• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what hurts worse uk?

redskins winning the division or the strain on that big brain of yours?…trying to locate another word other than your go to "suck", when things don't work out the way you thought they would.

Now here you are probably right, he did say it sounded anal.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also two out of the last four that the Skids were in the cellar. Should I continue counting futher back?

Wouldn't expect anything different from you Manster, like your boy Aikman "dwelling in the past"

th-6.jpg

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now here you are probably right, he did say it sounded anal.

Man, you totally fumbled that one. Misquote much? It's OK, I've had a few as well.

It's all good. Happy Holidays Manster.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what hurts worse uk?

redskins winning the division or the strain on that big brain of yours?…trying to locate another word other than your go to "suck", when things don't work out the way you thought they would.
Any pain I feel is relieved in the knowledge that your crap franchise uses the Cowboys as a measuring stick for everything they do. The Cowboys have given us enough to cheer about over the years, that we'd be embarrassed to go to another teams board, puff out our chests, and brag about winning a division that 8-8 would have won, when your own team is so pathetic, that they are the only team the Cowboys beat without Romo. Your team is a joke, and so are you if you think anyone on this board cares about your opinions

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the Cowboys would be better off TEAM WISE to name Romo as a june first cut this year. As a straight cut, he would put you $1.2 million above the cap and count a whooping $31.2 million in dead money. But as a june 1st cut, he actually saves the Boys $8.5 this year and an extra $5 million in 2017. Where as if he is cut in 2017 you gain just the 5 million any way unless he is a june 1st cut. The reason this year makes more sense from a team stand point is because as you said... can you honestly trust that shoulder to hold out for more than half the season in 2016.

Nope.

But I still would not cut him. No way, no how.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't expect anything different from you Manster, like your boy Aikman "dwelling in the past"

View attachment 72327

Funny commercial, but please tell me how far back in history were allowed to go, seems by skid logic we can only go back far enough to validate your weak ass troll attempts.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you totally fumbled that one. Misquote much? It's OK, I've had a few as well.

It's all good. Happy Holidays Manster.
Whow right there in black and white and you still can't read. He flat out said HTTR sounds like it has something to do with anal. He's right by the way, that whole team is anal.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jarntt, you really think a neighbor Ravens fan doesn't know the meaning of HTTR? That would be like a Redskins fan not being familiar with "how bout them cowboys"

I question his NFL fandom.

Not your neighbor, Mitz. You don't have to be born & raised in Baltimore to be a Ravens fan.
I don't watch many Redskin games as I've never found them to be all that exciting. Sorry.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whow right there in black and white and you still can't read. He flat out said HTTR sounds like it has something to do with anal. He's right by the way, that whole team is anal.

"he" as in UK?...Um, no again.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny commercial, but please tell me how far back in history were allowed to go, seems by skid logic we can only go back far enough to validate your weak ass troll attempts.

You are right about that Manster, funny stuff. I guess we would both have to go back to the 90's, but I'll just go with recent history...2 out of last 4 to keep it real.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right about that Manster, funny stuff. I guess we would both have to go back to the 90's, but I'll just go with recent history...2 out of last 4 to keep it real.
As part for the course skid fans are afraid of history unless it fits their troll agenda. Here's some free advice for you. Go find reptec, ask him to teach you Troll-101, at least then you might be interesting. You are fucking boring.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As part for the course skid fans are afraid of history unless it fits their troll agenda. Here's some free advice for you. Go find reptec, ask him to teach you Troll-101, at least then you might be interesting. You are fucking boring.
Most hysterical part to me is this clown chirping about "2 of 4, keep it real", like his scrub team is on the uptick. Let's keep it real then. The Cowboys record the last 4 years is 33-32. The Skins......25-39. All time or recent history, the Redskins are the Cowboys JV

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would brag about winning 2 of the last 4 divisional titles with no playoff wins and two last place finishes?

And Shark is still alive? I haven't seen him post in this thread in like 3 years. And what is this mess about Quincy Carter years? Shark can see the future? Fear RG3 for 10 years he said. Weren't we supposed to have the worst defense in football a year ago? Quincy Carter years, really? Considering Shark's history, he just pretty much guaranteed that we'll find a good Romo successor. Thank you Shark. I feel a lot better about our future now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would brag about winning 2 of the last 4 divisional titles with no playoff wins and two last place finishes?

And Shark is still alive? I haven't seen him post in this thread in like 3 years. And what is this mess about Quincy Carter years? Shark can see the future? Fear RG3 for 10 years he said. Weren't we supposed to have the worst defense in football a year ago? Quincy Carter years, really? Considering Shark's history, he just pretty much guaranteed that we'll find a good Romo successor. Thank you Shark. I feel a lot better about our future now.

worst yet...hides from paying off a bet HE proposed.... BUT now?
All kinds of football opinions

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YOUR BOY IS BORING and reptec hardly knew football

OH how opinions will vary....least Mitz isn't part of this board secret society

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOUR BOY IS BORING and reptec hardly knew football

OH how opinions will vary....least Mitz isn't part of this board secret society
Wouldn't say Rep or Misty are anybodys "Boys" but at least Rep made you think with his trolling, all Mitz does is say "Your team sucks" sounding like a five year old losing an argument.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't say Rep or Misty are anybodys "Boys" but at least Rep made you think with his trolling, all Mitz does is say "Your team sucks" sounding like a five year old losing an argument.

once again master, that's not what i do. you must have me confused with UK or perhaps check your own post history for those types of comments? the truth will set you free master, you should try it once in a while…might do you some good.