• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh no

I use the index finger.

fingers-names-human-body-parts-vector-cartoon-illustration-human-fingers-its-names-fingers-names-human-body-parts-138407212.jpg

Just make a fist and use the index as pointer

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Meltzer is reporting Ace Steel threw a chair at the Elite. They've literally just started hyping this guy up as Punk’s best friend on air the past couple weeks. I'm back to thinking it might be a work

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meltzer is reporting Ace Steel threw a chair at the Elite. They've literally just started hyping this guy up as Punk’s best friend on air the past couple weeks. I'm back to thinking it might be a work

I would love to see footage of Ace biting someone.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that whatever is really going on backstage, I will finally put Dynamite back on my DVR.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that whatever is really going on backstage, I will finally put Dynamite back on my DVR.

It’s the best product not named Roman reign right now

SIL got beat this weekend

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the best product not named Roman reign right now

SIL got beat this weekend
The post scrum has created the best buzz in professional wrestling since the attitude era. IMO AEW doesn’t employ a single person that I would pay money to see, but with Punk vs the dudes that made me give up on that company I will spend money/time on.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The post scrum has created the best buzz in professional wrestling since the attitude era. IMO AEW doesn’t employ a single person that I would pay money to see, but with Punk vs the dudes that made me give up on that company I will spend money/time on.

You're in the minority I'd bet. This shit is toxic and not how you sustain a company. It's the kind of stuff that will pop a rating short term, but long term it damages your product, the ratings dwindle, and you're left with more issues. People slow down and look at car crashes too. That's all the initial ratings bump will be, people slowing down to look at the destruction and then moving on.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're in the minority I'd bet. This shit is toxic and not how you sustain a company. It's the kind of stuff that will pop a rating short term, but long term it damages your product, the ratings dwindle, and you're left with more issues. People slow down and look at car crashes too. That's all the initial ratings bump will be, people slowing down to look at the destruction and then moving on.
Simple. Bring Vince Russo in, WWE had the exact same type of locker room and he played that shit out on tv. If dynamite become 99% promos it is better than what they have put on. Since HHH took over WWE has slightly gotten better and AEW has gotten worse. The situation in AEW is the ECW’s fans wet dream in term of dream matches. Split the locker room into two team who hate each other but constantly call out Tony for being a pussy and they got a money maker.

Punk finally cut the promo I thought he would when he first got to AEW. Punk is a face to the casual fan and a heel to the small AEW fan base.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple. Bring Vince Russo in, WWE had the exact same type of locker room and he played that shit out on tv. If dynamite become 99% promos it is better than what they have put on. Since HHH took over WWE has slightly gotten better and AEW has gotten worse. The situation in AEW is the ECW’s fans wet dream in term of dream matches. Split the locker room into two team who hate each other but constantly call out Tony for being a pussy and they got a money maker.

Punk finally cut the promo I thought he would when he first got to AEW. Punk is a face to the casual fan and a heel to the small AEW fan base.

Vince Russo killed WCW with that type of shit.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince Russo killed WCW with that type of shit.
Yeah, but Tony is the boss, and needs to nut up as the boss. No idea if it true but from all reports he wants to collect action figures and make them friends. Right now they got an issue and Russo is about the only dude that has turned shitty situations into angles. The two hate each other but bring Russo in to work the elite/MJF vs Punk. Then bring Cornette into book the rest. Can keep Cornette and Russo fully apart in that scenario. I love Bischoff but keep him as far away from him because in no way can Hogan or Flair be introduced into AEW.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No to Russo under any circumstances. Keep that guy away from any product. I’d probably quit watching wrestling again if he came into AEW.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No to Russo under any circumstances. Keep that guy away from any product. I’d probably quit watching wrestling again if he came into AEW.

I still go bischoff

It still has a very wcw model to it with the buffet style offerings

But it can be a little more mature than wcw since it’s not corporate owned like wcw, who’s idea of risqué was Stacy Kiebler dancing on the announcer table

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still go bischoff

It still has a very wcw model to it with the buffet style offerings

But it can be a little more mature than wcw since it’s not corporate owned like wcw, who’s idea of risqué was Stacy Kiebler dancing on the announcer table
I’m not big on Bischoff just because he had one idea that he ran into the ground and couldn’t find a way to keep that momentum. That last year and a half he was in charge started really showing the cracks in the WCW foundation and resulted in the complete shit it became when Russo took the book.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not big on Bischoff just because he had one idea that he ran into the ground and couldn’t find a way to keep that momentum. That last year and a half he was in charge started really showing the cracks in the WCW foundation and resulted in the complete shit it became when Russo took the book.

Fair

But he still has a level of credibility that aew could use in the booking

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some rumors saying the Bucks kicked Punk's door in. I really really hope they yelled SUPERKICK PARTAAAAAAYY!!! and both kicked at the same time

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Some rumors saying the Bucks kicked Punk's door in. I really really hope they yelled SUPERKICK PARTAAAAAAYY!!! and both kicked at the same time

If this is true it definitely shifts a LOT of blame to the Bucks as aggressors. Punk/Steel have a self-defense argument at that point.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also not to play the stereotypical smart fan who never "gets worked" but there are just too many outlandish elements to this story to believe it's 100 percent true. Unless a star is fired I'm leaning towards this as a work