• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought the show started off great with the fantastic tag match and the Punk and MJF promos. Don’t think anyone cared that Billy Gunn and his sons turned on Paul Wight. Also, the closing angle took way too long and didn’t hold my interest at all as I’ve grown bored with the Elite beating people down every week and rarely get any comeuppance.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of Walters. He's big and all but he is Limited in his athletics.
To me, a lot of the time, less is more. I think for a guy his size, he’s a fantastic worker, is always there at the right time and knows when to let his opponents make their comebacks. And his match with Draganov over a week ago was probably in my top five of the year.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought the show started off great with the fantastic tag match and the Punk and MJF promos. Don’t think anyone cared that Billy Gunn and his sons turned on Paul Wight. Also, the closing angle took way too long and didn’t hold my interest at all as I’ve grown bored with the Elite beating people down every week and rarely get any comeuppance.

Which is what i suggested with Callis.

I think they placed it wrong. The Tag match was SO GOOD........

It sucked energy for others.

Which is the downfall of "Blowing your load"

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is what i suggested with Callis.

I think they placed it wrong. The Tag match was SO GOOD........

It sucked energy for others.

Which is the downfall of "Blowing your load"
I can see that. I feel like they have the mindset of giving away a really good match right out of the gate and hope you stay tuned in for the rest of the show. If they reversed the beginning and end, I don’t think that the tag match comes off nearly as well.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that. I feel like they have the mindset of giving away a really good match right out of the gate and hope you stay tuned in for the rest of the show. If they reversed the beginning and end, I don’t think that the tag match comes off nearly as well.

Or Kicking off with Jericho/Jr

And moving the 8 man to 1st hour bridge to 2nd.

And main event, same big story as the 8 man, as Tag match

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was writing all out

Wright??? Vs Marshall
Jericho/ MJF
Women's tittle
Tag title
Women's battle royal
Punk/Allen
World title

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was writing all out

Wright??? Vs Marshall
Jericho/ MJF
Women's tittle
Tag title
Women's battle royal
Punk/Allen
World title
I’d probably do something to the affect of

tag title match
womens battle royal
Jericho/MJF
womens title
QT/Wight
world title
Punk/Darby

I just don’t feel like anything will be able to follow the Punk match. But I understand the argument for Omega/Christian match going on last also. Either way, those two should be the final two matches.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d probably do something to the affect of

tag title match
womens battle royal
Jericho/MJF
womens title
QT/Wight
world title
Punk/Darby

I just don’t feel like anything will be able to follow the Punk match. But I understand the argument for Omega/Christian match going on last also. Either way, those two should be the final two matches.

I take a Weird angle with the Title match not happening last.

I Feel if their are 2 guys that are Megastars and a good story. I'm okay giving it up.

BUT.

Punk has Earned it. Darby Will earn it, but not yet.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take a Weird angle with the Title match not happening last.

I Feel if their are 2 guys that are Megastars and a good story. I'm okay giving it up.

BUT.

Punk has Earned it. Darby Will earn it, but not yet.
My rationale is that Punk will probably get the biggest pop of the night and putting it before the world title match might take some luster off of it. If it was Hangman with Omega instead of Christian, I might have a different opinion.
If the Omega match goes on last, I just hope that we’ll hear The Final Countdown or some new music for a possibly debuting Adam Cole.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My rationale is that Punk will probably get the biggest pop of the night and putting it before the world title match might take some luster off of it. If it was Hangman with Omega instead of Christian, I might have a different opinion.
If the Omega match goes on last, I just hope that we’ll hear The Final Countdown or some new music for a possibly debuting Adam Cole.

Same. Higher Opinon of Hangman/Omega.

Cage/Omega could have waited....

I'm still 50-50 on cole. I think it was a Date Visit today between Baker and Cole and nothing more should be put forth into it......

I'm so-so on the Danielson Debuting. If i was writing, I would call him the "Big Show's" little buddy and have him face Marshall. It looks good, but I think it might take away from the match.

I still think the Punk Supergroup i suggested earlier works better then Danielson by himself because SO SO SO much more can be done.

On a Personal level. I like talking like this to you guys, Going to other main boards, Speaking my mind might get me in a wee bit of trouble.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same. Higher Opinon of Hangman/Omega.

Cage/Omega could have waited....

I'm still 50-50 on cole. I think it was a Date Visit today between Baker and Cole and nothing more should be put forth into it......

I'm so-so on the Danielson Debuting. If i was writing, I would call him the "Big Show's" little buddy and have him face Marshall. It looks good, but I think it might take away from the match.

I still think the Punk Supergroup i suggested earlier works better then Danielson by himself because SO SO SO much more can be done.

On a Personal level. I like talking like this to you guys, Going to other main boards, Speaking my mind might get me in a wee bit of trouble.
I just wonder if it was supposed to be a tease when the announcers mentioned that Britt had news on a new free agent signing.
I don’t think I’d waste Danielson’s debut on QT and his group or putting him in a feud teaming with Paul against Billy Gunn and his kids. You could have him start with getting wins against the Wingmen or Matt Hardy’s crew of low level guys and work his way up.
I would probably wait a while to have Punk form a group. But would be interested if they’d reunite him with Serena Deeb in his group if if ever happened.
I don’t go to too many of the other boards on here. Mainly stick to here, entertainment and the Rams board and usually try to avoid the politics area as much as possible. I don’t mind disagreements since they’re usually not full of vitriol here as sometimes someone can point out something I might’ve missed or look at something a different way and admit I’m wrong or give me a different perspective on things.

Last edited:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wonder if it was supposed to be a tease when the announcers mentioned that Britt had news on a new free agent signing.
I don’t think I’d waste Danielson’s debut on QT and his group or putting him in a feud teaming with Paul against Billy Gunn and his kids. You could have him start with getting wins against the Wingmen or Matt Hardy’s crew of low level guys and work his way up.
I would probably wait a while to have Punk form a group. But would be interested if they’d reunite him with Serena Deeb in his group if if ever happened.
I don’t go to too many of the other boards on here. Mainly stick to here, entertainment and the Rams board and usually try to avoid the politics area as much as possible.

Maybe.

True.

The big thing With the group would Create a Omega/Punk Storyline and take away A number games thing. Even a Stadium Stampede match

Grew up in a "Politically Involved" Family so I don't mind cracking open the door to the "Hells gate" forum because I know how to cut my losses in debates. NFL, Seahawks and NHL are my usually other hangouts

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as they keep harping on how the cage is designed to keep people out of the Bucks/Lucha Bros match, I'm like 98% certain someone like Adam Cole is gonna climb out from under the ring to help the Bucks win (or turn on the Bucks)

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe.

True.

The big thing With the group would Create a Omega/Punk Storyline and take away A number games thing. Even a Stadium Stampede match

Grew up in a "Politically Involved" Family so I don't mind cracking open the door to the "Hells gate" forum because I know how to cut my losses in debates. NFL, Seahawks and NHL are my usually other hangouts
The main thing I don’t like about the group idea is that I feel like there are way too many right now as it is. If some dissolved or whatnot, I wouldn’t mind it as much.
Only times I go in there is when I feel like I can add something or feel like I need to say something. Definitely don’t ever go in there guns blazing, looking for a fight.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as they keep harping on how the cage is designed to keep people out of the Bucks/Lucha Bros match, I'm like 98% certain someone like Adam Cole is gonna climb out from under the ring to help the Bucks win (or turn on the Bucks)
If it was closed, it might but with an open roof, as long as you can climb, it wouldn’t be hard to get in at all. I’m almost certain Cutler will probably spray one of the Lucha Bros and someone like Kaz will run out and either lay him out or chase him to the back.
But would probably be the best place (other than the Omega match) for Cole to debut if he is.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main thing I don’t like about the group idea is that I feel like there are way too many right now as it is. If some dissolved or whatnot, I wouldn’t mind it as much.
Only times I go in there is when I feel like I can add something or feel like I need to say something. Definitely don’t ever go in there guns blazing, looking for a fight.

Counts in his head. Man your right. If you cant count how many.........

It's too damn many.

Same Strategy. But i'm choosey, If I think an easy counterpoint could be made then I'll stop

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that you mention it..............

Their was a small enterence at the bottom

GOD DAMNIT MARCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that’s the reason why you open the show with Punk/Darby. If you do lose the crowd a bit after that match you have plenty of time to get them back into it before the World title match main event.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counts in his head. Man your right. If you cant count how many.........

It's too damn many.

Same Strategy. But i'm choosey, If I think an easy counterpoint could be made then I'll stop
I think I got to around 13 off the top of my head if you count ones with 3 people. Elite, Pinnacle, Dark Order, Team Taz, Wingmen, HFO, Death Triangle, 2.0, Factory, Nightmare Family, Gunn Club, Inner Circle, Jurassic Express. I’m sure I’m missing some as well.