• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit here just got deep....now chatty Kathy wants to dazzle us with HIS bull shit

"if Romo's doctor decides the next break will mean he will never use his left arm to pick boogers"

LOL

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line while it took a step back from 2014 is still top notch, Williams as the #2 stunk it up and the run game/blitz pick up was questionable I still think the only can and will score points.
I think Jerry and Co will pick up one of the three QBs tied to trade options (RGII, Manziel, or Crapernick). In no way do I want Crapernick, Manziel is interesting because of his play making ability, but I still don't want him. I'd prefer RGIII, because if healthy he can cause defenses headaches. I think Philly will make the push for RG though. Whoever they pick up he has to come cheap though.

Of the three, I think a trade for Griffin is the least likely. In order to trade him, the Skins first have to take the $16.1 million onto the books. So the team that he gets traded to has to be willing to rework that or eat it as a lump sum. I dont see the Skins risking getting stuck with that cap hit for the promise of a 5-7th round draft pick. So as it sits right now, unless the Skins have a very solid trade offer on the books before March 1st, RG3 will be released by March 2nd and from there I still see a few teams who need a starter NOW as his primary suitors.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the three, I think a trade for Griffin is the least likely. In order to trade him, the Skins first have to take the $16.1 million onto the books. So the team that he gets traded to has to be willing to rework that or eat it as a lump sum. I dont see the Skins risking getting stuck with that cap hit for the promise of a 5-7th round draft pick. So as it sits right now, unless the Skins have a very solid trade offer on the books before March 1st, RG3 will be released by March 2nd and from there I still see a few teams who need a starter NOW as his primary suitors.
I should have added or if a player is released.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have added or if a player is released.

Copy that. And I will be honest, I do hope the Skins can recover something on the huge investment that made on Griffin. But if Im being honest, I think they will simply release him come March 2nd, one of the QB hungry teams (Philly is my inside pick) will offer him a deal with good money but heavy injury clauses and he will go there as the starter.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question OT for the boys- what's the chatter down there on Red keeping the job in Dallas?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question OT for the boys- what's the chatter down there on Red keeping the job in Dallas?

I think Garrett stays but his seat will be on the very warm side going in. Either the team shows it is going in the right direction with a PO win or two or he's gone at seasons end.
Jerry will hold a coach or two accountable but not red.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have admitted to bring wrong a lot then.

Not so much, at least lately anyway. But if you see that I have been, let me know and I'll be happy to admit it.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is good for this coming year. All these injuries gave him a pass this year but I believe jerry gets antsy if they have a bad start next year. Personally I hope he gets off to a good start so all the BS speculation doesnt get started. I like Garrett and I'd like to see what happens with a healthy team with this current crop of players and one more draft added to it.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is on linehan getting the axe
I think Red is safe this offseason but if they don't advance in the playoffs beyond the first round he is gone next year.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no surprise, with SOME of the cowboyforumwonderland football brains here the "first place schedule" curse (if it turns out that way) will be the difference in the Redskins success or failure in 2016. Brilliant, just brilliant. It's the NFL, not college. So what if the team that wins the NFCE has to play the division winner in 2 other conferences. That's a 2 game differential between who the Cowboys play, and the NFCE winner geniuses. SOME of you guys...

The whole jest of my Steve Harvey jab was really for SOME of the very special Cowboy fans. You know, the special ones who assumed what the 2015 Cowboy season would be...and the ones who postulated what the Cowboys would do.

Hail to my brothers and sisters, it's good to be a REDSKINS fan!

You do realize that when I was talking about the "first place schedule" I was taking shots at the Skins fans all offseason that pointed to it as the reason Dallas would not repeat this year? No, of course you don't. You are a fair weather poster that disappears when your team sucks. So they benefit from a weak NFCE this year and here you are gloating.

What a great guy. :L

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that when I was talking about the "first place schedule" I was taking shots at the Skins fans all offseason that pointed to it as the reason Dallas would not repeat this year? No, of course you don't. You are a fair weather poster that disappears when your team sucks. So they benefit from a weak NFCE this year and here you are gloating.

What a great guy. :L

That wasn't me was it? No, of course it wasn't.

"fair weather poster"...funny, again I think the FACTS show different.

What was it like 2 days after the Redskins won the NFCE before you posted something? I don't blame you, but c'mon ford let's be real.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't me was it? No, of course it wasn't.

"fair weather poster"...funny, again I think the FACTS show different.

What was it like 2 days after the Redskins won the NFCE before you posted something? I don't blame you, but c'mon ford let's be real.

:L

Did I ever claim that you were the one making those posts? No. I simply made a comment about the people that did. Then you replied back with some feet-stomping garbage. As for my "inactivity" after the Skins biggest win in about 2 decades, then let's do so. How many posts did you approve during that time? How many alt accounts did you block? Countless approvals for me, and 3 former Hooplans that I prevented from posting and removed from the site...and all while on vacation. So I'm sorry that I didn't have time to come to the NFL board and talk about how awesome it is that your team benefited from injuries and firings in order to limp into the playoffs. Congrats.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th-4.jpg

2 out of the last 4...HTTR!

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still suck

what hurts worse uk?

redskins winning the division or the strain on that big brain of yours?…trying to locate another word other than your go to "suck", when things don't work out the way you thought they would.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HTTR:
Hail
To
The
Redskins

jarntt, you really think a neighbor Ravens fan doesn't know the meaning of HTTR? That would be like a Redskins fan not being familiar with "how bout them cowboys"

I question his NFL fandom.