• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know where I read the rules before , I cant seem to find them. I did find something that had 10 things and the 10th one being Dont be an asshole. Of course others were alternate screen names and trolling, but I think I have read a more detailed account of violations before.

but I am giving him permission to be an asshole towards me if he likes. I agree with Earl about I don't want our board being full of pussies. Be a pretty boring board if everyone just agreed on everything & patted each other on the back.

I can see it now
good post good post!!! I cant wait to read the next post of the exact same opinion as everyone else on the board. *pats poster on the ass* get in there & give us another boring ass post

woohoo this board will be rocking with posts like that!!! :yahoo:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know what you were doing and understand what you are saying. Ive just tried to figure out what rules they may have broken. Like Earl said- it got heated pretty bad on here every once in a while and to my knowledge I dont think anyone was banned for that. The Dont be an ass though could apply to anyone. Im assuming it was their repeatings of being an ass that got them banned. We all knew their style but to others maybe not. I dont know .

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I want Mitziman banned, but if he is allowed to post, why is PDay not? I've seen him stir the pot just as much if not more in the past.

And like Kevin said, hoop is bertter with PDay and Twist. To be honest, I've always wanted Bovey(Warpath) back. I would advocate bringing FRYE back as well if he didn't get so personal with people all the time. Getting into pissing matches is part of the fun of debating about sports and our teams. I hate seeing kiss-kiss, buddy-buddy bullshit. This board needs people like Twist and PDay. Somebody has to be the bad guy. Let them be them as long as they aren't going after people's personal lives or going after a person hard like Twist did Romo. Twist did deserved to be banned for that, but not permanently. Most of us are grown ass people and have thick skin. Come on.

"stir the pot" or speak the truth Earl?...you know, there is a difference.

Our first amendment rights are part of what made America great...but, "times are a changin'" Earl with this internet and twitter thing.

The only problem I had with PDay...when he was losing an argument...he would result to name calling. A "time out" for a couple of days by a MOD may have been sufficient penalty.

But, IMO...he deserves a voice in his favorite teams forum...and bottom line, he shouldn't have been banned by a Redskins MOD.

Good luck this weekend! OK, just kidding...hope TN kicks that ASS!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I am giving him permission to be an asshole towards me if he likes. I agree with Earl about I don't want our board being full of pussies. Be a pretty boring board if everyone just agreed on everything & patted each other on the back.

I can see it now
good post good post!!! I cant wait to read the next post of the exact same opinion as everyone else on the board. *pats poster on the ass* get in there & give us another boring ass post

Schmoop, You don't make too many asinine comments to going the ass-hole out of me. You too often speak sensible even when I don't agree. Same as Jarntt in a way.

I'm not too concerned with those who know me crying to the mods, Ford himself has stated NEW posters have complained about Twist and PDay and that's the reason they have been banned. No the Mouse guys know I can be an ass one day and drink beer the next. My concern is the Fucking New guys getting me banned.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schmoop, You don't make too many asinine comments to going the ass-hole out of me. You too often speak sensible even when I don't agree. Same as Jarntt in a way.

I'm not too concerned with those who know me crying to the mods, Ford himself has stated NEW posters have complained about Twist and PDay and that's the reason they have been banned. No the Mouse guys know I can be an ass one day and drink beer the next. My concern is the Fucking New guys getting me banned.

careful, I think I hear eggshells crunching :becky: :lol:

seriously though. I always appreciated we could have a heated debate about one thing & then be on the same side on a different subject of a heated debate.
In fact I think me & twist were arguing with Pday about one thing & in a different thread me & pday were arguing with twist. all at the same time. I like the fact we can say what we want on whatever subject, then like you say be kicking it with the guy you were arguing with on another subject.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"stir the pot" or speak the truth Earl?...you know, there is a difference.

Our first amendment rights are part of what made America great...but, "times are a changin'" Earl with this internet and twitter thing.

The only problem I had with PDay...when he was losing an argument...he would result to name calling. A "time out" for a couple of days by a MOD may have been sufficient penalty.

But, IMO...he deserves a voice in his favorite teams forum...and bottom line, he shouldn't have been banned by a Redskins MOD.

Good luck this weekend! OK, just kidding...hope TN kicks that ASS!

Your a pretty much just a pot stirrer, please don't try to act as though you're not. PDay just took the bait more often. What ever PDay did on other boards is of very little consequence to me because I didn't read much of him unless it was here.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't give a squirt what you think Scot. RJ gave me a fuck you and I gave it back. You can have one too

that's just the kind of posting style that got PD and Twist banned but you keep it up and we'll be talking about you in the same context as a former poster who got banned for being an a**

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's just the kind of posting style that got PD and Twist banned but you keep it up and we'll be talking about you in the same context as a former poster who got banned for being an a**

Then what are you crying about :bawling: :finger:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's BS. I never go at anyone personally who doesn't come at me first. You included. PDay and Twist would. I think Twist was a great poster. PDay I couldn't stand, but it's no one's fault but his own. No one gets banned at the Hoop without a warning, and I would bet Ford and Cali both PM'd him to chill.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's BS. I never go at anyone personally who doesn't come at me first. You included. PDay and Twist would. I think Twist was a great poster. PDay I couldn't stand, but it's no one's fault but his own. No one gets banned at the Hoop without a warning, and I would bet Ford and Cali both PM'd him to chill.

Why would this matter when you just clearly just showed yourself to be nothing more that some tattletailing little fucking rat. A guys gets banned and his friends come to support him..which is expected (fyi..i was not one of them) ...and you chime in with:

UK: "Go to his homepage, go through a few pages of his posts, tally up the unprovoked attacks, question answered"

What kind of little cowardly speck of a man does that? A man with an ounce of integrity would deal with this in house. But that is not you UK. You wait for your foe to be down before you pick at his bones ...just like the rat.

The best part ...it's all there for people to see.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would this matter when you just clearly just showed yourself to be nothing more that some tattletailing little fucking rat. A guys gets banned and his friends come to support him..which is expected (fyi..i was not one of them) ...and you chime in with:

UK: "Go to his homepage, go through a few pages of his posts, tally up the unprovoked attacks, question answered"

What kind of little cowardly speck of a man does that? A man with an ounce of integrity would deal with this in house. But that is not you UK. You wait for your foe to be down before you pick at his bones ...just like the rat.

The best part ...it's all there for people to see.

You just have your panties in a wad because he was your friend. I didn't see you crying a river over the other 8-10 guys banned from this board. But..... I did see PDay pissing on their graves after they were gone. And as I said, if you want to talk big about being a coward, grow a pair and PM me

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just have your panties in a wad because he was your friend. I didn't see you crying a river over the other 8-10 guys banned from this board. But..... I did see PDay pissing on their graves after they were gone. And as I said, if you want to talk big about being a coward, grow a pair and PM me

kettle calling the pot black.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kettle calling the pot black.

That's fine by me. Same story, I NEVER started the name calling with PDay, ever. But Damn straight, I'd give it back. PDay and Twist would call RomotoOwens every name in the book, and he'd kill them with kindness. I've never had one beef with the guy.....cause he never started the personal insults. PDay made his own bed

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see it now

Excellent post Schmoop. Could not have said it better. You are a great great poster. Please never change.:hug:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your a pretty much just a pot stirrer, please don't try to act as though you're not. PDay just took the bait more often. What ever PDay did on other boards is of very little consequence to me because I didn't read much of him unless it was here.

Nothing gets past you Manster...many thanks for helping those Cowboy fans who might be a bit slow to understand what I say in this particular thread is..."pot stirring"...but, maybe...it's just you.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist wasnt banned for going after me I dont think. I actually thought the same thing and went to Ford and said I had no problem with it. I dont want to sound corny , but in a way I think some people need this board. Before that gets blasted, I know there are a lot more important things that are needed in this world , but Im being serious. This is good therapy for some people. JMO

I won't say I need this board, but I need PDay's opinion on here. He tells it like it is and is often 100% right. I'm sure many Cowboy fans could learn a lot from an old timer like him. I know I have. Guys like Manster, jaarnt, Twist, you, and many more are a big reason why I come to this board. If PDay isn't here or any of you other guys, I won't have much reason to post here. I've even missed posters like Bovey and FRYE(when he stirs the pot without personal attacking). This board is about entertainment for me and if not much is here, I find it hard to find a reason to post here.

I'm not saying I want everybody to have free reign because then it could become too bad. I think mods for the most part have been great on SportsHoopla. But I just completely disagree with permabans unless it's people who just bring nothing intelligent to the boards and are just here to troll. I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with this name, xJokerz, but this is the type of person that deserves permabans. He race baits, personal attacks, trolls 100% of the time, and he's known on various message boards. That to me seems like when a permaban is warranted. PDay has been combative. No argument there, but he hasn't been over-the-top to the point that he should have no voice on SportsHoopla again.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't say I need this board, but I need PDay's opinion on here. He tells it like it is and is often 100% right. I'm sure many Cowboy fans could learn a lot from an old timer like him. I know I have. Guys like Manster, jaarnt, Twist, you, and many more are a big reason why I come to this board. If PDay isn't here or any of you other guys, I won't have much reason to post here. I've even missed posters like Bovey and FRYE(when he stirs the pot without personal attacking). This board is about entertainment for me and if not much is here, I find it hard to find a reason to post here.

I'm not saying I want everybody to have free reign because then it could become too bad. I think mods for the most part have been great on SportsHoopla. But I just completely disagree with permabans unless it's people who just bring nothing intelligent to the boards and are just here to troll. I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with this name, xJokerz, but this is the type of person that deserves permabans. He race baits, personal attacks, trolls 100% of the time, and he's known on various message boards. That to me seems like when a permaban is warranted. PDay has been combative. No argument there, but he hasn't been over-the-top to the point that he should have no voice on SportsHoopla again.

Agree with 99%. Don't think I can agree with the FRYED idea. Not saying he didn't know his stuff but he was so stubborn on the wrong side so often I think he did it only to get us riled up. Yes it made for entertainment but so do trolls. Smack Frog was nothing but troll to. Would he make the board better. One thing I can credit Fried for. He had a way of uniting the rest of us.