• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy week one while you can. Your desperate private messages are entertaining in a very pathetic and sad kind of way.

We will enjoy many weeks, but play the future card all you want like your team will do something.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will enjoy many weeks, but play the future card all you want like your team will do something.

Hardly. NFL season is 16 games. Cowboy fans are excited about week one. A win is a win. Enjoy it. But I don't think any team in the NFC East was truly impressive in week one. Definitely not enough to declare any grand scheme victory in the NFC east over the long haul.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly. NFL season is 16 games. Cowboy fans are excited about week one. A win is a win. Enjoy it. But I don't think any team in the NFC East was truly impressive in week one. Definitely not enough to declare any grand scheme victory in the NFC east over the long haul.

No team looked impressive in Week 1 but the Chiefs.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, your point would be proven if you could point to any points that I've made that have been hypocritical.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, your point would be proven if you could point to any points that I've made that have been hypocritical.

Read what Eastbay said and then read what I said. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how you essentially want all Cowboy trolls off your board yet you never stop posting here. I couldn't care less if you post here, but I find it hypocritical how you mod the Redskin Board.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Fordman got attacked from all angles even though what he said was really no different than what you say here all the time. Only difference is, fordman didn't stick around the thread and keep responding and responding to derail the thread all the while making easily the most posts in that thread.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read what Eastbay said and then read what I said. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how you essentially want all Cowboy trolls off your board yet you never stop posting here. I couldn't care less if you post here, but I find it hypocritical how you mod the Redskin Board.

For me to be a hypocrite, it would mean that I do the same thing on the Cowboy forum that Eastbay did on ours. I don't troll this forum. I don't get a long with a couple people here and it's escalated a few times. But I don't come over here repeating the same troll catch phrases like a retarded parrot, ala Eastbay. I don't have a "Cowboy's suck" mantra when I come over here to post.

I also don't care about who posts where, I don't like mindless bullshit on either forum.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver was the most impressive team IMO.

Their defense was no better than the Cowboys and they had more turnovers than the Cowboys offensively, forced less turnovers than the Cowboys, and were also facing a much worse team than the Cowboys faced. Yet the Cowboys are getting veiled cheapshots from all angles because of a garbage time TD from the Giants. No way am I saying the Cowboys played as well as the Broncos or nearly are as good of a team, but I just find it funny how think that's impressive yet the Cowboys weren't.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Fordman got attacked from all angles even though what he said was really no different than what you say here all the time. Only difference is, fordman didn't stick around the thread and keep responding and responding to derail the thread all the while making easily the most posts in that thread.

I didn't attack Fordman for trolling.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys concerned about the arena style offense of the Cowboys?

Last night 68% of the offense was pass
Last year 65% of the offense was pass...WOW, that's a lot and look how last season ended up.

lol....somebody check on this guy and be make he's alright....

what a load

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me to be a hypocrite, it would mean that I do the same thing on the Cowboy forum that Eastbay did on ours. I don't troll this forum. I don't get a long with a couple people here and it's escalated a few times. But I don't come over here repeating the same troll catch phrases like a retarded parrot, ala Eastbay. I don't have a "Cowboy's suck" mantra when I come over here to post.

I also don't care about who posts where, I don't like mindless bullshit on either forum.

Yes, you do. You come to our board, you correct us on irrelevant things that aren't worthy of a response, you come tell us we are making excuses, you make the most posts in literally every thread you step foot in (yet wonder why you are constantly attacked), and you make condescending statements (and again wonder why you are attacked) literally all the time. And through it all, you moderate the Redskin board and call out any Cowboy fan in a Redskin thread that makes the slightest negative post. That is why you are a hypocrite. What fordman said was not that bad yet you are telling him to do his job over here and other bullshit. That's a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you do. You come to our board, you correct us on irrelevant things that aren't worthy of a response, you come tell us we are making excuses, you make the most posts in literally every thread you step foot in (yet wonder why you are constantly attacked), and you make condescending statements (and again wonder why you are attacked) literally all the time. And through it all, you moderate the Redskin board and call out any Cowboy fan in a Redskin thread that makes the slightest negative post. That is why you are a hypocrite. What fordman said was not that bad yet you are telling him to do his job over here and other bullshit. That's a joke.

1- Any conversation where I said Cowboy fans were making excuses, stemmed from a conversation where Cowboy fans were making excuses.

2- I post a lot in threads where I'm attacked. Usually by the same usual suspects. Usually after a comment that has no trolling tone or intent to instigate what so ever. It's easy to rack up more posts in a thread where I am one person responding to 4-5 people.

3- And through it all, I give those people who attack me here the same treatement on the Redskin forum. If I see PDay trolling in a thread that isn't the smacktalk thread, I tell him to post in the smacktalk thread. That doesn't make me a hypocrite. Don't attack me here and expect hospitality on the Redskin forum.

4 - I had a problem with Fordman telling our Redskin mods how to moderate the Redskin forum. Coming to the defense of Cowtrolls like Eastbay on the Redskin forum when he does nothing on this forum to keep people like Pday in check, who can't have a civil football conversation to save his life. To me, it wasn't bullshit.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense was no better than the Cowboys and they had more turnovers than the Cowboys offensively, forced less turnovers than the Cowboys, and were also facing a much worse team than the Cowboys faced. Yet the Cowboys are getting veiled cheapshots from all angles because of a garbage time TD from the Giants. No way am I saying the Cowboys played as well as the Broncos or nearly are as good of a team, but I just find it funny how think that's impressive yet the Cowboys weren't.

Broncos dominated the Ravens. Cowboys didn't come close to dominating the Giants. Not even sure what your point is.

You said the Chiefs were the best looking team in week 1. They played the Jaguars. What the Broncos did was far more impressive.