• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again master, that's not what i do. you must have me confused with UK or perhaps check your own post history for those types of comments? the truth will set you free master, you should try it once in a while…might do you some good.

I'm pretty sure you won't find me posting multiple anti Skins posts on your board, I will post humor posts on there but I won't sit there and argue in defense of any trolling I do. If I cross a line, I will freely apologize and move on.
My Skid suck posts are either here or on the general board, you can say anything about the Cowboys on the Skins board and I won't intervene. It's not trolling if I Skin bash here, it's Cowboy fans in agreement.

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again master, that's not what i do. you must have me confused with UK or perhaps check your own post history for those types of comments? the truth will set you free master, you should try it once in a while…might do you some good.
25 and 39....The Golden Age of Redskins football

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Mitzi's defense this is the smack talk thread that was established for smack talk :noidea:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Mitzi's defense this is the smack talk thread that was established for smack talk :noidea:
I thought that once and was on this board. Still pretty funny.
I have no issue with Mitzi, he's just being the poster skins fan so many are.
It remains all about Dallas and he just has his eye on the ball.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand completely, and it's one reason I haven't told him to GTFO.
A little bit of trolling doesn't bother me, in fact I think it brings some entertainment, it's the constant mindless trolling that I have issues with.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand completely, and it's one reason I haven't told him to GTFO.
A little bit of trolling doesn't bother me, in fact I think it brings some entertainment, it's the constant mindless trolling that I have issues with.
:agree: Good luck today but I'm hoping for a 31-3 skins win

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I wished this game today had more consequences. Kind of hard to get too excited with nothing on the line, but it is Cowboys vs Redskins. Who would have thought the last game of the season between these two rivals would mean nothing? No spoiler. No playoff seeding change. No nothing.

May the best team on the field win today, enjoy the game.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was really interesting going back and reading the kirk cousins thread on this board from october to this week. produced laughs from me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was really interesting going back and reading the kirk cousins thread on this board from october to this week. produced laughs from me.
If you really want to laugh you should go back and read the thread about RGIII on here from 3 years ago and see the HOF type predictions and SB predictions from Redskins fans...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought from early on that Cousins was decent and better than RGIII, but I can't get based the irony that:

as we sit here today Redskins fans are all praying that Washington resigns him to a long term contract. As we sit here today,,,so are all of the other NFC East teams...

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought from early on that Cousins was decent and better than RGIII, but I can't get based the irony that:

as we sit here today Redskins fans are all praying that Washington resigns him to a long term contract. As we sit here today,,,so are all of the other NFC East teams...

You know me jarntt, I'm a facts guy...well here you go.

Kirk Cousins first year as the starting QB for the Washington Redskins season stats

543 attempts
379 completions
69.8 PCT
24 pass TD
11 INT
5 Rush TD
101.6 rating

Pretty good right?

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes pretty good. If you take out the last 3 weeks he was 12-11 TD to Ints. So what was it? Fluky 3 game stretch or clutch QB to put his team in the playoffs.

Like I said...I always kind of liked Cousins. I also acknowledge that there is enough there for Skins fans to want to keep him and enough questions for the rest of us to hope the Skins dedicate a big cap figure and hand him the job long term...time will tell...

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes pretty good. If you take out the last 3 weeks he was 12-11 TD to Ints. So what was it? Fluky 3 game stretch or clutch QB to put his team in the playoffs.

Like I said...I always kind of liked Cousins. I also acknowledge that there is enough there for Skins fans to want to keep him and enough questions for the rest of us to hope the Skins dedicate a big cap figure and hand him the job long term...time will tell...

Now that I have your attention, here are the stats for Romo in his first year as the starting QB...not 2006 when he came in for an injured Bledsoe, but 2007 when he was named the starting QB.

520 attempts
335 completions
64.4 PCT
36 pass TD
19 INT
2 rush TD
97.4 rating

So, what is it you really hope? Of course as a Cowboy fan its failure, but the facts seem to show it might be anxiety. BTW, I've always been a Romo fan, even with all his turnovers early in his career.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing it out there. Funny how people look at players and say if you take out this particular block of games, he is simply average. No one ever says.. well if you take out this other block of games, that same player becomes... well you get the point.

So take out Kirks last three games and yes he was 12 TD - 11 INT

Flip side, take out the first three games and he would be 26 TD to 7 INTs.

I guess its all in the perspective you are hoping for. Reality is, he likely falls some where in the middle. He isnt a 4 TD 0 INT a game QB every game. He also likely isnt the turn over machine some people were hoping for.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing it out there. Funny how people look at players and say if you take out this particular block of games, he is simply average. No one ever says.. well if you take out this other block of games, that same player becomes... well you get the point.

So take out Kirks last three games and yes he was 12 TD - 11 INT

Flip side, take out the first three games and he would be 26 TD to 7 INTs.

I guess its all in the perspective you are hoping for. Reality is, he likely falls some where in the middle. He isnt a 4 TD 0 INT a game QB every game. He also likely isnt the turn over machine some people were hoping for.

Ready to go out on a limb & declare a decade of dominance, AGAIN?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready to go out on a limb & declare a decade of dominance, AGAIN?

Nope, but I will stick by my proclamation that Dallas will never win a Super Bowl with Romo as the QB.

No the real question is... when did you accept Dallas would finish last this year?? :scratch:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but I will stick by my proclamation that Dallas will never win a Super Bowl with Romo as the QB.

No the real question is... when did you accept Dallas would finish last this year?? :scratch:

Well most people had either Dallas or Philly winning the East, where did YOU have Washington finishing?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well most people had either Dallas or Philly winning the East, where did YOU have Washington finishing?

I had them at any where between 6-10 and 10-6. To me this season was about..

1. Figuring out if we had a QB on roster capable of building around
2. changing the dysfunctional culture in Ashburn
3. Getting younger and more productive in a few key areas.

Mission accomplished on 2.5 out of three. Still think we are a little too long in the tooth and injury suspect in a couple of areas.

Taking the Division and playing past the first week of January was a bonus and as far as Im concerned, we are on house money from this point forward.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had them at any where between 6-10 and 10-6. To me this season was about..

1. Figuring out if we had a QB on roster capable of building around
2. changing the dysfunctional culture in Ashburn
3. Getting younger and more productive in a few key areas.

Mission accomplished on 2.5 out of three. Still think we are a little too long in the tooth and injury suspect in a couple of areas.

Taking the Division and playing past the first week of January was a bonus and as far as Im concerned, we are on house money from this point forward.

Did you put that in writing, or have you stopped making public predictions after the 10 years of greatness prediction?
Are you ready to predict next season yet?