• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't help things that they almost ran out of time (like within seconds) and that Jericho botched the finish. At first he didn't fall and then he fell the wrong way. He might need to lay off some of the bubbly, lol (seriously though, he's starting to get alcohol bloat)
I've noticed that for the past year or so. He's definitely got that dad bod thing going. But as for the match, that's why I feel like they could've done away with the Shida squash match and just given those few minutes to the match and it wouldn't have been rushed, so they could've had time to do the match properly. I feel like if they had ended the match with say a minute or so left of tv time that it could've soaked in more and watched Jericho throw an epic temper tantrum to boot.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are supposed to be getting the cleaner.

not sure when though.

if Moxley wins it should be sooner rather than later.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a shocker at all with Havoc. Guess they paid for his rehab/therapy and once it was over, they parted ways. Shitty person aside, no real loss there either. He was kinda shitty in ring. Sorta sounds like Bea is getting more to work in Japan and Sadie basically got trapped overseas due to the pandemic and they can't keep her around.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shocker at all with Havoc. Guess they paid for his rehab/therapy and once it was over, they parted ways. Shitty person aside, no real loss there either. He was kinda shitty in ring. Sorta sounds like Bea is getting more to work in Japan and Sadie basically got trapped overseas due to the pandemic and they can't keep her around.
I had always figured that Bea was more of a talent that they just paid per show instead of her being under contract. Because they used her some the first few months and then she was barely ever around in 2020 that I can remember.
Agree with you about Jimmy. Never really cared much about him and him getting yanked off of television also ended up hurting Kip Sabian since they were trying to team them up.
I feel like if he wasn't friends with the Bucks that Janela would probably be gone by now. They tried pushing him at the beginning but he's just faded into a low level Dark tag team with Sonny Kiss. With his style of wrestling, I just don't really see him rising much higher than he currently is.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had always figured that Bea was more of a talent that they just paid per show instead of her being under contract. Because they used her some the first few months and then she was barely ever around in 2020 that I can remember.
Agree with you about Jimmy. Never really cared much about him and him getting yanked off of television also ended up hurting Kip Sabian since they were trying to team them up.
I feel like if he wasn't friends with the Bucks that Janela would probably be gone by now. They tried pushing him at the beginning but he's just faded into a low level Dark tag team with Sonny Kiss. With his style of wrestling, I just don't really see him rising much higher than he currently is.

Janela sorta strikes me as a poor man's Al Snow with a little Mick Foley mixed in. He's not really all that great in the ring but he's got some value in the lower card spots because he's fairly creative and down to do whatever (like Snow). And like Foley, he'll basically put his body through anything. I don't think they really know what to do with him right now because its still a young company and they have so many younger guys they need to establish. Janela is never gonna be a star so they need to use the time on people that might be.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Janela sorta strikes me as a poor man's Al Snow with a little Mick Foley mixed in. He's not really all that great in the ring but he's got some value in the lower card spots because he's fairly creative and down to do whatever (like Snow). And like Foley, he'll basically put his body through anything. I don't think they really know what to do with him right now because its still a young company and they have so many younger guys they need to establish. Janela is never gonna be a star so they need to use the time on people that might be.

Whcih means they should be letting guys like lee, archer, and cage beat the absolute hell out of him.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whcih means they should be letting guys like lee, archer, and cage beat the absolute hell out of him.
Archer already has around a month ago I believe. Cage could always beat him up since he doesn't really have anything going on right now and could use a win against him to build him back up.

Heard about a couple of potential spoilers with new people coming in. If true, one doesn't really excite me and the other I've never really seen but have heard good things.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Archer already has around a month ago I believe. Cage could always beat him up since he doesn't really have anything going on right now and could use a win against him to build him back up.

Heard about a couple of potential spoilers with new people coming in. If true, one doesn't really excite me and the other I've never really seen but have heard good things.

I saw some stuff that said those spoilers were fake fwiw

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some stuff that said those spoilers were fake fwiw
It wouldn't surprise me either way honestly. One of them I wouldn't mind being real but the other I really hope is fake.
I'm guessing the card for All Out (at this moment anyways) is shaping up to look something close to this:
MJF vs Jon Moxley
Sammy Guevarra vs Matt Hardy
Chris Jericho, Santana and Ortiz vs Best Friends and Orange Cassidy
FTR vs Hangman and Kenny, or the Young Bucks or a three way match.
Britt Baker vs Big Swole
I'm sure that there will be a woman's title defense and the TNT title will be defended.
I figure that there will be at least one more match on the main card and something for the pre-show. There's plenty of good talent that don't have anything going on at the moment (Darby Allin, Lance Archer, Brian Cage, Brodie Lee to name a few) so I figure that they can throw something together for them (maybe a Darby vs either Cage or Starks to end that so they can all move on? :noidea:).

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell is baker coming back from an acl in like 6 months?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She keeps mentioning it so your guess is as good as mine.

yeah I’m not even questioning you...I’m questioning her.

say why you want about pro wrestling, but it’s just as brutal on the knees as basically any other sport.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I’m not even questioning you...I’m questioning her.

say why you want about pro wrestling, but it’s just as brutal on the knees as basically any other sport.
I’m thinking it could be a swerve and she has someone else coming in to destroy Swole for her.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m thinking it could be a swerve and she has someone else coming in to destroy Swole for her.

I agree.

Fun question would be who?

This would be a fun time to drop Tessa Blanchard in.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell is baker coming back from an acl in like 6 months?

It wasn't as bad as the initial reports indicated it was.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

Fun question would be who?

This would be a fun time to drop Tessa Blanchard in.
I'd say the top two names would be either her or Thunder Rosa. Either one would add instant credibility to a women's division that really needs it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I love how Hardy/Sammy have taken an accident and made it into the central part of a feud

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I love how Hardy/Sammy have taken an accident and made it into the central part of a feud

Yesterday, I watched the Road to Saturday Night Dynamite on their Youtube channel, and Sammy cut a really good two minute promo on Matt.

Last edited: