• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Any conversation where I said Cowboy fans were making excuses, stemmed from a conversation where Cowboy fans were making excuses.

2- I post a lot in threads where I'm attacked. Usually by the same usual suspects. Usually after a comment that has no trolling tone or intent to instigate what so ever. It's easy to rack up more posts in a thread where I am one person responding to 4-5 people.

3- And through it all, I give those people who attack me here the same treatement on the Redskin forum. If I see PDay trolling in a thread that isn't the smacktalk thread, I tell him to post in the smacktalk thread. That doesn't make me a hypocrite. Don't attack me here and expect hospitality on the Redskin forum.

4 - I had a problem with Fordman telling our Redskin mods how to moderate the Redskin forum. Coming to the defense of Cowtrolls like Eastbay on the Redskin forum when he does nothing on this forum to keep people like Pday in check, who can't have a civil football conversation to save his life. To me, it wasn't bullshit.

LOL
what a load you've become.

Least your team was top 5 LAST year against the run

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, as Pday is pulling this stuff, Fordman is on our forum telling Redskin fans not to mention Eastbay or "taunt" him.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Any conversation where I said Cowboy fans were making excuses, stemmed from a conversation where Cowboy fans were making excuses.

2- I post a lot in threads where I'm attacked. Usually by the same usual suspects. Usually after a comment that has no trolling tone or intent to instigate what so ever. It's easy to rack up more posts in a thread where I am one person responding to 4-5 people.

3- And through it all, I give those people who attack me here the same treatement on the Redskin forum. If I see PDay trolling in a thread that isn't the smacktalk thread, I tell him to post in the smacktalk thread. That doesn't make me a hypocrite. Don't attack me here and expect hospitality on the Redskin forum.

4 - I had a problem with Fordman telling our Redskin mods how to moderate the Redskin forum. Coming to the defense of Cowtrolls like Eastbay on the Redskin forum when he does nothing on this forum to keep people like Pday in check, who can't have a civil football conversation to save his life. To me, it wasn't bullshit.

Any conversation where I said Cowboy fans were making excuses, stemmed from a conversation where Cowboy fans were making excuses.

See, another condescending and smart-ass remark, and again, you wonder why you get attacked. Yo go, sheriff. Correcting Cowboy fans on their own board because they choose to make excuses for their team.

Again, you get attacked because you make smart-ass remarks, like the one above. It's also easy to just to walk away, but you can't.

LOL, I've never seen you give any Cowboy fan hospitality on the Redskin Board. Even the ones who don't attack you.

PDay has his reasons for him not being civil with you. It may stem from the fact that you are a hypocrite, are quick to point fingers at others like you play no part. And it also stems from the fact that you bashed Logan for years and then became him.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, as Pday is pulling this stuff, Fordman is on our forum telling Redskin fans not to mention Eastbay or "taunt" him.

And you are on your forum calling us idiots, even people who don't attack you.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not condescending. It's accurate.

I was attacked by Pday out of the blue on this forum, without having had any arguments to that point with anyone else. Made a comment about the RG3 trade and he was condescending and insulting to me. That's where the bullshit started. But, you have blinders on.

Not true about hospitality. Shit, UK trolls the Redskin forum. But we've had civil conversation on the Redskin forum.

Pday definitely has his reasons. It's called being a first class asshole. All the titles you'd like to give me, describes that dude to a tee.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are on your forum calling us idiots, even people who don't attack you.

"Us" ?

I have no problem with people who don't attack me. I mentioned specific incidents.

Funny thing at this point though, is you seem to love to keep conversations with me going. I fully expect you to complain within the next 5 posts about my post count in this thread. Either that or Pday will post the statistics.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos dominated the Ravens. Cowboys didn't come close to dominating the Giants. Not even sure what your point is.

You said the Chiefs were the best looking team in week 1. They played the Jaguars. What the Broncos did was far more impressive.

Yet the Broncos were losing at half. And how did the Cowboys not come close to dominating the Giants? They were up by double digits for the majority of the 2nd half, and had the ball for nearly 40 mins. But oh, because the Giants can statpad some yards and TDs against prevent and only lose by 5, the Cowboys didn't come close to dominating yet they led the entire game. LOL.

The Redskins lost by only 6 tonight, but everybody but Redskin fans know the Redskins got completely dominated.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not condescending. It's accurate.

I was attacked by Pday out of the blue on this forum, without having had any arguments to that point with anyone else. Made a comment about the RG3 trade and he was condescending and insulting to me. That's where the bullshit started. But, you have blinders on.

Not true about hospitality. Shit, UK trolls the Redskin forum. But we've had civil conversation on the Redskin forum.

Pday definitely has his reasons. It's called being a first class asshole. All the titles you'd like to give me, describes that dude to a tee.

Being condescending yet again. You think I don't remember all the posts you made to Seahawk fans that trolled the Redskin Board on ESPN after that playoff loss using RG3's injury as an excuse? Yet here you are playing board sheriff on our board because we choose to make excuses.

PDay attacks you for a reason. Because you are full of it and in most cases, deserve it. You can't play board sheriff for years in your neck of the woods on the Redskin Board and then become the very thing you were policing. And you steady prove him right by continuing to point fingers without taking any blame yourself.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Us" ?

I have no problem with people who don't attack me. I mentioned specific incidents.

Funny thing at this point though, is you seem to love to keep conversations with me going. I fully expect you to complain within the next 5 posts about my post count in this thread. Either that or Pday will post the statistics.

Yeah, I like to keep conversations going with you even though I have 200 something posts and you have over 1700.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos were losing at the half? So what? Your rational makes no sense. Games are a collection of plays over 60 minutes, not 30. Redskins were losing 10-0 In Superbowl XXII. Guess they didn't dominate the Broncos in that 42-10 victory?

The Ravens were obliterated by the Broncos. That was the most impressive half of football I've seen in quite some time. And it would have been even more impressive had their linebacker not had that huge boneheaded gaff on the interception return that would have been a TD.

I'm not sure what your point is with comparing the Giants/ Cowboys game to the Denver/ Ravens game. If the Ravens had 6 turnovers, Denver would have beaten the Ravens by an even wider margin. Cowboys gained 6 turnovers from the Giants and barely won. Not even comparable. Not sure why you are even taking this angle.

If I were to pick a team that would make it to the Superbowl based on week 1? It wouldn't be the Chiefs. It wouldn't be the Cowboys. It would be the Broncos.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being condescending yet again. You think I don't remember all the posts you made to Seahawk fans that trolled the Redskin Board on ESPN after that playoff loss using RG3's injury as an excuse? Yet here you are playing board sheriff on our board because we choose to make excuses.

PDay attacks you for a reason. Because you are full of it and in most cases, deserve it. You can't play board sheriff for years in your neck of the woods on the Redskin Board and then become the very thing you were policing. And you steady prove him right by continuing to point fingers without taking any blame yourself.

I never used RG3's injury as an excuse. I always said that RG3 should have been taken out of the game vs. Seattle because it was obvious he wasn't effective due to the injury. Thought Cousins may have given us a better shot at that point. And it wasn't an after thought. I was saying it during the game.

I made comments on this forum because while you were making excuses, I pointed out that you weren't the only team to have injuries. You then went on to be condescending, while minimizing the importance of injuries to any team not named the Cowboys.

Pday attacks me for a reason. It's because he's an asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I like to keep conversations going with you even though I have 200 something posts and you have over 1700.

What percentage of your posts are directed at me?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos were losing at the half? So what? Your rational makes no sense. Games are a collection of plays over 60 minutes, not 30. Redskins were losing 10-0 In Superbowl XXII. Guess they didn't dominate the Broncos in that 42-10 victory?

The Ravens were obliterated by the Broncos. That was the most impressive half of football I've seen in quite some time. And it would have been even more impressive had their linebacker not had that huge boneheaded gaff on the interception return that would have been a TD.

I'm not sure what your point is with comparing the Giants/ Cowboys game to the Denver/ Ravens game. If the Ravens had 6 turnovers, Denver would have beaten the Ravens by an even wider margin. Cowboys gained 6 turnovers from the Giants and barely won. Not even comparable. Not sure why you are even taking this angle.

If I were to pick a team that would make it to the Superbowl based on week 1? It wouldn't be the Chiefs. It wouldn't be the Cowboys. It would be the Broncos.

You don't know how many points the Broncos would have won by if the Ravens had 6 turnovers. You are using would've could've should've arguments and grasping at straws over how the Cowboys won a football game because you refuse to acknowledge that the Cowboys can do any good. The Cowboys are 1-0 just like the Broncos. Your high horse opinion over how impressive each team looked is irrelevant.

My point all along is that the Broncos weren't that impressive mainly because their defense was fucking awful and against an offense that was depleted. The Cowboys were only facing fucking Eli Manning with his explosive weapons that routinely destroys them in Arlington.

All of this is funny coming from the guy who demands everybody respect his Redskins no matter how they win football games. And again, you wonder why PDay attacks you. Because he knows you are a hypocrite and full of shit.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncharacteristic mistakes by the offense didn't do the defense any favors in the first half.

Good for you, losing 10 lbs though.

Uncharacteristic mistakes by the offense????? ONE FUCKING YEAR and they are set in stone of what they are????? Do you have any idea how many times rookies come into the NFL on fire only to be a below average player the next?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncharacteristic mistakes by the offense didn't do the defense any favors in the first half.

Good for you, losing 10 lbs though.

Maybe you should laugh at the Skids too, I'm sure you wouldn't miss 10 hell why be nice, you could lose 30 or so pounds.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos dominated the Ravens. Cowboys didn't come close to dominating the Giants. Not even sure what your point is.

You said the Chiefs were the best looking team in week 1. They played the Jaguars. What the Broncos did was far more impressive.

That a boy. Get the Broncos to fight your battles.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncharacteristic mistakes by the offense????? ONE FUCKING YEAR and they are set in stone of what they are????? Do you have any idea how many times rookies come into the NFL on fire only to be a below average player the next?

Yep, they are set in stone. You haven't heard. The Redskins offense is elite for the foreseeable future.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That a boy. Get the Broncos to fight your battles.

No battles to be fought. Broncos were the best team in the NFL week 1. Thought they were more impressive than the Chiefs, which was Earls pick on that subject.