• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+3.5
couldn't help myself...it's Washington for crying out loud!

Considering how close this team has played, but still lost, with Romo out then +3.5 is a great get. Even if we lose, it should still be close and likely a FG. +2.5 I would have stayed away from.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how people bet. Kudos to ones that do and especially the ones that succeed. I entertained the thought on Thanksgiving when I was presented a teaser. I would have lost a fortune. Last night I would have bet the house on the Pack but to actually watch how that game was won ????? I never looked at the line but I'm assuming GB covered???

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how people bet. Kudos to ones that do and especially the ones that succeed. I entertained the thought on Thanksgiving when I was presented a teaser. I would have lost a fortune. Last night I would have bet the house on the Pack but to actually watch how that game was won ????? I never looked at the line but I'm assuming GB covered???

Yes GB covered, but for those who had Detroit it would be what is know as a bad beat. Detroit was the right bet, GB got damn lucky.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best bet I saw last night was GB over under 10.5 at halftime.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck today. Here's to another week of the most exciting football in the NFL...the NFCE!

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry.jpg
I understand completely, sometimes people misspeak or just count their chickens before they hatch.

Silly Cowboy fans, thanks for the entertainment this season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be really funny in two weeks.
didn't get the play this morning on the general board and you're 100% correct but the prize for many, many skin fans is and always will be Dallas. He's giddy cause this year his teams record will be better than Dallas.

shoot.....I'm good with them winning the division, losing at home to the wildcard team, sign captain kirk for the 15M plus per, and playing a first place schedule next season.

Congrats to Washington fans. When was the last playoff win?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't get the play this morning on the general board and you're 100% correct but the prize for many, many skin fans is and always will be Dallas. He's giddy cause this year his teams record will be better than Dallas.

shoot.....I'm good with them winning the division, losing at home to the wildcard team, sign captain kirk for the 15M plus per, and playing a first place schedule next season.

I'd be OK, with that, but also be OK if Dallas ends their season on week 17.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The most beautiful part of this season is a team that's going 7-7 playing a last place schedule is going to pay a guy who is about as good as Brian Hoyer $15 million a year. Against a 1st place schedule next year, they are back in the cellar with a QB that's half as talented as the one that they mortgaged the farm for, but did such a great job developing, he can't even beat out Colt McCoy as a backup

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most beautiful part of this season is a team that's going 7-7 playing a last place schedule is going to pay a guy who is about as good as Brian Hoyer $15 million a year. Against a 1st place schedule next year, they are back in the cellar with a QB that's half as talented as the one that they mortgaged the farm for, but did such a great job developing, he can't even beat out Colt McCoy as a backup

If I may... Look at any and all preseason publications and you would see any and all experts picked Washington last with anywhere between 3-6 wins. Now being 7-7 is pretty damn good for what was expected of them. I've been pleased with Cousins play and yes they're gonna pay him as he's earned that paycheck from them or someone else will pay him. As for Griff not beating out McCoy that's not accurate as he's not playing for one reason.Guarenteed $$$ if he gets injured. It's not washingtons fault the rest of the division sucks balls and came back to them. I have no illusions of a SB if they make the playoffs hell even if they get there as last I looked Philly is a 3.5 favorite this week. Improvement is what I wanted this season as a fan and I think they're heading that way.
Now do I want them to beat Philly? Hell yes I do HTTR