• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly they should be resolving this now.
It’s at risk for waiting too long
I don't disagree

Maybe the plan is to have Kenny hit rock bottom now

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree

Maybe the plan is to have Kenny hit rock bottom now
And my point is hangman should’ve started that push to rock bottom, not been the last one or a middle one

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly they should be resolving this now.
It’s at risk for waiting too long

Hangman has a kid due any day now. They didn't have a choice.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hangman has a kid due any day now. They didn't have a choice.
I agree

giving him the W and the championship right now just to relinquish them would be dumb.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the cruiserweight division worked in mid 90s WCW because Hogan, Nash, Paul Wight, Luger... were the main event scene. It was a contrast. AEW's last PPV had Pac and Orange Cassidy in the world title. A cruiserweight title would be redundant imo.

I don't mind the idea of a 3 man title though.
The more I think about it, the more I think it’ll be a trios title that’ll get introduced since there’s a bunch of teams that could be formed from it. I figure Sammy could team with Jericho and Hager to try to win them and let Santana and Ortiz continue to be regulars in the tag division.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the cruiserweight division worked in mid 90s WCW because Hogan, Nash, Paul Wight, Luger... were the main event scene. It was a contrast. AEW's last PPV had Pac and Orange Cassidy in the world title. A cruiserweight title would be redundant imo.

I don't mind the idea of a 3 man title though.

it could still work.
No midgets near the big belt

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree

giving him the W and the championship right now just to relinquish them would be dumb.
Wouldn’t have that actually been ideal for AEW, not to forfeit it but just have the title go away for awhile? With no championship available for Punk and Bryan to go after you can tell more stories that the casual wrestling fan will invest instead of it just second guessing everything because those guys being champ will draw more viewers than Omega or Page.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree

He wouldn't have to relinquish. I think the issue is he's not actually available for the match to being with, or might not be depending on when the baby is due. So they couldn't commit to All Out knowing he could potentially have to dip out for the birth of his first child at any time.

But like, if his kid was due in late September and he already had won, there's no need to strip him. He can still miss a month and everything would be fine since AEW has long builds to their PPVs so its not like you'd miss any major shows.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Lawrence explains my gripe better than anyone.

one cobra kills the strongest lion, the other kills a crippled monkey. Which one is more badass

Hint: with this loss to cage, omega is not the feline option

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler using a flare to distract Luchasaurus like the scene in Jurassic Park

:pound: :pound: :pound:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought that it was a good episode of Dynamite with a very hot crowd. Enjoyed the first two matches and the Dan Lambert segment the most. The Bucks match seems interchangable with every other match that they have. Was surprised that MJF beat Jericho again, so wondering where they go from here. Only thing people don't seem to care about is the Brain Cage angle.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The reason I post this here is that I'm thinking that eventually with what happened with Archer, Suzuki will come in for a show or two and help him take care of Men of the Year since Archer was in Suzuki-gun during his NJPW run.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought that it was a good episode of Dynamite with a very hot crowd. Enjoyed the first two matches and the Dan Lambert segment the most. The Bucks match seems interchangable with every other match that they have. Was surprised that MJF beat Jericho again, so wondering where they go from here. Only thing people don't seem to care about is the Brain Cage angle.

If I ever get in the Wrestling promotion business. Lambert is someone I want to work with. I'd try to make him face though, him fighting my Family who are running things

Who is this Brain Cage guy ;)

I thought that was another 5 star match between the Bucks and Jurassic Express.

Which is shitty because I did enjoy the first 2 as well, 3 1/2 and 4 star IMO, and I think it takes away from the greatness of those 2.

Maybe a match where Jericho retires if he loses for all out.

That Miro/ Kingston match needs to saved to All Out and a street fight. Please and thank you.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love Brian cage.

dude is a beast

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever get in the Wrestling promotion business. Lambert is someone I want to work with. I'd try to make him face though, him fighting my Family who are running things

Who is this Brain Cage guy ;)

I thought that was another 5 star match between the Bucks and Jurassic Express.

Which is shitty because I did enjoy the first 2 as well, 3 1/2 and 4 star IMO, and I think it takes away from the greatness of those 2.

Maybe a match where Jericho retires if he loses for all out.

That Miro/ Kingston match needs to saved to All Out and a street fight. Please and thank you.
:doh: Should’ve caught that.
I’m not as much of a fan of the Bucks as a lot of people are. I’d much rather see FTR style matches. In Bucks matches, there always seems to be way too much going on and nothing gets a chance to breathe in my opinion.

I love Brian cage.

dude is a beast
Phenomenal look but I don’t remember any particular match that stands out for him. He’s also a guy that I think is a better heel and needs someone talking for him.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: Should’ve caught that.
I’m not as much of a fan of the Bucks as a lot of people are. I’d much rather see FTR style matches. In Bucks matches, there always seems to be way too much going on and nothing gets a chance to breathe in my opinion.

Phenomenal look but I don’t remember any particular match that stands out for him. He’s also a guy that I think is a better heel and needs someone talking for him.
Valid point...

I Kind of like a little fast pace because it adds a shock value but it's not for everyone.

i have never seen a face Cage, that I can remember, so i'm intriged.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valid point...

I Kind of like a little fast pace because it adds a shock value but it's not for everyone.

i have never seen a face Cage, that I can remember, so i'm intriged.
So far, the crowds either seem more behind Starks or apathetic to the whole angle from what I can tell. I would’ve rather had them keep Cage heel and in that group and maybe team him with Hobbs while Starks stayed as a singles wrestler. A powerhouse team like a Powers of Pain or AoP. I feel like they would stand out more.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10pm Friday Night can't get here soon enough

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10pm Friday Night can't get here soon enough

i expect something like cult of personality hits and mjf comes out to talk shit to fans for a while. Then punk comes out later in the show.