• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is. When the company formed, from what I remember hearing, he was way overpaying people compared to what they were making on the Indy’s. The only ones he should be signing to five year deals are the top talents like MJF. Guys like Andrade shouldn’t have gotten more than three in my opinion. If these people wanted out bad enough, the only way Tony should let them out is to negotiate that they can go to any other promotion in the world except WWE until the remainder of the contract would be up. Otherwise, let them rot on the sidelines and eat their contract while their name value will be greatly diminished by the time the contract ends.
Apparently from the vast majority of the accounts of the incident is that Sammy didn’t do anything physical, it was all Andrade. But do think he should get some type of punishment for egging on Andrade on Twitter when it was an issue that could’ve easily been resolved man to man.
The problem is fans crucified Vince online every time someone wanted out and he wouldn’t release them but they won’t do the same to Tony. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it’s a whole lot of “well they should honor the contract they signed talk” compared to before where it was “Vince is holding them hostage”.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is fans crucified Vince online every time someone wanted out and he wouldn’t release them but they won’t do the same to Tony. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it’s a whole lot of “well they should honor the contract they signed talk” compared to before where it was “Vince is holding them hostage”.

Little different. They mostly got on Vince when it was guys he wasn't using at all and still wouldn't bother to release them. So far, the ones in AEW that have asked or might want out are ones that they've actually done stuff with yet still want out.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little different. They mostly got on Vince when it was guys he wasn't using at all and still wouldn't bother to release them. So far, the ones in AEW that have asked or might want out are ones that they've actually done stuff with yet still want out.
I don't see it. These guys also wanted out.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can catch me

Run Away GIF

:behindsofa:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s my new favorite aew character…just for that

He's been money for awhile. He's really good as a lower level pest heel. Plays his part perfectly

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been money for awhile. He's really good as a lower level pest heel. Plays his part perfectly

I just like it cause scissor me daddy is dumb as hell is another one of those things that makes me question...humanity

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just like it cause scissor me daddy is dumb as hell is another one of those things that makes me question...humanity
Do you not just enjoy anything in wrestling? Scissor me Daddy ass is the most over thing in all of wrestling right now. The Acclaimed are hot as hell as well. Just enjoy it. But you are same guy that doesn't like smaller wrestlers and want your men big and burly to hold you tight so I shouldn't be surprised.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you not just enjoy anything in wrestling? Scissor me Daddy ass is the most over thing in all of wrestling right now. The Acclaimed are hot as hell as well. Just enjoy it. But you are same guy that doesn't like smaller wrestlers and want your men big and burly to hold you tight so I shouldn't be surprised.

Maybe it’s just cause smaller guys today can’t tell a story against a bigger guy for shit

Bret is one of my all time faves and he’s not huge. But he could tell a story in the ring like no one else

When he beat a diesel or a taker, it made sense

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it’s just cause smaller guys today can’t tell a story against a bigger guy for shit

Bret is one of my all time faves and he’s not huge. But he could tell a story in the ring like no one else

When he beat a diesel or a taker, it made sense

I mean, that Darby/Brodie King stuff was pretty good. That was textbook small guy/bigger guy stuff.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is. When the company formed, from what I remember hearing, he was way overpaying people compared to what they were making on the Indy’s. The only ones he should be signing to five year deals are the top talents like MJF. Guys like Andrade shouldn’t have gotten more than three in my opinion. If these people wanted out bad enough, the only way Tony should let them out is to negotiate that they can go to any other promotion in the world except WWE until the remainder of the contract would be up. Otherwise, let them rot on the sidelines and eat their contract while their name value will be greatly diminished by the time the contract ends.
Apparently from the vast majority of the accounts of the incident is that Sammy didn’t do anything physical, it was all Andrade. But do think he should get some type of punishment for egging on Andrade on Twitter when it was an issue that could’ve easily been resolved man to man.
5 years is way too long for a contract in wrestling unless it is an over guy, which the only one is Punk and to a lesser extent MJF once he generated the buzz he might be going to WWE. And Punk has proven he is too old to deserve a 5 year contract because has gotten significantly hurt twice now. Any reports on Paige’s contract years?

Tony should freeze every wrestler who doesn’t buy in or that wants to go to WWE because none of the guys AEW has signed were worth a nickel in the WWE besides Miro as he actually got over (obviously not counting Bryan or Jericho) Mox was solid but he was over when he was with the Shield or he was working with Roman. He could always let them go but damn that sets a bad precedent.

Sammy should get some type of HHH punishment, but he should also get his ass kicked in the back to keep this from happening again. Dude needs to quit going online unless it is for an angle. He was a douche with his tweets but was the face when all is said and done just like the Kingston drama.

And Andrade should just be sent home for the rest of his contract to where he is only know as Charlotte’s husband.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fucking dammit. The Kingdom !?!?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, that Darby/Brodie King stuff was pretty good. That was textbook small guy/bigger guy stuff.

Darby also had the disaster that buried brian cage.

And guys like Adam coke and hbk were terrible with big guys cause they just went toe ti toe with them and it was ridiculous

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darby also had the disaster that buried brian cage.

And guys like Adam coke and hbk were terrible with big guys cause they just went toe ti toe with them and it was ridiculous

Brian Cage buried himself because he has the personality of cardboard. What are you even talking about?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or do what Vince did. You can go to AEW buy the wrestler has to buy out the contract. Davey Boy paid Vince 150k to go to WCW after the screw job which according to Bischoff is the contract he got. Let them out but they have to pay up to 10 times the contract they would get from HHH.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3