• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HTTR!!!!

Here's to the first FOOTBALL SUNDAY 2014, and good play with limited injuries for both our teams...

:suds:

And hope y'all lose...:D

Please.......
enough already

oh......it's the smacktalk thread and you're just stirring a little here as well.

Onward Mod Power!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now, you want the opponent to get countless injuries

:yahoo:

Am I seeing things? Do I actually see a Giants fan on FN?

I for one font wish injury on other players. Well maybe I wouldn't get upset any time Brandon Jacobs was hurt, nut that's about as far as I'd go.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please.......
enough already

oh......it's the smacktalk thread and you're just stirring a little here as well.

Onward Mod Power!

Plz. Explain yourself.

Wtf does this mean?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plz. Explain yourself.

Wtf does this mean?

Actually it doesn't matter.

Enough already.

It's beyond belief that you Just. Don't. Get. It.

You see no problem with your posting style and seem to be oblivious of your inability to get along with multiple posters, on multiple boards.

I'm over it and so is the Hoop. Time for you to move on.

Here's me using my mod powers. Cheers.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enough already.

You see no problem with your posting style and seem to be oblivious of your inability to get along with multiple posters, on multiple boards.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bawling:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't ban PDay. He's too good of a poster and one of the best fans. A lot of times I only come here just to read his posts. They are insightful and he tells it like it is. Watching him put posters in their place is great entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enough already.

I like you Cali and think you are a pretty good poster that doesn't take yourself too seriously and doesn't let what others say bother you, but if you just banned him you made a mistake. You cant be a good Mod if you let your personal feelings get involved when using your powers. Shitty move IMO by you...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see where he did anything wrong. Cali brought up mod powers a month ago. I dont see the problem

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see where he did anything wrong. Cali brought up mod powers a month ago. I dont see the problem

PDay is a good poster when he wants to be, but he starts with the insults and attacks more than anyone on the hoop. Shouldn't have ran his head to a Mod. She was within her right to ban him

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I missing that he said out of line???

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed what ever happened.
& I think cali is a good poster, but am I understanding a skins fan (mod) posts on the boys board & got feelings hurt & banned Pday while on the boys board?

& permanently to boot?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like you Cali and think you are a pretty good poster that doesn't take yourself too seriously and doesn't let what others say bother you, but if you just banned him you made a mistake. You cant be a good Mod if you let your personal feelings get involved when using your powers. Shitty move IMO by you...

I missed what ever happened.
& I think cali is a good poster, but am I understanding a skins fan (mod) posts on the boys board & got feelings hurt & banned Pday while on the boys board?

& permanently to boot?

Let me make this absolutely crystal clear to everyone.

PDays ban had absolutely NOTHING to do with team affiliation or "hurt" feelings on my part. To imply such is beyond absurd.

Personally, I had a lot of respect for his football acumen and football posts. And I have very thick skin.

It had everything to do with his own conduct and inability to change his 'bully' style of posting when he was NOT making football comments - towards multiple posters.

This is about repeated warnings, from multiple mods, across multiple boards. He was given quite a few chances to change his style. And he chose not to.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I didn't want this to happen because I really do like PDay and have been posting with him as long as the rest of you. He's a good guy, a good fan, and a good poster. With that said, I had a few PM's with him and felt we were on the same page about addressing posters he didn't care for. But in the end things just didn't work out. I went to bat for him as many times as I could, but there were just personalities there that didn't mesh well with the majority here.

When Cali and other mods asked my opinion I stood up for him just like I do everyone else. But eventually I had to see that the issues we were having weren't going to go away on their own but something had to change.

So don't be mad at Cali, be mad at me. I had almost a decade posting with PDay, and that sucks when you have to be the person to basically make the ban. I don't want anyone else thinking they are on the hot seat or this is a Deadskin fan holding a grudge. This was a long time coming and sadly things didn't work out.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I don't go to many other spots here on the hoop. Occasionally, I go to the fantasy football and the nfl general but never enough to notice what he may have done on those boards. I know he had a problem with the new posters but I thought that had been worked out somewhat. Now mitziman and him have gone back and forth for awhile. Just the time frame of the posts the other day is what I noticed. He was into it with mitziman. Cali came back with good luck. He then said something at 11:51. At 8:50 Cali asks him to explain himself. Whether he did through pm or on this board and it was erased I don't know. 3 hours later he was gone. I can't speak for him but I was still crying I my beer at that time. Again, his past actions on other boards I really don't know, but what he did on Sunday seemed very minor. Mods have tuff jobs, I understand.