• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I do wrong when you responded the way you did to my comments regarding team defense being judged by points allowed rather than yards? Or that the RG3 trade would eventually be judged in part based on RG3 vs. Bradford's performance over the long haul?

What were your responses to both statements and why?

It's not my fault you are, and always have been an asshole.

if you dont think you are a bitch troll poster........ you are the only one

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I do wrong when you responded the way you did to my comments regarding team defense being judged by points allowed rather than yards? Or that the RG3 trade would eventually be judged in part based on RG3 vs. Bradford's performance over the long haul?

What were your responses to both statements and why?

It's not my fault you are, and always have been an asshole.

you remain the most clueless drama queen working the chat boards. You always point fingers and cry like the little princess you are when things don't go your way.

You have some nerve....blasting our Mod on our board.

Go to sleep bovey....it's clear you were up all night fighting the cause.
What a pathetic person you remain

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, level headed moderator with no bias, you think it's perfectly fine for someone to post that a game can't be tied in one play when the other team is up by ten points, or that a trade will be judged many years down the road based on certain factors, or that yards given up isn't as important as points scored in judging a defense... It's perfectly fine for those types of non-trolling comments to be met with the bullshit responses that are thrown at me on this board? What do any of those instances have to do with defending the Cowboys?

Instead, you ignore doing your job here to go defend Cowboy trolls on the Redskin forum. We've got Eastbay sending trolling messages to many Redskin fans. But we mention his dumb ass on the Redskin forum and you come to his defense.

It's ridiculous.

First of all, you continue to not understand what was being said in the "can't be tied" thread. Second, go away.

Not kidding. Go the fuck away. You do it or I will do it for you. Your trolling days are over here.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never once had to utter the words "I'm not trolling". If you have, you probably are. Why after all the talk about how trolls are dealt with here after ESPN closed are posters like APratt and Warpath even allowed on this board? Just ban them. There is never anything but conflict when they arrive. I know, I know...it's always someone else's fault...

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never once had to utter the words "I'm not trolling". If you have, you probably are. Why after all the talk about how trolls are dealt with here after ESPN closed are posters like APratt and Warpath even allowed on this board? Just ban them. There is never anything but conflict when they arrive. I know, I know...it's always someone else's fault...

Is saying that a defense should be judged by points allowed rather than yards given up, trolling?

Is saying that a Trade would eventually be judged based on certain things down the road, trolling?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is saying that is representative of the type of comment you make here lying?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, level headed moderator with no bias, you think it's perfectly fine for someone to post that a game can't be tied in one play when the other team is up by ten points, or that a trade will be judged many years down the road based on certain factors, or that yards given up isn't as important as points scored in judging a defense... It's perfectly fine for those types of non-trolling comments to be met with the bullshit responses that are thrown at me on this board? What do any of those instances have to do with defending the Cowboys?

Instead, you ignore doing your job here to go defend Cowboy trolls on the Redskin forum. We've got Eastbay sending trolling messages to many Redskin fans. But we mention his dumb ass on the Redskin forum and you come to his defense.

It's ridiculous.

So Ford is not level headed yet Skinsdad is? I'm not trying to say Ford is or is not more level headed, but your mod seems to be a lot quicker with the BAN button. The simple fact that you are still here proves. Truth is I hope Ford continues to give a lot of rope because if not the two boards will turn into a ban war. Of course it wouldn't affect me since I do stop by to read your board I try to refrain from posting no matter how stupid you all sound. If you want to read hear fine, if you don't agree fine. If you feel you MUST SET US STRAIGHT fine. Say your piece, but don't let the veins in that bald head of yours burst when we don't like what you have to say. It's simple, say your peace and GTFO.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is saying that a defense should be judged by points allowed rather than yards given up, trolling?

Is saying that a Trade would eventually be judged based on certain things down the road, trolling?

So you are saying Dallas defense is better than the Skins?

As for the trade, couldn't we say the same thing to you? We have questions if the trade was good for you, and you say we should wait a few years before we judge. Yet Skins fan keep insisting it was a great trade in that same unknown timeline. In fact if you look at the two views I think us saying we don't THINK it was a good trade vs. the trade has set the Skins on the path to greatness, is more in line with the wait ans see criteria you are asking for.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ford is not level headed yet Skinsdad is? I'm not trying to say Ford is or is not more level headed, but your mod seems to be a lot quicker with the BAN button. The simple fact that you are still here proves. Truth is I hope Ford continues to give a lot of rope because if not the two boards will turn into a ban war. Of course it wouldn't affect me since I do stop by to read your board I try to refrain from posting no matter how stupid you all sound. If you want to read hear fine, if you don't agree fine. If you feel you MUST SET US STRAIGHT fine. Say your piece, but don't let the veins in that bald head of yours burst when we don't like what you have to say. It's simple, say your peace and GTFO.

I'm also going to merge this thread with the smacktalk thread. We need to let it all go.

Dallas won, skins lost. We should all be happy with that and look forward to the next game. Enough worrying about a team tied for last place :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hate merging threads, what a mess. But, this is the best place for it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now I'm confused again :gaah:

Yeah, sorry. the HAAAAAA thread just turned into a crap sling-fest, so I had to put it here to try to smother the flames.

i'm good with talking trash, but let's not let it fill up the main board.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: That is why I said I would not post here for a while until the season got a little more normal. I read these threads but I avoid them when all hell breaks loose. This rivalry has some emotional fans that just need to calm down and not get so upset about some ones point of view. I avoided posting on the ESPN boards for this reason. GL next week at KC. See you in Week 6.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I should get REINSTATED, IF WE Gonna keep giving this Pansy more & more CHANCES! :10:

#EQUAL OPPORTUNITY :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, sorry. the HAAAAAA thread just turned into a crap sling-fest, so I had to put it here to try to smother the flames.

i'm good with talking trash, but let's not let it fill up the main board.

NOOOOOOO not my thread :noidea:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: That is why I said I would not post here for a while until the season got a little more normal. I read these threads but I avoid them when all hell breaks loose. This rivalry has some emotional fans that just need to calm down and not get so upset about some ones point of view. I avoided posting on the ESPN boards for this reason. GL next week at KC. See you in Week 6.

FL, you do it right. You are more than willing to simply talk football without poking a stick. When you do find it time to poke, you say you piece in a friendly way and then let it go. There are many other skin fans the same as you. As far as I'm concerned you are more than welcome here. It's guys like you why I don't want to get into a banning war.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should get REINSTATED, IF WE Gonna keep giving this Pansy more & more CHANCES! :10:

#EQUAL OPPORTUNITY :suds:

no dude.....you take it top another level with all the PM's the skid fans are claiming you send

you might have to stay home for a long time. Not to worry....the obsessed nation will be reading every word right here. That you can be sure of

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Skins fans want to be fair.......
They would have tore into Romo for making a dumbass throw into triple coverage with the receiver buried in the three defenders causing an easy INT.
So I think in all fairness the Skins fans that know they would have done this, should talk some trash about RGIII throwing a severely stupid pass.

Waiting for fairness :whistle: