• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazon may get Sunday ticket

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully its an app you can download on your tv to watch the out of market games and you just pay a fee. I heard there could be a package where its favorite team based to save money.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sports and saving money dont go together:suds:

I get nflsundayticket student version for streaming. That is a savings. This will be the last year of that

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Slightly off-topic but for those that don't know, (especially fans of NFC teams), FOX tv is free on-line to everyone for 1 hour without signing in. FOX checks both device id and IP address so after 1 hour you will need either a 2nd IP address or a 2nd device. After 1 hour away from your original id/IP combo you can re-use that combo. Personally I sign out of my paid VPN after 1 hour and use a free VPN for the 2nd hour of games. I switch back for the 3rd hour.

https://www.fox.com/live/channel/WNYW/?id=3e840ae9e119084c2b71acaf68d06049

It's safer than streaming sites, better quality, and it's 'almost live' compared to being up to 90 seconds behind. Alternatively I can post streaming site and or VPN info if needed.

CBS, NBC, and ESPN require US sign-in info that I don't have from Europe.

To piggy back off this with another method using a VPN is you can sign up for NFL Gamepass International by switching your country to anywhere outside of North America.

The key is different countries have different prices and the country I've found to be the cheapest is Brazil with it only being $100 so make sure your VPN is set to Brazil if your VPN has it to sign up. After sign up you can use any country outside North America so just pick the fastest country for you.

This comes with a buyer beware in the fact that you can be screwed if the NFL ever decides to block VPNs but I've used this method going on 5+ years and haven't ran into any issues. The NFL has little movtivation to shut it down though since it's just pure profit for them but we'll have to see if whoever wins Sunday Ticket makes an issue out of this method in the future.

The other element is since you have to route your connection through another country with the VPN it could be an issue if you have poor internet service.

But with a couple of minor hurdles you can watch NFL Gamepass International on the phone with the app and if you have a streaming device or TV that allows it you can get it to work through that so you can watch the games on your TV.

And it's not just live games but you get all the Gamepass features so you get NFL Redzone along with the ability to rewatch games. Personally I love their condensed game feature which allows you to watch a game in less than an hour and the game is cut to go from snap to snap only showing replays when something significant happens.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess DirecTV said "Fuck it"... if'n they're gonna lose it then give those of us who are still around one last freebie.

d_NFLSTMax_02.jpg

d_NFLSTMax_03.jpg

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Following on from earlier posts i've made in this thread:

After further review...if you close your browser(s), (where you are watching the FOX stream), within the 1 hour free period and then wipe all the cookies and DNS cache with CCleaner the 1 hour limit will be wiped out and you can instantly re-new the free 1 hour period. This eliminates the need for a 2nd IP address or 2nd machine. If you do this you will need to switch off the uBlock add-on, (if in use on your browser), for a moment when you click back on the tv program/NFL game, (otherwise it won't open the link). Once off the link should re-open and you can switch uBlock back on then reset the feed, (optional but recommended).

If you haven't tried this it's definitely worth checking out.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually got a better transmission on Prime than with streaming Sunday Ticket.
:scratch:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there any update on this anyone is aware of? Has this been awarded yet?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to fuck up my Sundays if it happens. Not going to be worth it with streaming. I'll just dump it then. And get all the eastern channels on my cable box.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to fuck up my Sundays if it happens. Not going to be worth it with streaming. I'll just dump it then. And get all the eastern channels on my cable box.
Do you have issues with streaming?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to pay the greedy bastards to watch games that used to be free. Most games suck anyway. Better to watch dirty movies and jack off after church on sundays.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to pay the greedy bastards to watch games that used to be free. Most games suck anyway. Better to watch dirty movies and jack off after church on sundays.
Local channels will still carry local teams, other than that how were they free?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday night football was free. Not any more and I am too cheap to pay to watch games I never seem to finish anyway. My local stations carry the seahawks. What a barnburner of excitement they will be for a few years.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday night football was free. Not any more and I am too cheap to pay to watch games I never seem to finish anyway. My local stations carry the seahawks. What a barnburner of excitement they will be for a few years.
LOL.

I here you but living in FL now as a Pats fan I have to get something. I already have Amazon streaming wonder how it will affect me.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol none of it is free unless u use an antenna and then u only get local channels if your lucky :suds:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have issues with streaming?

I have issues with not being able to record 4 or 5 games in AM and PM like I can with my cable. I can seamlessly watch all those games in the AM before I go to the PM games. Skipping commercials and halftimes and even between plays should I choose.

Not so with streaming. And the remote controls for my cable PVRs are purpose built. Not so when streaming.