• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
so the bucks bust down his door and they're gonna lay it all on the feet of punk

again, I don't think what punk did was right....but neither is this.

It started with Hangman's promo and both Punk and the Elite took turns escalating from there. If Punk is out and the Elite stays I'll be much less invested as a fan unless there are major errors in the reporting

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It started with Hangman's promo and both Punk and the Elite took turns escalating from there. If Punk is out and the Elite stays I'll be much less invested as a fan unless there are major errors in the reporting

I'm fine with Punk getting a bigger, longer suspension.

But unless there's more to the story, they should receive at least comparable punishments.

Again, this was not something that should've been brought up. For many reasons.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm fine with Punk getting a bigger, longer suspension.

But unless there's more to the story, they should receive at least comparable punishments.

Again, this was not something that should've been brought up. For many reasons.

I'm really sympathetic to Punk's POV. Personal life stuff was brought into an on air feud without his permission. It corresponded with leaks to the newsletter guys (many of whom have close relationships to the Elite) that he had another coworker demoted. The on screen home grown babyface is the one cutting the promos on him as a real-life heel. That hurts the Punk brand as he’s also a babyface trying to sell tickets and T shirts. When he's clearly full of piss and vinegar and adrenaline at the end of a PPV mainevent people break into his lockerroom to stir shit up.

If this is a work I got my popcorn ready. If it's a shoot I'm team Punk all the way

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really sympathetic to Punk's POV. Personal life stuff was brought into an on air feud without his permission. It corresponded with leaks to the newsletter guys (many of whom have close relationships to the Elite) that he had another coworker demoted. The on screen home grown babyface is the one cutting the promos on him as a real-life heel. That hurts the Punk brand as he’s also a babyface trying to sell tickets and T shirts. When he's clearly full of piss and vinegar and adrenaline at the end of a PPV mainevent people break into his lockerroom to stir shit up.

If this is a work I got my popcorn ready. If it's a shoot I'm team Punk all the way

There are some things they should just let be handled shoot

Becky Ronda should’ve been shoot

This would be one for aew

You can cage it, or brawl for all it. I don’t care

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MJF said far worse to Punk during their feud and Punk said nary a word. Not even a syllable. But because Punk got a case of the red ass over Hangman's throwaway line that next to no one picked up on, NOW it's a problem.

Nope....Punk should be shown the door after being forced to lose to MJF at Grand Slam. Then Captain Red Ass can do all of his cloud yelling on Twitter where no one important will care.

Also...the Bucks and Omega leaked noting to Meltzer and crew.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
MJF said far worse to Punk during their feud and Punk said nary a word. Not even a syllable. But because Punk got a case of the red ass over Hangman's throwaway line that next to no one picked up on, NOW it's a problem.

Nope....Punk should be shown the door after being forced to lose to MJF at Grand Slam. Then Captain Red Ass can do all of his cloud yelling on Twitter where no one important will care.

Also...the Bucks and Omega leaked noting to Meltzer and crew.

It wasn't a throw away line. It was literally the premise of their entire feud. MJF is a heel saying heel things and he also never insinuated Punk got anyone fired.

If this is a wrestling angle it's fantastic. If the biggest star in the company was getting cut down by backstage politics he's inevitably going to get pissed

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether he's suspended/fired or not, Punk could be done for awhile.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether he's suspended/fired or not, Punk could be done for awhile.

I think I read one report said torn pec

So the EVPs who did dumb shit broke their champion

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a throw away line. It was literally the premise of their entire feud. MJF is a heel saying heel things and he also never insinuated Punk got anyone fired.

If this is a wrestling angle it's fantastic. If the biggest star in the company was getting cut down by backstage politics he's inevitably going to get pissed

If it bothered Punk so much that Hangman "went rogue", why didn't he (Punk, pronouns pal) do something about it right then and there? Answer: Because it was a throwaway line that no one, not named Phil Brooks, picked up on.

Also is Punk gets fired, he has no one to blame but himself.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I read one report said torn pec

So the EVPs who did dumb shit broke their champion

Reports I saw say he hurt it during the match.