• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...you hedge your bets
my bad....not hedge, the term shoulda been welch... as in 100 dollars to the charity of the winner choice.
You should remember that, it was afterall your recommendation for the bet you proposed to me before the 2014 season. Cali made me sit the season out opening day last year, but I got word to you though romotodez as to what charity and in who's name. Crickets!...yea shark, you are a stand up guy who is just here to talk football. Never shots from you...just football talk

anytime now, I'm sure manster will be here to smooth things over for ya. Board cred is more important to some and it's always good to have buddy's....I suppose

Me? I just call um as I see it and have never had to backstep in hiding like you've done since 2012 ended.
Next 10 years....OWN IT!

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Damm...YOU ARE STUPID!!!!

I'm not the guy who picked Saudi Arabia and/or India. I'm enjoying your responses to Shark, however. You're pretty darn entertaining . . . like watching a pre-teen whine and cry when their hoverboard catches fire.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the guy who picked Saudi Arabia and/or India. I'm enjoying your responses to Shark, however. You're pretty darn entertaining . . . like watching a pre-teen whine and cry when their hoverboard catches fire.
It has always been in the posts and funny that you think you are winning.

I apolize...You have to be 12.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has always been in the posts and funny that you think you are winning.

I apolize...You have to be 12.

If I were 12, I'd still be your elder. What happened? Did the anger management clinic furlough you for a few months?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad....not hedge, the term shoulda been welch... as in 100 dollars to the charity of the winner choice.
You should remember that, it was afterall your recommendation for the bet you proposed to me before the 2014 season. Cali made me sit the season out opening day last year, but I got word to you though romotodez as to what charity and in who's name. Crickets!...yea shark, you are a stand up guy who is just here to talk football. Never shots from you...just football talk

anytime now, I'm sure manster will be here to smooth things over for ya. Board cred is more important to some and it's always good to have buddy's....I suppose

Me? I just call um as I see it and have never had to backstep in hiding like you've done since 2012 ended.
Next 10 years....OWN IT!

There you go.. I knew you would spit it out eventually. So you are upset that I never got Mommys name from your boy and thus just made it an anonymous donation?? Not my fault you were banned and I never got the info, but I always cover my end. Now if you needed the post card to make you feel better, I will see what I can do about that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go.. I knew you would spit it out eventually. So you are upset that I never got Mommys name from your boy and thus just made it an anonymous donation?? Not my fault you were banned and I never got the info, but I always cover my end. Now if you needed the post card to make you feel better, I will see what I can do about that.
funny...you never got word from "my boy"
YET....you knew it was in my mothers name

We are what we are, and ain't what we ain't

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny...you never got word from "my boy"
YET....you knew it was in my mothers name

We are what we are, and ain't what we ain't

Sorry I didnt save the convo from him.

All I got was, a charity name and that you wanted it in your Moms name. I said fine I just needed a NAME. I did not hear back from him in a week and just made it an anonymous donation to the Charity name of choice. If you needed validation, I totally understand. I thought this was a light hearted bet between frenimies. Guess not though.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do these all have in common?

Kirk Cousins
Robert Griffin III
Donovan McNabb
Jason Campbell
Mark Brunell
Patrick Ramsey
Danny Wuerffel
Trent Green
Gus Frerotte
Heath Shuler

All were labeled "The Savior"

So yes Captain Kirk will finally make their dreams come true.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did we have to talk last off season, I predicted my team would be at best average to middle of the pack and was in a rebuilding year. I was mostly right on it. On to the next season.

Now if we want to cut out the passive aggressive thing, I have also talked FOOTBALL about where i think Dallas SHOULD go from a team standpoint. You might not like it. You damn sure wont agree with it, but it wasnt trolling, it was simply an opinion.

And for the record, I will make the call right now, the Skins are still a 6-10 to 10-6 team going into this off season.

Dallas if Romo can stay healthy and they can find a WR not named Dez to throw the ball to, SHOULD be a 7-9 to 11-5 team.

Philly is a train wreck but could go either way

And as long as NY is owned by the son of Satan, they could bring in Eastbay as the coach and I would never close my eyes on them til the season is over.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do these all have in common?

Kirk Cousins
Robert Griffin III
Donovan McNabb
Jason Campbell
Mark Brunell
Patrick Ramsey
Danny Wuerffel
Trent Green
Gus Frerotte
Heath Shuler

All were labeled "The Savior"

So yes Captain Kirk will finally make their dreams come true.

Have to disagree. Aside from Griffin, I dont think any one else on that list, INCLUDING Kirk has been named the savior. How ever, he is a means to an end. It means we are NOT going into the off season looking for a QB, and thus can at least attempt to address other needs. So in the Words of Kirk... you got to like that.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did we have to talk last off season, I predicted my team would be at best average to middle of the pack and was in a rebuilding year. I was mostly right on it. On to the next season.

Now if we want to cut out the passive aggressive thing, I have also talked FOOTBALL about where i think Dallas SHOULD go from a team standpoint. You might not like it. You damn sure wont agree with it, but it wasnt trolling, it was simply an opinion.

And for the record, I will make the call right now, the Skins are still a 6-10 to 10-6 team going into this off season.

Dallas if Romo can stay healthy and they can find a WR not named Dez to throw the ball to, SHOULD be a 7-9 to 11-5 team.

Philly is a train wreck but could go either way

And as long as NY is owned by the son of Satan, they could bring in Eastbay as the coach and I would never close my eyes on them til the season is over.

FB_IMG_1448972312056.jpg IMG_20151030_081213.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to disagree. Aside from Griffin, I dont think any one else on that list, INCLUDING Kirk has been named the savior. How ever, he is a means to an end. It means we are NOT going into the off season looking for a QB, and thus can at least attempt to address other needs. So in the Words of Kirk... you got to like that.

I may have over stated a little but a lot more than just RGIII were claimed to be the franchise hero, before snap one.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have over stated a little but a lot more than just RGIII were claimed to be the franchise hero, before snap one.

Not by me. Hell not even BOB by me. I freely and with no coercion admit, AFTER 2012 I was all in on the BOB train.. .right up to the point he showed he was a narcissistic coach killer. I also freely admit that i was wrong on him. But the closest I thought we MIGHT have been to the one before that lapse in judgment was Ramsey... maybe. As for the others....:frusty:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NAh.. I'll just sit back and watch the 180's around here IF Dallas signs RG3 at the end of all this. Now I stress the IF, because apparently you have to make those fuckers bigger than life around here or people start to quote possibility proclamation as sure fire predictions.

IF Griffin comes to the Cowboyz he will not need to be "Black" Jesus. We already have Je'sus.....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To clear about the bet, I passed all info. back and forth. I even remember the name- initials P.T. For some reason I don't have those messages anymore.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To clear about the bet, I passed all info. back and forth. I even remember the name- initials P.T. For some reason I don't have those messages anymore.
shark is clearly blowing smoke about all that, and it's more BS to say he choice a charity and paid the bet.

we are what we are remains the point to all this. Earl nailed it

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe there's a forum / thread devoted to "America's" Team. I heard somewhere that 72% of Cowboys fans couldn't locate Texas on a map.

Says the redskin fan from California. :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

zero chance this dude is 18.