 90+ reception, 1300-yard, 10+ TD season, the same can apply to Garcon.

I never claimed that Dez and Garçon are the same from a production stand point.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An entire season of football is a better indicator than one game. Based on that larger body of work, yes, uncharacteristic

Most people have that attitude after their team just got their ASS handed to them

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for starters, the past few weeks, most of you foreskin fans have stated and posted that you guys were the class of the NFC east for the next 10 years. I'm laughing at the supposed superiority. :L

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the foreskins have returned to their true form. lol.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not condescending. It's accurate.

I was attacked by Pday out of the blue on this forum, without having had any arguments to that point with anyone else. Made a comment about the RG3 trade and he was condescending and insulting to me. That's where the bullshit started. But, you have blinders on.

Not true about hospitality. Shit, UK trolls the Redskin forum. But we've had civil conversation on the Redskin forum.

Pday definitely has his reasons. It's called being a first class asshole. All the titles you'd like to give me, describes that dude to a tee.

I ''TROLL'' the Redskins forums? I went on tonight and said ''Back to Reality''. Thats it, 3 words, no profanity, no player or poster rips. 3 words, and the Butthurt skins mod referred me to the smacktalk thread. Then Fordman stated the obvious, that for a mod to single that out was weak(considering the bullshit that Skins fans post on our threads), and he gets dog piled. If Skins fans get their panties in a wad so easily, maybe they shouldn't pop off over here. Don't dish it if you can't take it

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't attack Fordman for trolling.

Nope, you attacked me for not keeping my board under control. I'm going to fix that right now.

If we didn't have shit talkers over here to begin with, we wouldn't have an issue with you getting asshurt because someone had the gall to defend their team :bawling:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's his problem he actually thought he was Jesus. BTW don't say Black Jesus, Black Jesus already came, cause Jesus was already Black (skin of bronze and hair of wool is what the Bible says, I'm just saying) :whistle:

LOL bruh .... Imma call him that all year....... Thats what the media thinks he is ...... Imma be all on it

It's football .... not offensive.... not religious...... Just my tag for the season

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you attacked me for not keeping my board under control. I'm going to fix that right now.

If we didn't have shit talkers over here to begin with, we wouldn't have an issue with you getting asshurt because someone had the gall to defend their team :bawling:

Bovey always points fingers at others. He never does anything wrong.
Poster Child cry baby

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, level headed moderator with no bias, you think it's perfectly fine for someone to post that a game can't be tied in one play when the other team is up by ten points, or that a trade will be judged many years down the road based on certain factors, or that yards given up isn't as important as points scored in judging a defense... It's perfectly fine for those types of non-trolling comments to be met with the bullshit responses that are thrown at me on this board? What do any of those instances have to do with defending the Cowboys?

Instead, you ignore doing your job here to go defend Cowboy trolls on the Redskin forum. We've got Eastbay sending trolling messages to many Redskin fans. But we mention his dumb ass on the Redskin forum and you come to his defense.

It's ridiculous.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bovey always points fingers at others. He never does anything wrong.
Poster Child cry baby

What did I do wrong when you responded the way you did to my comments regarding team defense being judged by points allowed rather than yards? Or that the RG3 trade would eventually be judged in part based on RG3 vs. Bradford's performance over the long haul?

What were your responses to both statements and why?

It's not my fault you are, and always have been an asshole.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, level headed moderator with no bias, you think it's perfectly fine for someone to post that a game can't be tied in one play when the other team is up by ten points, or that a trade will be judged many years down the road based on certain factors, or that yards given up isn't as important as points scored in judging a defense... It's perfectly fine for those types of non-trolling comments to be met with the bullshit responses that are thrown at me on this board? What do any of those instances have to do with defending the Cowboys?

Instead, you ignore doing your job here to go defend Cowboy trolls on the Redskin forum. We've got Eastbay sending trolling messages to many Redskin fans. But we mention his dumb ass on the Redskin forum and you come to his defense.

It's ridiculous.

Cry us a river bovey......AND TAKE IT DOWN THE HALL