• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem if fans of other teams celebrate my teams loses, it what makes us fans. And yes you have every right to be pleased with 2015. Just understand in 2016 the Skins are back in the cellar. :hope:
:nono:
Philadelphia's turn

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might not pile on, but I will. F them. I haven't seen shark in like two years and he shows up here when the weather is fair and starts talking trash. F that. Not taking it easy on them. But congrats to them for having the license to talk shit and pile on all this offseason just because they won a weak ass, injury-depleted division, even though they laughably got destroyed in the playoffs.
Since many of us have talked football for as long as 10 years.
Earl hit this post outta the park, alliances or not.... Board Buddy system or not. Earl's post is 100% dead on

spotted 11 at home then destroyed 35-7, is what it is.

Was Dallas a favorite in the east heading into the 2014 season? I saw giddy redskin fans back then sure Dallas's defense in 2014 would continue to set records as the worst ever in the history of football. Now....all redskin fans claim victory cause NOBODY SAW MORE THAN 3 WINS...blah, blah blah.
Funny... most redskin fans on the hoop picked 4, 5, 6 and even 7 wins in August, but now the world said 3 tops.

Nothing but spin job. It's been that way for a long ass time with many of these redskin fans.
(kevin being the one exception I can think of)

What redskin fan back at the start of 2013 was calling their QB by the name of Bob? Nobody! I did and was quickly reminded of a smacktalk thread
Now they all refer to #10 as Bob... and they now hope he comes to Dallas. :nod:

Pronounced hell for Dallas fans for the next 10 years? That was the feeling in the summer of 2013 and stated often.....BUT NOW?

funny stuff.....carry on

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since many of us have talked football for as long as 10 years.
Earl hit this post outta the park, alliances or not.... Board Buddy system or not. Earl's post is 100% dead on

spotted 11 at home then destroyed 35-7, is what it is.

Was Dallas a favorite in the east heading into the 2014 season? I saw giddy redskin fans back then sure Dallas's defense in 2014 would continue to set records as the worst ever in the history of football. Now....all redskin fans claim victory cause NOBODY SAW MORE THAN 3 WINS...blah, blah blah.
Funny... most redskin fans on the hoop picked 4, 5, 6 and even 7 wins in August, but now the world said 3 tops.

Nothing but spin job. It's been that way for a long ass time with many of these redskin fans.
(kevin being the one exception I can think of)

What redskin fan back at the start of 2013 was calling their QB by the name of Bob? Nobody! I did and was quickly reminded of a smacktalk thread
Now they all refer to #10 as Bob... and they now hope he comes to Dallas. :nod:

Pronounced hell for Dallas fans for the next 10 years? That was the feeling in the summer of 2013 and stated often.....BUT NOW?

funny stuff.....carry on

You haven't heard they got a new hero, he goes by the name "Captain" Kurt. How soon they disowned "Black" Jesus.....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't heard they got a new hero, he goes by the name "Captain" Kurt. How soon they disowned "Black" Jesus.....

Capt Kurt, that's a good one. To me he looks like the bad guy from Gone in 60 Seconds.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be fun to pull the quotes that were rolling on the skins board after Griffins rookie year. I bet there was enough "dynasty", baloney to feed half of Washington

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be fun to pull the quotes that were rolling on the skins board after Griffins rookie year. I bet there was enough "dynasty", baloney to feed half of Washington

So what did we learn from these examples boys and girls??

Oh yea, placing all ones hopes on injury prone players leads to extremely stupid predictions, and people making fun of it for seasons to come.

Enjoy the off season. :suds:

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe there's a forum / thread devoted to "America's" Team. I heard somewhere that 72% of Cowboys fans couldn't locate Texas on a map.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe there's a forum / thread devoted to "America's" Team. I heard somewhere that 72% of Cowboys fans couldn't locate Texas on a map.

Bullshit..... they know where the border is because they crossed it at night.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit..... they know where the border is because they crossed it at night.

:pound:

They may know where the border is, they just can't spot it on a map. :) A lot of Cowboys fans pointed to Saudi Arabia and India as they thought those places looked like Texas on a (world) map.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskin fans talking chit has always amused me.
It's like your 10 year younger brother puffing his chest out.

Yep...Earl nailed it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskin fans talking chit has always amused me.
It's like your 10 year younger brother puffing his chest out.

Yep...Earl nailed it

Dude.. when you leave chicken out on a string in a Florida Swamp, you are asking for Gators. I realize its a Cowboys board.. but you start calling guys out in the smack talk thread for shit they have READILY admitted they were wrong about... what do you expect??

I mean after all, you dont see us dragging up old talk of Roy Williams being the greatest safety to ever play the position do you?? :D

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. when you leave chicken out on a string in a Florida Swamp, you are asking for Gators. I realize its a Cowboys board.. but you start calling guys out in the smack talk thread for shit they have READILY admitted they were wrong about... what do you expect??

I mean after all, you dont see us dragging up old talk of Roy Williams being the greatest safety to ever play the position do you?? :D
shoot DUDE....I thought we only had to respond to one's own statements or actions, not the entire fan base's statements. You say stupid football shit, nothing new there. AND...you hedge your bets.

I have no use for you, but as Earl said....here you are.... ready to talk some football this offseason.

Poster Child Redskin Fan is all I see

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep the training wheels

NAh.. I'll just sit back and watch the 180's around here IF Dallas signs RG3 at the end of all this. Now I stress the IF, because apparently you have to make those fuckers bigger than life around here or people start to quote possibility proclamation as sure fire predictions.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NAh.. I'll just sit back and watch the 180's around here IF Dallas signs RG3 at the end of all this. Now I stress the IF, because apparently you have to make those fuckers bigger than life around here or people start to quote possibility proclamation as sure fire predictions.
chuckles....that post was meant for you little buddy in training

pay attention if you must troll

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoot DUDE....I thought we only had to respond to one's own statements or actions, not the entire fan base's statements. You say stupid football shit, nothing new there. AND...you hedge your bets.

I have no use for you, but as Earl said....here you are.... ready to talk some football this offseason.

Poster Child Redskin Fan is all I see

What did we have to talk last off season, I predicted my team would be at best average to middle of the pack and was in a rebuilding year. I was mostly right on it. On to the next season.

Now if we want to cut out the passive aggressive thing, I have also talked FOOTBALL about where i think Dallas SHOULD go from a team standpoint. You might not like it. You damn sure wont agree with it, but it wasnt trolling, it was simply an opinion.

And for the record, I will make the call right now, the Skins are still a 6-10 to 10-6 team going into this off season.

Dallas if Romo can stay healthy and they can find a WR not named Dez to throw the ball to, SHOULD be a 7-9 to 11-5 team.

Philly is a train wreck but could go either way

And as long as NY is owned by the son of Satan, they could bring in Eastbay as the coach and I would never close my eyes on them til the season is over.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you remember when the Cowboys had both Roy Williams?