• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to drive by this afternoon and look, but I think it is gone. I pass it several times per week, but don't remember seeing it of late. Obviously the article is from summer of '14. Im not sure who McDaniel is but do know a few of the other Aggies that decided to go in on this.

Not sure why Weeden would be passing this billboard that is located in Tyler, 90 miles east of Dallas and not on the highway?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland can still have Tyler :dhd:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't want Cleveland or JFF:D

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good evening fellas. Been swamped since the holidays, but I must admit…it's been a very enjoyable off season so far. You guys still in denial or full of other excuses? Still think Kirk is worse than Weeden or Cassel as a NFL QB?

I'm heading to Mesa first week of March to watch my second favorite professional sports team…GO CUBS GO!

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Sincerely,

Your NFCE Champion Washington REDSKINS fan...Mitziman

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good evening fellas. Been swamped since the holidays, but I must admit…it's been a very enjoyable off season so far. You guys still in denial or full of other excuses? Still think Kirk is worse than Weeden or Cassel as a NFL QB?

I'm heading to Mesa first week of March to watch my second favorite professional sports team…GO CUBS GO!

Sincerely,

Mitzi, you're still alive???? I thought you hung yourself after the Skids lost, to hide from all that shit you talked.
I don't believe for one second that you were to busy
You posted just before the last Skids game, then poof you were a fart.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sincerely,

again, congrats on the East title. Glad you can finally retire this photo

84846208_zpsyzxqbjk6.jpg

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cousins did not win a game against an above .500 team last season. the fact the skins are not willing to sign him to a long term deal is telling. not sure who said we eden or cassel was better though. I have always said we eden sucks

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cousins did not win a game against an above .500 team last season. the fact the skins are not willing to sign him to a long term deal is telling. not sure who said we eden or cassel was better though. I have always said we eden sucks

It was some troll that made the Weeden > Cousins comment.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet you guys are glad to be rid of this fucktard.

Police say ex-Cowboy Joseph Randle hit three people with a car

"On Sunday, Joseph Randle was arrested for the fifth time in 17 months and the second time in February alone."

You can't fix stupid.

I was scared last offseason with him and his underwear stealing self being our plan for starting RB. So glad that guy is off the team. Now if we can officially ditch Hardy, avoid JFF, and draft a QB this year I'll be happy.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude can't get out of his own way. Some guys are just destined to fuck up a good thing. We all understand why Jerry takes a gamble on these ruffians who can run, sack, catch with the best of em... He wants to win a championship fast to show the world that yes, he is the man. However, I believe his best chance to do that is by ridding his team of all his lawless trouble-makers. Would you like to work side by side with a known thief, a woman beater etc... Its hard to build a winning team when the team itself is always being questioned, and in the news. Always other shit to deal with rather than football itself. Gibbs had it right about building your team with good character guys. It's the fastest way to dominance.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, congrats on the East title. Glad you can finally retire this photo

View attachment 89830

Heads in the sand, or maybe between the redskins couch cushions as usual ford? Facts don't lie, but obviously SOME cowboy like to stretch the truth a bit…"the last time the cowboys didn't have a player suspended, arrested or killed somebody in the off season". Don't you think that would be more, I don't know…truthful?

Have a great off season making shit up ford, obviously the prozac is working.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heads in the sand, or maybe between the redskins couch cushions as usual ford? Facts don't lie, but obviously SOME cowboy like to stretch the truth a bit…"the last time the cowboys didn't have a player suspended, arrested or killed somebody in the off season". Don't you think that would be more, I don't know…truthful?

Ah, the life of a Cowboys troll....just buy a Michael Irvin 88 jersey and join our board full time.....You already spend more time here than on your scrub team's board anyway...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, it's refreshing to see that Mitzi is back to his old ways of making sure everyone knows that he's either insecure about something or bipolar.

FYI Mitzi, it's a joke not a dick...don't take it so hard.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's refreshing to see that Mitzi is back to his old ways of making sure everyone knows that he's either insecure about something or bipolar.

FYI Mitzi, it's a joke not a dick...don't take it so hard.

put me down as poster child redskin fan...all things Dallas kinda guy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news. Philly is going back to the Wide 9...guess they didn't learn their lesson. Crank up the run game...

Jordan Hicks - LB - Eagles
Eagles MLB Jordan Hicks will take on a bigger leadership role this season.

With DeMeco Ryans gone, Hicks is the every-down MIKE in Jim Schwartz's wide-nine. He played in a similar scheme at Texas and will call plays. Hicks missed the final eight games last year, but is fully healthy for OTAs.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo heads to the playing field to show reporters that he's able to fully throw. Tells em throwing is the least of his problems.
man-wheelchair-15869206.jpg