• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if you look around the league, lots of big time numbers out of Qbs. Fitzpatrick, Dalton, Cam threw 30 TDs, ELi had a great year minus about two games, Cousins, Alex Smith, Tyrod Taylor, Palmer, Cutler. These guys had their best yrs. Tyrod is young of course, but with all these putting up huge TD/ Int ratios is really telling. What's odd is Rodgers, Peyton, Brady, Brees weren't involved in all these big time numbers. Brees came on at the end and Brady was solid all year, but if u told me Cam , Fitz, Cousins, Wilson were gonna throw 30 TD passes, I would bet a ton ARod, Brady , Peyton would have been near 50

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what we are seeing is maybe it is easier to throw inside the 5 than run, especially if you have big Wrs or TEs. 4 - 1000 yard rushers this season???? JOe Randle led our team in rushing TDs???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I expected more teams to take the Dallas 2014 approach and run the ball more. It helped the defense and cuts down on negative plays.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington didn't belong in the playoffs. Just like the Texans, they were in the right division in the right year. Without Luck and Romo injuries, neither team makes the playoffs.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and if I was Washington, I would cut DJax(if they can without a big money cost). The kid is talented but has a two cent brain. Too many low IQ plays and gives up on way too many routes. The non TD early in the game was huge. It was a momentum killer. It could be a different ball game if it's 15-0 instead of just 11-0. The talent and speed is just not worth it if he's gonna cost you and disappear in football games.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna pile on because the Skins fans, despite making the playoffs and starting well, are hurt this morning after that game. Kirk started well, but then couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from a foot away. I know that pain. Kirk did what I expected him to do in a game against a good team, but he actually didn't turn the ball over. Some of that was because of drops.

The toughest part for Skins fans is that he didn't do anything to make their decision any easier. if he had gone for 100 yards and 3 INT's or 500 yards and 4TD...decision easier. But he put up pedestrian numbers and won't make anyone more comfortable with paying him or letting him walk.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Cousins took 2 horrible sacks, one he fumbled and the other the Skins were driving.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Ford 90ish? Is he softening with old age? FORD it's the SKIDS, you HAVE to pile on. I am celebrating in their misery. I will say I feel bad for a few (Kevin and a few others), but yes I'm celebrating and I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot they would feel the same as I.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna pile on because the Skins fans, despite making the playoffs and starting well, are hurt this morning after that game. Kirk started well, but then couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from a foot away. I know that pain. Kirk did what I expected him to do in a game against a good team, but he actually didn't turn the ball over. Some of that was because of drops.

The toughest part for Skins fans is that he didn't do anything to make their decision any easier. if he had gone for 100 yards and 3 INT's or 500 yards and 4TD...decision easier. But he put up pedestrian numbers and won't make anyone more comfortable with paying him or letting him walk.

Ford.. first thanks for not piling on. Although i will admit I some what expected us to lose that game. So im not all that devastated by it.

As for the decision on Kirk, he had a 63% completion percentage yesterday. Threw for 329 yards with one TD passing and one rushing and NO INTs. Yes he did have two fumbles on sacks, and actually lost one.

All this to say, unless you either

1. Have a reason to not want Kirk there
2. Think Kirk and his agent are going to ask for stupid crazy money

There really is no reason to NOT want Kirk in DC at this point. Yea we probably will end up paying a bit more for him than some people are comfortable with. But all in all, I think the Skins are better off resigning Kirk than going into the off season STILL wondering about the QB position.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that. I thought Trent Wiliams had a bad day. I watched the Skins a lot towards the end of the year. Cousins was rarely touched. I think he got sacked 5 times yesterday, 2 of which I would put on him. It also surprised me the lack of pressure you got on ARod.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Ford 90ish? Is he softening with old age? FORD it's the SKIDS, you HAVE to pile on. I am celebrating in their misery. I will say I feel bad for a few (Kevin and a few others), but yes I'm celebrating and I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot they would feel the same as I.

Haha, not 90 but I sure feel like it lately. From time to time I'll troll with the best of them, but honestly Dallas doesn't have a lot to thump our chests about right now. :)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that all through the first quarter I was thinking "man, if the Skins defense is doing this to ARod then maybe we have something in KMoore!"

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, not 90 but I sure feel like it lately. From time to time I'll troll with the best of them, but honestly Dallas doesn't have a lot to thump our chests about right now. :)
Dallas doesn't, but neither do the Skids. Green Bay was playing horribly for the last month. They found just the cure yesterday. Next week, the Pack will get pummeled

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You might not pile on, but I will. F them. I haven't seen shark in like two years and he shows up here when the weather is fair and starts talking trash. F that. Not taking it easy on them. But congrats to them for having the license to talk shit and pile on all this offseason just because they won a weak ass, injury-depleted division, even though they laughably got destroyed in the playoffs.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might not pile on, but I will. F them. I haven't seen shark in like two years and he shows up here when the weather is fair and starts talking trash. F that. Not taking it easy on them. But congrats to them for having the license to talk shit and pile on all this offseason just because they won a weak ass, injury-depleted division, even though they laughably got destroyed in the playoffs.

Who's talking trash Earl, I replied to a comment made about my team. Granted its a Cowboys board. But I have shown naught but respect even when I did comment. Might want to go get that stick removed before it damages your prostate bro.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would feel the same way Manster if it was the boys. I am pleased with the way the season turned out now that it's over because this team was picked for a 4-12 season and they have some real pieces to work with going forward. Here's to a new season next year with a healthy Romo :suds: thank god the Capitals are rolling right now

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would feel the same way Manster if it was the boys. I am pleased with the way the season turned out now that it's over because this team was picked for a 4-12 season and they have some real pieces to work with going forward. Here's to a new season next year with a healthy Romo :suds: thank god the Capitals are rolling right now
I have no problem if fans of other teams celebrate my teams loses, it what makes us fans. And yes you have every right to be pleased with 2015. Just understand in 2016 the Skins are back in the cellar. :hope: