• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari m'f'n Cooper

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper is 24. He'd be here long after Smith is gone. Not a must have but must admit, I'm glad they are talking and am interested to see where he ends up.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure he would make a difference. The problem isn't our receivers.
Our receivers are only part of the problem. Acknowledging they are NOT part of the problem indicates you are not seeing the complete game. Smith however, is the biggest part of the problem right now. I would say the Redskins as an offense, have huge problems right now and that starts with Smith and trickles down.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our receivers are only part of the problem. Acknowledging they are NOT part of the problem indicates you are not seeing the complete game. Smith however, is the biggest part of the problem right now. I would say the Redskins as an offense, have huge problems right now and that starts with Smith and trickles down.
you're right, I'm not seeing the complete game. Because what i am seeing is we could have Jerry Fucking Rice at WR and he might get 2 or 3 balls thrown his way in a game. And only 1 or 2 might be catchable. So tell me again why I want to give up a high draft pick and/or money and/or player on our roster to acquire a player that we can't (or won't use)? Oh yeah, this is a player that has been very prone to drops and is currently in the concussion protocol based on a hit he took last game.
Its like buying new tires for a car whose engine is seized. The tires may be shot, but new tires ain't solving the problem you have with that car.

More importantly, when are we going to learn that buying someone else's headache never works out. But if we are intent on getting raped, lets go back to Andy Reid and see what he has as he has fucked us over twice now.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rae Carruth is a free agent again. :D
Would he have to get permission from his parole officer to leave North Carolina? That might be problematic.:D

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop focusing on bullshit. Cooper's not a great WR. He may've been trending that way two years ago, but since then. He's been a damaged player playing for an outfit that's as close to or just as damaged as the Redskins. Alex Smith's QBing is the biggest issue in the passing game period. Acquiring a good route running WR with uber-shitty hands. Than pairing him with a scary ass QB afraid to let it rip will do little to nothing at all far as addressing that issue. Except to add Cooper's damage to the Skins already more than enough damage.

Fuck......its like some of you totally forget that one of the biggest issues if not the biggest issue at least personnel-wise this team has. Is doing trades with other teams. Our FO is stupid, and has the mentality of a spoiled selfish 8 year old. As long as get what they want. They give a shit what has to be given up to get it.

Huh? What bullshit am i focusing on? Route running is bullshit?

Yes smith has been a problem. You know what would help him? A receiver who can win on the outside. Our receivers have been a big problem too.

No the biggest personal issue this team has has always been a lack of talent. Particularly young talent.

Don't make stupid trades for washed up players. But smart teams do make trades for players like cooper.

Some of you are so scared to ever be burned again by a move that youd rather we just roster no talent no name players instead. It's absurd.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would another WR (who has questionable hands) be of help, when the problem is that the QB can't or won't throw to the current open receivers we have.

Because the problem is the receivers too.

VT_Antzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Cooper would be too expensive (not to mention the fact that everyone would complain so so much if we were to trade a first round pick for a player). The intriguing trade idea would be Demaryius Thomas for Josh Norman and a 5th round pick. Washington Redskins should trade for Demaryius Thomas

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Cooper would be too expensive (not to mention the fact that everyone would complain so so much if we were to trade a first round pick for a player). The intriguing trade idea would be Demaryius Thomas for Josh Norman and a 5th round pick. Washington Redskins should trade for Demaryius Thomas

Why would he be too expensive?

DT for Norman just trades one hole for another. And giving up a pick on top is crazy. I don't see that helping either team.

VT_Antzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he be too expensive?

DT for Norman just trades one hole for another. And giving up a pick on top is crazy. I don't see that helping either team.

Just floating the idea...Josh Norman may be cut next season anyway, Thomas has 1 year left on his contract and not to mention Oakland might want more than a #1 for Amari. Now if the skins were somehow able to trade Doctson and a 5th round pick for Amari I would be all for that trade.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? What bullshit am i focusing on? Route running is bullshit?

Yes smith has been a problem. You know what would help him? A receiver who can win on the outside. Our receivers have been a big problem too.

No the biggest personal issue this team has has always been a lack of talent. Particularly young talent.

Don't make stupid trades for washed up players. But smart teams do make trades for players like cooper.

Some of you are so scared to ever be burned again by a move that youd rather we just roster no talent no name players instead. It's absurd.

I don't follow Oakland or the league enough to know if it is worth it. I do know he had some open receivers yesterday and missed them.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys make first move, Cooper a Cowboy!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go get Patrick Peterson to add to our defense!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, would anyone here have given up more that a 1st to get him? Because that's what it would have taken. Thanks Jerry, you saved us from ourselves.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders now have 3 first rd picks and reports are there looking to trade carr at the end of year or at combine.. they could have 4 first round picks damn

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys first off congrats on the game yall played hard and our Princeton Graduate Coach played to Tie!
To Effing Tie
On Cooper he might work Out but we over paid IMHO at this point.

Oh can I trade jerry Jones the GM for a DC politician because at least you know they are lying to ya when their lips are moving

ENJOY the win and we will c what happens next time