• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me this whole Guervarra/Andreda stuff?
Basically Sammy and Andrade had a backstage altercation a bit ago because Sammy accused Andrade of working stiff and so Andrade responded back in an interview basically calling Sammy soft. Sammy responded on twitter saying Andrade is a liar and there was no altercation.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically Sammy and Andrade had a backstage altercation a bit ago because Sammy accused Andrade of working stiff and so Andrade responded back in an interview basically calling Sammy soft. Sammy responded on twitter saying Andrade is a liar and there was no altercation.

What's weird is Sammy's first tweet looked like it was about Daniel Garcia to set up their match, but Andrade took it as being about him, and then things really popped off.

Regardless, Sammy's getting into too much shit. He's not good enough to keep around for all this constant drama

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.

EVERYONE LOVES THE ACCLAIMED!!!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Andrade tweeted out in the Sammy/Andrade exchange he was gonna show up on Dynamite and beat Sammy's ass.

Well, Andrade showed up to the Dynamite taping and proceeded to kick Sammy's ass.

The two got in a fight backstage (off camera) and they sent Andrade home. His match with 10 on Rampage has been replaced with Death Triangle/Dark Order match for the Trios Titles. Sammy still wrestled the main event (stupid imo. Both should be suspended).

Tony Khan needs to get his fucking shit together.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Andrade tweeted out in the Sammy/Andrade exchange he was gonna show up on Dynamite and beat Sammy's ass.

Well, Andrade showed up to the Dynamite taping and proceeded to kick Sammy's ass.

The two got in a fight backstage (off camera) and they sent Andrade home. His match with 10 on Rampage has been replaced with Death Triangle/Dark Order match for the Trios Titles. Sammy still wrestled the main event (stupid imo. Both should be suspended).

The backstage drama would probably be more fun to watch than the actual product some weeks.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that caused a fight? Is Sammy a p*ssy or is Andrade looking to get fired. There were remarks like that when I was a kid. Hogan accused Taker of trying to kill him even though everyone saw Taker gave the worst tombstone in history and Taker never had a legit fight with Hogan.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's weird is Sammy's first tweet looked like it was about Daniel Garcia to set up their match, but Andrade took it as being about him, and then things really popped off.

Regardless, Sammy's getting into too much shit. He's not good enough to keep around for all this constant drama
He may have a different AEW name but who is Sean Spears? From the Youtube clips I watched it made it seem like that is who Sammy’s first negative tweets were about then it devolved into Andrade’s interview that took a dig at him.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sammy allegedly threw the first punch though

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that caused a fight? Is Sammy a p*ssy or is Andrade looking to get fired. There were remarks like that when I was a kid. Hogan accused Taker of trying to kill him even though everyone saw Taker gave the worst tombstone in history and Taker never had a legit fight with Hogan.
Probably a bit of both. Andrade is probably trying to get fired to go back to WWE and Sammy is starting to come across as a whiny bitch complaining on Twitter (and adding fuel to the fire) instead of just confronting him behind closed doors so to speak.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have a different AEW name but who is Sean Spears? From the Youtube clips I watched it made it seem like that is who Sammy’s first negative tweets were about then it devolved into Andrade’s interview that took a dig at him.

Shawn Spears is an AEW wrestler. Been there from basically the start. Before that, he was Tye Dillenger in WWE. I haven't seen anything about him being involved in this

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moxley just signed a 5 year extension with AEW and it includes being a coach

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a bit of both. Andrade is probably trying to get fired to go back to WWE and Sammy is starting to come across as a whiny bitch complaining on Twitter (and adding fuel to the fire) instead of just confronting him behind closed doors so to speak.
I get the whole wanting to go back to WWE but is Tony Khan so bad at business if he fires a wrestler they can go back to WWE? Since the 80’s Vince and the WWF/WWE hasn’t allowed a contract to be signed where a dude can go right back.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shawn Spears is an AEW wrestler. Been there from basically the start. Before that, he was Tye Dillenger in WWE. I haven't seen anything about him being involved in this
Ok, he is the 10 dude from NXT? No idea if it is true or just rumors but what the podcast I listened to said the original part was meant at Spears, which would’ve been a work, but it became a shoot because the Andrade interview and Sammy’s tweet at the same time. I don’t keep up with AEW at all but all of this backstage shit is making it worth putting it on my DVR again IMO.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the whole wanting to go back to WWE but is Tony Khan so bad at business if he fires a wrestler they can go back to WWE? Since the 80’s Vince and the WWF/WWE hasn’t allowed a contract to be signed where a dude can go right back.
Signing these people and letting them out after a year would be very dumb. Hopefully he’ll follow the advice of Jim Cornette and Bryan Alvarez (among others I’m sure) and just keep him home for the duration of the contract.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing these people and letting them out after a year would be very dumb. Hopefully he’ll follow the advice of Jim Cornette and Bryan Alvarez (among others I’m sure) and just keep him home for the duration of the contract.
He doesn’t have to let them out, which is why I am asking if Tony is really that dumb with his contracts. WWE has let go thousands of wrestlers but they they all had non competes so couldn’t go to a legit company. If Tony was smart with his contracts at a minimum a wrestler can’t go to WWE for 6 months after being fired with cause and by then Andrade has zero buzz going to to WWE. Plus it is kinda murky legally if he doesn’t fire Andrade but is trying to fire Punk when all signs point to at least Punk has a legal defense, this time they are trying to say Sammy threw punches even though he didn’t get sent home and he has already been sucker punched and didn’t fight back.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn’t have to let them out, which is why I am asking if Tony is really that dumb with his contracts. WWE has let go thousands of wrestlers but they they all had non competes so couldn’t go to a legit company. If Tony was smart with his contracts at a minimum a wrestler can’t go to WWE for 6 months after being fired with cause and by then Andrade has zero buzz going to to WWE. Plus it is kinda murky legally if he doesn’t fire Andrade but is trying to fire Punk when all signs point to at least Punk has a legal defense, this time they are trying to say Sammy threw punches even though he didn’t get sent home and he has already been sucker punched and didn’t fight back.
I think he is. When the company formed, from what I remember hearing, he was way overpaying people compared to what they were making on the Indy’s. The only ones he should be signing to five year deals are the top talents like MJF. Guys like Andrade shouldn’t have gotten more than three in my opinion. If these people wanted out bad enough, the only way Tony should let them out is to negotiate that they can go to any other promotion in the world except WWE until the remainder of the contract would be up. Otherwise, let them rot on the sidelines and eat their contract while their name value will be greatly diminished by the time the contract ends.
Apparently from the vast majority of the accounts of the incident is that Sammy didn’t do anything physical, it was all Andrade. But do think he should get some type of punishment for egging on Andrade on Twitter when it was an issue that could’ve easily been resolved man to man.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Otherwise, let them rot on the sidelines and eat their contract while their name value will be greatly diminished by the time the contract ends.
Vince McMahon did this for years. It actually smart in a way.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is. When the company formed, from what I remember hearing, he was way overpaying people compared to what they were making on the Indy’s. The only ones he should be signing to five year deals are the top talents like MJF. Guys like Andrade shouldn’t have gotten more than three in my opinion. If these people wanted out bad enough, the only way Tony should let them out is to negotiate that they can go to any other promotion in the world except WWE until the remainder of the contract would be up. Otherwise, let them rot on the sidelines and eat their contract while their name value will be greatly diminished by the time the contract ends.
Apparently from the vast majority of the accounts of the incident is that Sammy didn’t do anything physical, it was all Andrade. But do think he should get some type of punishment for egging on Andrade on Twitter when it was an issue that could’ve easily been resolved man to man.
I thought Andrade would fare really well in aew. Seemed like a much better fit for him than wwe

But the fact is his English skills haven’t gotten good enough that he doesn’t need a mouth piece

And frankly if you’re going with a big money Andrade gimmick, you can afford to have him use a mouth piece

It shows he can afford it
He’s out of touch
And he doesn’t think the fans are worth his own effort

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Andrade would fare really well in aew. Seemed like a much better fit for him than wwe

But the fact is his English skills haven’t gotten good enough that he doesn’t need a mouth piece

And frankly if you’re going with a big money Andrade gimmick, you can afford to have him use a mouth piece

He’s out of touch
Probably should've kept Chavo as his mouth piece. A lot of his promos and interviews are hard to understand because it comes across like he's mumbling.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He’s out of touch

He was booked really well in NXT with Vega. He was a star with Zelina Vega. I get AEW not wanting wrestlers to shoot their way out of town but if you have high priced talent that aren't being utilized to their potential just let them out of their deal. It saves your company money, keeps lockerroom morale in a better place, and makes the specific talent happy.
This is cutting your nose off to spite your face