• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An entire season of football is a better indicator than one game. Based on that larger body of work, yes, uncharacteristic

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys just fight or fuck, hug it out, or something. I mean Got Damn you guys take this shit way too serious. Sorry for the intervention, have a nice night.

surprise_design.png

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys just fight or fuck, hug it out, or something. I mean Got Damn you guys take this shit way too serious. Sorry for the intervention, have a nice night.

surprise_design.png
hey I like your avatar :D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No battles to be fought. Broncos were the best team in the NFL week 1. Thought they were more impressive than the Chiefs, which was Earls pick on that subject.

That's your opinion. Earl has another. But you who NEVER troll and are only here to set us straight and you are ALWAYS right. See Asshole, That's why I call you a fucked up cock sucking troll from the get go. Because it all you fucking do. Now go cry about how a said bad words to you.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never used RG3's injury as an excuse. I always said that RG3 should have been taken out of the game vs. Seattle because it was obvious he wasn't effective due to the injury. Thought Cousins may have given us a better shot at that point. And it wasn't an after thought. I was saying it during the game.

I made comments on this forum because while you were making excuses, I pointed out that you weren't the only team to have injuries. You then went on to be condescending, while minimizing the importance of injuries to any team not named the Cowboys.

Pday attacks me for a reason. It's because he's an asshole.

Just because I think Fred Davis and Garcon are average doesn't mean I minimize the importance of injuries to any team not the Cowboys. I only minimized the importance of losing those two. And Garcon and Davis proved me right tonight, but I know a stat geek like you will point to how they scored 27 points even though most of those points were in garbage time and Garcon and Davis had little-to-no impact. But hey, this is an argument you can use later in the season to verify your point that they are so important when they both get hurt again.

And laughable that you are sitting here blatantly lying as if you didn't use the RG3 excuse after the playoff loss.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An entire season of football is a better indicator than one game. Based on that larger body of work, yes, uncharacteristic

Well then 5 or 6 years is a better indicator than one year. We can play this game all day long. I love it how you SKID trolls only want to use segments of time if it helps your argument. Let's see if that team of yours can sustain their success or will they fall down the stairs and end up back in the cellar from which it came?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing is for sure, RG3 will throw more than 5 interceptions this season.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion. Earl has another. But you who NEVER troll and are only here to set us straight and you are ALWAYS right. See Asshole, That's why I call you a fucked up cock sucking troll from the get go. Because it all you fucking do. Now go cry about how a said bad words to you.

I'm giving my opinion. Dumbfuck. If you have an opinion on which team in the nfl you feel was the most impressive in week one, feel free to give it.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No battles to be fought. Broncos were the best team in the NFL week 1. Thought they were more impressive than the Chiefs, which was Earls pick on that subject.

Well when you only give up 2 points in this no-defense soft-ass NFL we are living in, you kind of get my vote. I don't care who the opponent is.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly. Romo is capable of that in one game, let alone a season.

IDK what Romo has to do with this. I already know he's turnover-prone. But you don't troll though.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo did have one season with only 9 interceptions though with 550 pass attempts. RG3 had 5 interceptions with 393 pass attempts. You do the math, Romo had an INT% of 1.6 and RG3's was 1.3. Not bad. Romo also had only 10 interceptions two years ago with 522 pass attempts. 1.9 INT%. And in none of those seasons the Cowboys had a 1000 yard rusher and the Redskins had a 1500 rusher last year. All in all not bad, but poke that stick. I know how you like stats.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK what Romo has to do with this. I already know he's turnover-prone. But you don't troll though.

It's the smack talk thread, you going to toss shit around and then. Complain about trolling in the smack talk thread?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the smack talk thread, you going to toss shit around and then. Complain about trolling in the smack talk thread?

RG3 has 2 interceptions already and had 5 all of last year. You say uncharacteristic mistakes when last season was far from the norm for any rookie quarterback. My statement is basically a law of averages statement. If I said RG3 would throw 15 interceptions then I would be indeed talking shit.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, one game proves everything... Guess Dez is in for a real shitty year based on his performance against the Giants with your logic.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, one game proves everything... Guess Dez is in for a real shitty year based on his performance against the Giants with your logic.

There were games like this last year when either/or was playing and weren't that effective, yet you kept using those lethargic arguments like their presence(or lack thereof) contributed heavily to the effectiveness of the Redskins' offense (and with Garcon, their record).

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 has 2 interceptions already and had 5 all of last year. You say uncharacteristic mistakes when last season was far from the norm for any rookie quarterback. My statement is basically a law of averages statement. If I said RG3 would throw 15 interceptions then I would be indeed talking shit.

Rg3 has always been an accurate passer with a very low int rate. It's out of the norm for him to be as inaccurate as he was tonight. His footwork was off and be wasn't stepping into his passes.

It's possible that he may have more than 5 ints. Probably a good possibility. Especially if he doesn't quickly get his footwork issue resolved.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the ugliest half of a football game I've ever seen. Go ahead guys, make fun of it, I can take it. No excuses. Thank god it's a marathon not a sprint.