• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Cali , you are the mod and have to make tough decisions- I totally understand that. You say that it's based on the past and I can understand that as well. We all know Pday could and would be an ass. That was his style for 10 yrs. He let people know up front what he stood for and what he was against. Ass whip comments?? That's what he called them. I'm still not totally sure what that meant but I have an idea. Again you are the mod, but I have to admit when you answered my question last night about permanent with a "Yep", it did make me scratch my head. I get it, who the hell am I to question how u answered something. To me that was kind of like , I run this place and can do whatever I please and there isn't a damn thing u can do about it. You don't have to explain yourself any more, but that's what I was left with last night.

Well, that was certainly not my intent and mea culpa if that's how it appeared.

There were 2 possible answers. Yep or nope. I didn't want to get into a long explanation as to the why. I thought I had already made it clear with my original post.

I was simply trying to preserve privacy for all involved. Apparently that was the wrong way to approach this. My bad.

My purpose was to answer the question you asked on the open board. There was no ulterior motive involved.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was bull shit then and it's bull shit now and all you have done for the past 2 months is rehash it any chance you get. No one even knew what FN was at the time. We just knew someone came on talking shit about the Cowboys on a Cowboy Board in the middle of a Cowboy discussion. See that as you will...

Either way, TX Heat has proven to be a solid poster.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight ....you guys wait for week 1 to ban Pday. How fucking ridiculous is that.

It's a message board, you don't need much in the way of intestinal fortitude to deal with some incoming arrows. Had people's skins been as thick as they "should" be, this would have been water under the bridge. But to ban him now??? You guys fucked this up ..period.

And by the way ..Hey UK, Fuck you. What kind of piece of shit jumps in with more dirt on a shovel as someone is being banned. You couldn't handle Pday on your own ..so you went this route. It is now so clear and in writing who your are. I hope your proud of yourself.

In the words of Pday ...onward.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Cali decides (her words) why bother waiting for him to post something wrong. So you just ban him as soon as he posts something (that wasnt wrong) & to make it even worse, it was posted on the smacktalk thread. That in the words of RJ fucking ridiculous.
I get the feeling if Cali wasnt promoted to mod Pday isnt banned.
I dont care if it is because she is a skins fan, or friends with all the FN guys or what the fuck the isssue is. This is complete bullshit no matter how you slice it.

& to TX heat this isnt being directed at you at all.

So whats next? we turn the cowboys board into a pussifed board like the redskins board has been for so long?

If we accidentially Hurt the feelings of a friend of Cali's are we next on the chopping block or are we gonna get a PM being warned so Mods can say we warned them before banning us?

This whole thing seems to be an abuse of power if you ask me. & I am sure no mod will ever ask me.
But until you ban everyone for speaking their minds. I will continue to do so.

this is a crock of shit! & the excuses I have read are a crock of shit as well.

Why bother waiting for someone to do something wrong, just ban him now because we know he will do something after all we warned him.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you also have is a division rival mod, in of all places the Cowboys smack thread handing out a ban the day after the skins lose.

Holy fucking conflict of interests Batman.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay and Twist both gone. I personally don't get it. Yes they can both be cover the top but they are usually right IMO. I've posted with them for years and had my battles but never had those battles carry on with grudges. I find it interesting to hear New Guys are complaining. I took issue with one FN'er in which another FN'er stepped in and I took issue with him too. That's two and then last week an FN'er I never dealt with posts PDay and I are not giving them a chance. Now I have to wonder? Am I on a short leash?

I love that Heat is here saying we never gave them a chance but as I remember Otis was fitting in fine until he took exception to the way we treated who we took as a troll and exiled himself. Sorry heat if you can't see how your remarks were not snide that's a you problem. On top of that you yourself have posted on this board since then without issue. Your comment that we didn't give you a chance is BS.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay and Twist both gone. I personally don't get it. Yes they can both be cover the top but they are usually right IMO. I've posted with them for years and had my battles but never had those battles carry on with grudges. I find it interesting to hear New Guys are complaining. I took issue with one FN'er in which another FN'er stepped in and I took issue with him too. That's two and then last week an FN'er I never dealt with posts PDay and I are not giving them a chance. Now I have to wonder? Am I on a short leash?

I love that Heat is here saying we never gave them a chance but as I remember Otis was fitting in fine until he took exception to the way we treated who we took as a troll and exiled himself. Sorry heat if you can't see how your remarks were not snide that's a you problem. On top of that you yourself have posted on this board since then without issue. Your comment that we didn't give you a chance is BS.

yes you are on a short leash. So is anyone that messes with Cali's little buddies. This is your warning. next time you will be banned!!!

We have a skins mod, moderating the Cowboys smack talk thread!!! So don't say anything out line you S.O.B.

*cues the Jaws music*

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, PDay has been banned from the Hoop? By Cali?

Hardly ever agreed with that smart ass, football 101 know it all, ride the fence, name calling cat lover…but, let me get this straight…PDay, who was on a Cowboy forum…was banned by a mod, who is a Redskins fan?

And we scratch our heads and wonder…why is this Country so messed up?

#setPDayfreeonthehoop

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes you are on a short leash. So is anyone that messes with Cali's little buddies. This is your warning. next time you will be banned!!!

We have a skins mod, moderating the Cowboys smack talk thread!!! So don't say anything out line you S.O.B.

*cues the Jaws music*

LOL. For the record I have no issues with Cali. Do I thinks she overreacted here? From what I saw yes I do.

I don't think Cali is out to get me but I do wonder how many if any who didn't kiss ass to the FN'rs style are on report. I guess we can simply look at a posters join date, if they joined June/July 2014 don't fuck with em.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight ....you guys wait for week 1 to ban Pday. How fucking ridiculous is that.

It's a message board, you don't need much in the way of intestinal fortitude to deal with some incoming arrows. Had people's skins been as thick as they "should" be, this would have been water under the bridge. But to ban him now??? You guys fucked this up ..period.

And by the way ..Hey UK, Fuck you. What kind of piece of shit jumps in with more dirt on a shovel as someone is being banned. You couldn't handle Pday on your own ..so you went this route. It is now so clear and in writing who your are. I hope your proud of yourself.

In the words of Pday ...onward.

Right back at you RJ. Talk shit behind the keyboard, no wonder you're on PDay's nutsack, you're just like him. PDay started more crap than anyone on the hoop and loved to brag about all the people he got banned. I think it'd funny as Hell, but I had nothing to do with it. You wanna keep getting personal, hit me up in a PM, otherwise, same to ya boy

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having no clue what was said to PDay in private messages no one but the mods know for sure. That being said Could PDay be an ass? Absolutely! Was he correct a lot of the time? Absolutely!
This board is better with PDay & Twist IMO

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having no clue what was said to PDay in private messages no one but the mods know for sure. That being said Could PDay be an ass? Absolutely! Was he correct a lot of the time? Absolutely!

100:agree:

In fairness I'm just basing my opinion on what has transpired on this board. I haven't ran around chasing comments said elsewhere.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:Except for him being right a lot of the time . lol. No it really does suck for both of them and some of us as well. Im sure they made mistakes but they were both big contibutors to this board, not to mention they loved the Cowboys. They both joined about the same time and their 7000 plus combined posts prove their like for the place.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right back at you RJ. Talk shit behind the keyboard, no wonder you're on PDay's nutsack, you're just like him. PDay started more crap than anyone on the hoop and loved to brag about all the people he got banned. I think it'd funny as Hell, but I had nothing to do with it. You wanna keep getting personal, hit me up in a PM, otherwise, same to ya boy

with your kind of posting style i hope you are next to go

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I want Mitziman banned, but if he is allowed to post, why is PDay not? I've seen him stir the pot just as much if not more in the past.

And like Kevin said, hoop is bertter with PDay and Twist. To be honest, I've always wanted Bovey(Warpath) back. I would advocate bringing FRYE back as well if he didn't get so personal with people all the time. Getting into pissing matches is part of the fun of debating about sports and our teams. I hate seeing kiss-kiss, buddy-buddy bullshit. This board needs people like Twist and PDay. Somebody has to be the bad guy. Let them be them as long as they aren't going after people's personal lives or going after a person hard like Twist did Romo. Twist did deserved to be banned for that, but not permanently. Most of us are grown ass people and have thick skin. Come on.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist wasnt banned for going after me I dont think. I actually thought the same thing and went to Ford and said I had no problem with it. I dont want to sound corny , but in a way I think some people need this board. Before that gets blasted, I know there are a lot more important things that are needed in this world , but Im being serious. This is good therapy for some people. JMO

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm breaking my self imposed non responding to you rule. I think you make sense about some needing the board. Hell I think I'm addicted. For that reason I've considered quitting just so I don't lose the right.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm breaking my self imposed non responding to you rule. I think you make sense about some needing the board. Hell I think I'm addicted. For that reason I've considered quitting just so I don't lose the right.

Manster you can talk trash to me all you want. No one will give a shit. Including me. :suds:

If you don't want your rights infringed on, just walk on eggshells with some of these more fickle posters & you will be fine :rollseyes:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha, glad you responded. I was hoping people didnt take it the wrong way. I just remember Pday last year before we ESPNers ever came to the Hoop. Most wanted to know where everyone was going . I remember Pday saying something about needing his Cowboy fix. Now I doubt he really meant that considering he lives in that area and has access to all papers and TV coverage that one could possibly want about the Cowboys, but I do think he enjoys the back and forth with fellow fans. Twist lives in Va I think. I was glad to see him post on the Pickem board the other day. Its good to know he is doing OK.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster you can talk trash to me all you want. No one will give a shit. Including me. :suds:

If you don't want your rights infringed on, just walk on eggshells with some of these more fickle posters & you will be fine :rollseyes:

I dont know where I read the rules before , I cant seem to find them. I did find something that had 10 things and the 10th one being Dont be an asshole. Of course others were alternate screen names and trolling, but I think I have read a more detailed account of violations before.