• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Skins fans want to be fair.......
They would have tore into Romo for making a dumbass throw into triple coverage with the receiver buried in the three defenders causing an easy INT.
So I think in all fairness the Skins fans that know they would have done this, should talk some trash about RGIII throwing a severely stupid pass.

Waiting for fairness :whistle:

Yup, has nothing to do with fairness until those that troll here need people to not point out their teams flaws. Romo would have been skewered for making that terrible toss that lead to a safety.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I sit here wondering if I should troll or not I come to realize those who I want to irritate are here anyway. I can poke the stick here and not get known over there.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FL, you do it right. You are more than willing to simply talk football without poking a stick. When you do find it time to poke, you say you piece in a friendly way and then let it go. There are many other skin fans the same as you. As far as I'm concerned you are more than welcome here. It's guys like you why I don't want to get into a banning war.

that a boy manster....keep it politically correct when you can.

Truth is.... there is a rivalry and no question about emotional fans. Many of the posters here have exchanged football thoughts for a VERY LONG TIME. Lot's of things have been said. The back & forth is a two way street and nobody (insert bovey here) is being abused or a victim. I can tell you from my standpoint.....I'm tired of all this last year stuff. I'm tired of people that think football is won by one person and all cowboy nation will fear Bob for the next ten years. I'm tired of all the crap about one season. BUT MOSTLY....I'm tired of a select few redskin fans that consider slamming our board all summer as a RIGHT OF PASSAGE cause a couple of trolls camped on their board for 4 years.

I got creamed by redskin fans for thinking last year could be a fluke IF their team falls back near the bottom this season. Bovey was so bent, he took my statement of high side 8 wins and low side 6 wins back to the Washington board as if it was an off the wall troll statement.

Then there was the thread about defensing the read option. You woulda thought I shot Obama when I said you hit the QB every chance you get. Take the ball option away from the QB by going right at him and make the offense decide if they want the trade off for carrying out those fakes. Words like you hope RG3 gets hurt were put in my mouth and YOU KNOW you fear RG3 for the next ten years (insert shark here).

Bottom line....long standing relationships about football opinions have been stated. Many many statements have been made here from Washington fans this summer about ONE MAN and the next 10 years. I said all summer that Washington has major issues on defense. They will need to win via track meets which doesn't hold well for longevity in the NFL and will need the same health along their oline they enjoyed last year for any chance of being anything like last year. That's a check I've written. Just like the countless of checks redskin posters wrote this summer about Romo, Dallas, Bob and the next 10 years. No way in hell after a week one lose and Dallas win I'm going to be politically correct now.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have tore into Romo for making a dumbass throw into triple coverage with the receiver buried in the three defenders causing an easy INT.
So I think in all fairness the Skins fans that know they would have done this, should talk some trash about RGIII throwing a severely stupid pass.

Here is your fairness. :agree: that was a Stupid pass. I also think it was stupid not to let him run one option in the 2nd qtr to see how the Philly D reacts. The offense changed when they did it in the Second half and RG3 calmed down and made some good plays. He looked much better in the 2nd half and almost made a come back. When I saw how bad some teams looked in the first week, I toned down my expectations for this game. I think the new CBA will make the first 3 games of the year and extended preseason for some teams or they will have to play their starters more in the preseason games to get them the work they need.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to get it out of our systems and avoid talking about any of their posters here. I don't think it is a good idea to set ourselves up to basically "bait" skins posters to come here to defend their comments made on their board. We know that it pisses us off when they do it to us, force our hand to go there and set the record straight. I've called out some of them for talking about eastbay on their board when they know he can't post there to defend himself. In that same thought, let's move beyond talking about their posters here so they don't feel they need to post here or that they are being called out.

We all know who the trolls and troublemakers are. Let's not extend them an invite to come over and derail our threads. :suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to get it out of our systems and avoid talking about any of their posters here. I don't think it is a good idea to set ourselves up to basically "bait" skins posters to come here to defend their comments made on their board. We know that it pisses us off when they do it to us, force our hand to go there and set the record straight. I've called out some of them for talking about eastbay on their board when they know he can't post there to defend himself. In that same thought, let's move beyond talking about their posters here so they don't feel they need to post here or that they are being called out.

We all know who the trolls and troublemakers are. Let's not extend them an invite to come over and derail our threads. :suds:

fair enough.....I can avoid the skins board BUT you'll have to kick me out when defending the flag becomes a problem.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough.....I can avoid the skins board BUT you'll have to kick me out when defending the flag becomes a problem.

that will never be a problem :)

I'm as guilty as anyone about tlaking about their individual fans. We gotta stop that, because it just sends up an invite to come here.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that will never be a problem :)

I'm as guilty as anyone about tlaking about their individual fans. We gotta stop that, because it just sends up an invite to come here.

Works for me. skinsdad is most likely getting all kinds of PM to dust me over there.
I need to reprogram anyways for I've always maintained this was for the pure entertainment value and somewhere about the time I came here I decided I'd had enough of bovey and became part of the board drama.

it was funny to see this guy work you as a bad Mod on the Dallas board...some nerve

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I understand this thread. you don't delete threads, you just merge them all into one? That's a little confusing, but I guess I understand why it's done. Reminds me of the movie "Escape from NY" where you just put all the crap in one place. Now if you could lock the door afterwards it would really be great!

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no dude.....you take it top another level with all the PM's the skid fans are claiming you send

you might have to stay home for a long time. Not to worry....the obsessed nation will be reading every word right here. That you can be sure of

You are Old enough to know, to believe nothing that you hear & half of what you see...:whistle::

Those Pansy can dish it but can't take it, Fuck them HYPROCRITES!! :lame:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I understand this thread. you don't delete threads, you just merge them all into one? That's a little confusing, but I guess I understand why it's done. Reminds me of the movie "Escape from NY" where you just put all the crap in one place. Now if you could lock the door afterwards it would really be great!

Yeah, it is meant to be a trash talking thread but also serves as a place to put threads that I donn't want to delete but shouldn't be left to clutter other posts.

It sucks, but the best system we have for quarantining trolls :)

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Truth is.... there is a rivalry and no question about emotional fans. Many of the posters here have exchanged football thoughts for a VERY LONG TIME. Lot's of things have been said. The back & forth is a two way street and nobody (insert bovey here) is being abused or a victim. I can tell you from my standpoint.....I'm tired of all this last year stuff. I'm tired of people that think football is won by one person and all cowboy nation will fear Bob for the next ten years. I'm tired of all the crap about one season. BUT MOSTLY....I'm tired of a select few redskin fans that consider slamming our board all summer as a RIGHT OF PASSAGE cause a couple of trolls camped on their board for 4 years.

I got creamed by redskin fans for thinking last year could be a fluke IF their team falls back near the bottom this season. Bovey was so bent, he took my statement of high side 8 wins and low side 6 wins back to the Washington board as if it was an off the wall troll statement.

Then there was the thread about defensing the read option. You woulda thought I shot Obama when I said you hit the QB every chance you get. Take the ball option away from the QB by going right at him and make the offense decide if they want the trade off for carrying out those fakes. Words like you hope RG3 gets hurt were put in my mouth and YOU KNOW you fear RG3 for the next ten years (insert shark here).

Bottom line....long standing relationships about football opinions have been stated. Many many statements have been made here from Washington fans this summer about ONE MAN and the next 10 years. I said all summer that Washington has major issues on defense. They will need to win via track meets which doesn't hold well for longevity in the NFL and will need the same health along their oline they enjoyed last year for any chance of being anything like last year. That's a check I've written. Just like the countless of checks redskin posters wrote this summer about Romo, Dallas, Bob and the next 10 years. No way in hell after a week one lose and Dallas win I'm going to be politically correct now.

It's not just about hating on the other team. If all we see is shit on the other side of the ball we are being unrealistic. I'm not asking for fans of other teams to kiss our ass, but if all they want to do is throw rocks, let them throw their little stone and get over the fact that we will come down on him. I say the same for our trolls on other boards. Say your peace then leave them alone. If you can have a civil conversation without purposely poking that stick, go ahead and engage in the conversation. To many talks between our fan bases simply become my QB is better then your QB. It's like we want our dad to beat up their dad. Call it politically correct or whatever else you want to call it, but if we only have Dallas Homers here it will become boring. I have read your stuff on their board over the years. I don't see you playing the my team is better card, but how long can you sit there trying to explain your point of view only to see you and them will never come to an agreement. I don't post there too much because I know I will be a the same BS over bearing troll I complain about here. If you think about who I complained the most about are those who just continued to post obnoxious crap, those troll who are the loudest to complain about trolls on their boards, and the two resident idiots we had on our board. Thankfully one of them is gone. (I think)When we hcan get an opposing view that is not just "you guys suck", but he can get his point across in a clean manner I for one welcome. Notice I said I. I'm not saying anyone else here must follow my lead. I will point out occasionally that a certain poster is not a bad person and we should give him a chance. I don't see what is wrong with that.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with you here. Defend the flag til the end. Just because I think someone is fine doesn't mean you have to.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And don't forget RG3's last TD pass. Just about anybody that watched that play knows that's an interception 90% of the time in this league. That was a horribly thrown ball that was badly misplayed by Chung. But on the stat sheet, Griffin gets a TD out of it and the Redskins make the final score look closer. And Redskin fans were inspired by the way the team came back. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I haven't seen the Skins board this dead since pre-CBS/ESPN shutdown days. :pound: