• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can always just turn the tv to a different channel whenever he (or anyone else you don’t like) is on or fast forward if you’re watching the shows off a DVR.
I’d prefer he just not be on it wasting valuable air time

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how they’ll start writing him in the storylines. And also, if they do sign Adam Cole, do they debut him there as well or wait until the New York show?

Well given that, they probably aren't gonna wait for New York. They're concerned they might not have crowds there due to NY's covid policies and want Danielson's debut to be with a crowd. I would think they would want the same for Adam Cole.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well given that, they probably aren't gonna wait for New York. They're concerned they might not have crowds there due to NY's covid policies and want Danielson's debut to be with a crowd. I would think they would want the same for Adam Cole.
Agreed. Get that loud pop for their debut. It’ll come across so much better in front of a live crowd. Just wonder who they’ll have as Danielson’s first feud.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Get that loud pop for their debut. It’ll come across so much better in front of a live crowd. Just wonder who they’ll have as Danielson’s first feud.

A big part of why he left WWE is he wants to wrestle in New Japan. With their covid lockdown issues over in Japan, I could see some of his first action being some Forbidden Door type stuff with some of the NJPW Strong guys they got over in here in the States. Maybe Kenta, White, or Ospreay. Of if they opt to stay in house, Jungle Boy could be a fun first option.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big part of why he left WWE is he wants to wrestle in New Japan. With their covid lockdown issues over in Japan, I could see some of his first action being some Forbidden Door type stuff with some of the NJPW Strong guys they got over in here in the States. Maybe Kenta, White, or Ospreay. Of if they opt to stay in house, Jungle Boy could be a fun first option.
I can see White but not sure with Ospreay so soon but definitely at some point in the near future. It'd probably be a little bit longer for KENTA since he recently caught the virus and will probably be down for a bit.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I would debut Danielson at All Out but have his first match at the NYC show, assuming there aren't major Covid restrictions. That atmosphere would rival the First Dance and would break all AEW rating records.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would debut Danielson at All Out but have his first match at the NYC show, assuming there aren't major Covid restrictions. That atmosphere would rival the First Dance and would break all AEW rating records.

punk is, was, always will be a bigger draw that wimpy Bryan Danielson

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
On paper I think All Out is by far the best card in the history of the company

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
punk is, was, always will be a bigger draw that wimpy Bryan Danielson

I think Bryans WM 30 era peak exceeded Punk's peak but Punk was the bigger deal in 2021 being out of wrestling so long.

Punk would have been an even bigger deal without the UFC and Fox talk show for me. I'm still a huge fan but he lost a bit of his mystique for me with those career moves.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bryans WM 30 era peak exceeded Punk's peak but Punk was the bigger deal in 2021 being out of wrestling so long.

Punk would have been an even bigger deal without the UFC and Fox talk show for me. I'm still a huge fan but he lost a bit of his mystique for me with those career moves.
I think it would help if he did not look like a hobo. Daneilsons peak only exceeded punk because of the bella influence. But the demise of Punks WWE career had to do with one thing and one thing only, sales. He was not mad about the wrestling, he was mad he was not getting a bigger cut of souvineer sales.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bryans black eye on wrestling history was a) a fluke and b) not as bjg as even punk a week ago.

The place went ballistic for punk. Fans were begging him to come back. No one is begging for beard boy

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that's what they have in mind. They're just bringing Danielson to All Out for the fan pop. He won't actually have a match until the NYC show. That way they still have something to keep the NYC special even if it has limited fans or not. They really want to make sure they have a full house crowd reaction for Danielson and right now, the only way they can guarantee that is to have it at All Out next week

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was writing.

I'd have Jungle boy and Luchasaurius stalk Callis. He had the keys right?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danielson/Omega

Punk/Omega

are 2 of mine that might come true
The one dream match I’d like to see will likely never happen, which is Minoru Suzuki vs WALTER.