• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEW has said multiple times (to cover itself) that the locker room isn’t close to the ring area. Idk if that’s actually true or just kayfabe, but it’s been said by the announcers on multiple occasions dating back to even before the stadium stampede match.
I know. But figured that the three would’ve been somewhere in the same vicinity at least. I guess it was all just to set up that 8 man tag at all out against DO.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. But figured that the three would’ve been somewhere in the same vicinity at least. I guess it was all just to set up that 8 man tag at all out against DO.

DO really needs at least one more guy that can really go.

then make that bitch war games

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. MJF's pants ripped at the crotch during the end of the show and you can hear Moxley tell him "i can see you fucking nuts"

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've tried...I just can't get into this promotion. Sucks too because I was so pumped about it when it was announced. What a clusterfuck of a product

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also thinking of Battle Royal surpises... Brock is .1 percent chance. Realistic is Miro/Rusev. Also since they have a working agreement with NWA Aldis, Storm, Drake would be solid. Is Sami Callihan still a FA?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also thinking of Battle Royal surpises... Brock is .1 percent chance. Realistic is Miro/Rusev. Also since they have a working agreement with NWA Aldis, Storm, Drake would be solid. Is Sami Callihan still a FA?
Maybe Rowan could be a surprise. I figure that Aldis is going to associate more with ROH. Storm wouldn’t be a bad idea.

I've tried...I just can't get into this promotion. Sucks too because I was so pumped about it when it was announced. What a clusterfuck of a product
If you’re basing it off of just last nights episode, I’d say give it another chance because it wasn’t one of the best ones. But if you’ve watched numerous times, then I’d say that there’s plenty of other organizations to follow.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is Callihan not still with Impact?

For the battle royal, I think there's 4 slots left they haven't announced yet. I don't think all the slots will be surprises so maybe 2 or 3 of them will get filled with guys on the roster like Pillman Jr or Cutler. I really want Miro to be there but it would seem repetitive if he were to win and get a title shot considering both Lee and Cage showed up and immediately got a title shot. I think there's a chance PAC could be a surprise return. He's been stuck in the UK ever since covid

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think archer wins. And then faces Moxley.

he needs to rebuild some momentum.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Maybe Rowan could be a surprise. I figure that Aldis is going to associate more with ROH. Storm wouldn’t be a bad idea.

I think a lot of the Aldis/ROH connection was Scurrl so that might be in jeopardy right now.

Wildturkey was right that Callahan is still active with Impact. Thought I'd heard he was a FA fairly recently but must have been confusing him with someone else.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could see that happening unless there’s some surprise entrant that nobody is aware of.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could see that happening unless there’s some surprise entrant that nobody is aware of.

I think they're gonna keep him with Brian Cage. The two will probably eliminate each other and keep their beef going. If I were fantasy booking, this is where I'd put Miro in. He's the real surprise entrant, everyone thinks he's gonna win. But he, Archer and Cage all eliminate themselves which sets up a Big Heavyweight Hoss battle. One of the surprise entrants (there's still 4 unannounced) will probably win, even though its a bit repetitive from what they've done before. The more I think about it, PAC would make a lot of sense here. He was around the title picture before covid so he'd basically be right back where he was.

I think another possibility could be Wardlow and MJF forces Wardlow to give him the opportunity, which will ultimately would lead to their split. I believe they are building towards Omega (as a heel) being the guy that takes the title off of Mox, but they aren't quite there yet storywise. So if they do this Wardlow/MJF thing, that buys them like another month of this feud already in progress.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're gonna keep him with Brian Cage. The two will probably eliminate each other and keep their beef going. If I were fantasy booking, this is where I'd put Miro in. He's the real surprise entrant, everyone thinks he's gonna win. But he, Archer and Cage all eliminate themselves which sets up a Big Heavyweight Hoss battle. One of the surprise entrants (there's still 4 unannounced) will probably win, even though its a bit repetitive from what they've done before. The more I think about it, PAC would make a lot of sense here. He was around the title picture before covid so he'd basically be right back where he was.

I think another possibility could be Wardlow and MJF forces Wardlow to give him the opportunity, which will ultimately would lead to their split. I believe they are building towards Omega (as a heel) being the guy that takes the title off of Mox, but they aren't quite there yet storywise. So if they do this Wardlow/MJF thing, that buys them like another month of this feud already in progress.
The problem with a Cage/Archer feud is that one would have to become more of a face and both work better as heels since heel vs heel matchups don't tend to work as well. I would love to see Miro in there but I'm wondering if he's happy doing his Youtube or Twitch stuff and has no desire to come back. I don't really see PAC coming back right now. But if he was, I'd have Lucha Bros turn on him and stay with Kingston, so PAC becomes one of the top faces instantly.
I do like that idea you have about Wardlow. I figure at some point, he'll have enough of MJF's crap and turn face and they'll start a feud. If Kenny is the one that does turn heel, I can see him having a feud with Hangman first before he'd get to a return match with Moxley.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with a Cage/Archer feud is that one would have to become more of a face and both work better as heels since heel vs heel matchups don't tend to work as well. I would love to see Miro in there but I'm wondering if he's happy doing his Youtube or Twitch stuff and has no desire to come back. I don't really see PAC coming back right now. But if he was, I'd have Lucha Bros turn on him and stay with Kingston, so PAC becomes one of the top faces instantly.
I do like that idea you have about Wardlow. I figure at some point, he'll have enough of MJF's crap and turn face and they'll start a feud. If Kenny is the one that does turn heel, I can see him having a feud with Hangman first before he'd get to a return match with Moxley.

I think it can work if both are heels. Both are giant alpha male types. If kayfabe is suppose to mimic real life, those personality types wouldn't get along regardless if both were heels. Like they wouldn't get along just because a face Darby Allin showed up. They'd both still be like "Hey, fuck you. I'm the biggest badass around here".

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEW should have them #joindarkorder

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEW should have them #joindarkorder

I think that they’d be better under Jake Roberts’ tutelage. Having a stable of guys that just like hurting and destroying people would be fun to see.
I think it can work if both are heels. Both are giant alpha male types. If kayfabe is suppose to mimic real life, those personality types wouldn't get along regardless if both were heels. Like they wouldn't get along just because a face Darby Allin showed up. They'd both still be like "Hey, fuck you. I'm the biggest badass around here".
I think as a one off in the battle royal type environment, it’d be great. If you want to turn one of them face, do what the WWF did with Diesel, where he was tossing everyone out during the Royal Rumble and the crowd naturally turned him.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that they’d be better under Jake Roberts’ tutelage. Having a stable of guys that just like hurting and destroying people would be fun to see.

I think as a one off in the battle royal type environment, it’d be great. If you want to turn one of them face, do what the WWF did with Diesel, where he was tossing everyone out during the Royal Rumble and the crowd naturally turned him.

I’m good with that.

but man dark order needs something better than colt cabana

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m good with that.

but man dark order needs something better than colt cabana
That’s a fine line to walk. They’d need someone that’s higher than the low level talent but yet, you don’t want anyone that’d be able to usurp Brodie Lee.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a fine line to walk. They’d need someone that’s higher than the low level talent but yet, you don’t want anyone that’d be able to usurp Brodie Lee.

That makes them perfect. They’re perfect cult thugs to enforce Brodie’s will. But they’ll never challenge for a major singles title because Brodie is their voice (and they need a voice).