• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I may... Look at any and all preseason publications and you would see any and all experts picked Washington last with anywhere between 3-6 wins. Now being 7-7 is pretty damn good for what was expected of them. I've been pleased with Cousins play and yes they're gonna pay him as he's earned that paycheck from them or someone else will pay him. As for Griff not beating out McCoy that's not accurate as he's not playing for one reason.Guarenteed $$$ if he gets injured. It's not washingtons fault the rest of the division sucks balls and came back to them. I have no illusions of a SB if they make the playoffs hell even if they get there as last I looked Philly is a 3.5 favorite this week. Improvement is what I wanted this season as a fan and I think they're heading that way.
Now do I want them to beat Philly? Hell yes I do HTTR

"Hell yes I do HTTR"
Really?.....please

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for you?.....a little but it's all good

Have to say...wouldn't mind a redskin lose sunday and having to earn it against Dallas in week 17

I was thinking of using Mitzi's trademarked line but thought better of it. I'd like to agree with you on week 17 meaning something but people I work with are Eagles homers and knocking them out of the playoffs in their house 2 years in a row would be sooooooo sweet

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I may... Look at any and all preseason publications and you would see any and all experts picked Washington last with anywhere between 3-6 wins. Now being 7-7 is pretty damn good for what was expected of them. I've been pleased with Cousins play and yes they're gonna pay him as he's earned that paycheck from them or someone else will pay him. As for Griff not beating out McCoy that's not accurate as he's not playing for one reason.Guarenteed $$$ if he gets injured. It's not washingtons fault the rest of the division sucks balls and came back to them. I have no illusions of a SB if they make the playoffs hell even if they get there as last I looked Philly is a 3.5 favorite this week. Improvement is what I wanted this season as a fan and I think they're heading that way.
Now do I want them to beat Philly? Hell yes I do HTTR
HaHa, damn straight I hate the Skins. Though I'd almost have to root more them against the Eagles. I think y'all have had a good season, though it will set you back IMO because Cousins will be overpaid by $10 million a year.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa, damn straight I hate the Skins. Though I'd almost have to root more them against the Eagles. I think y'all have had a good season, though it will set you back IMO because Cousins will be overpaid by $10 million a year.

I hope your wrong on Cousins cause he is gonna get paid.

PS. How bout Zobrist/ Heyward signings :nod:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no surprise, with SOME of the cowboyforumwonderland football brains here the "first place schedule" curse (if it turns out that way) will be the difference in the Redskins success or failure in 2016. Brilliant, just brilliant. It's the NFL, not college. So what if the team that wins the NFCE has to play the division winner in 2 other conferences. That's a 2 game differential between who the Cowboys play, and the NFCE winner geniuses. SOME of you guys...

The whole jest of my Steve Harvey jab was really for SOME of the very special Cowboy fans. You know, the special ones who assumed what the 2015 Cowboy season would be...and the ones who postulated what the Cowboys would do.

Hail to my brothers and sisters, it's good to be a REDSKINS fan!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no surprise, with SOME of the cowboyforumwonderland football brains here the "first place schedule" curse (if it turns out that way) will be the difference in the Redskins success or failure in 2016. Brilliant, just brilliant. It's the NFL, not college. So what if the team that wins the NFCE has to play the division winner in 2 other conferences. That's a 2 game differential between who the Cowboys play, and the NFCE winner geniuses. SOME of you guys...

The whole jest of my Steve Harvey jab was really for SOME of the very special Cowboy fans. You know, the special ones who assumed what the 2015 Cowboy season would be...and the ones who postulated what the Cowboys would do.

Hail to my brothers and sisters, it's good to be a REDSKINS fan!
Are you suggesting full season with Dez And Romo the season ends the same way?

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you suggesting full season with Dez And Romo the season ends the same way?

My post had nothing to do with Romo or Dez, only that the NFCE winner could play 2 possibly better teams than the Cowboys. Typical "protect the star" response of those SOME Cowboy fans.

But if you want to pull me in, I'll play...I think 2014 Cowboys season was a "fluke". That's right a FLUKE! A "full season" with starters? Let's be real manster, this is the NFL and that ain't gonna happen bro.

What could be worse for SOME of you manster? The Redskins, with a second string QB going into the season and plethora of season ending injuries of starters winning the NFCE? Or, Brandon Weeden leading the Houston Texans to the playoffs? Do tell.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post had nothing to do with Romo or Dez, only that the NFCE winner could play 2 possibly better teams than the Cowboys. Typical "protect the star" response of those SOME Cowboy fans.

But if you want to pull me in, I'll play...I think 2014 Cowboys season was a "fluke". That's right a FLUKE! A "full season" with starters? Let's be real manster, this is the NFL and that ain't gonna happen bro.

What could be worse for SOME of you manster? The Redskins, with a second string QB going into the season and plethora of season ending injuries of starters winning the NFCE? Or, Brandon Weeden leading the Houston Texans to the playoffs? Do tell.

OK, I'll try to simplify it for you. If Dez and Romo play the whole season do you think the Adkins would be facing a 1st place schedule in 2016?