• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All 20 Devin Hester Return TD's... Most memorable? Favorite?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:
personally, I'm not laughing. Richig totally schooled you, and you are too oblivious to not realize how classless you are that you are actually doubling down on your intense jerkoff stupidity.

For you to have the temerity to bring up "class" just takes the fucking cake. Man to man? You are a weasel.

:10::laugh3:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets see you put you money where your mouth is

:omg:
personally, I'm not laughing. Richig totally schooled you, and you are too oblivious to not realize how classless you are that you are actually doubling down on your intense jerkoff stupidity.

For you to have the temerity to bring up "class" just takes the fucking cake. Man to man? You are a weasel.

A weasel? You want to call me a weasel from behind your computer? Listen big man.....come school me....here is an open invitation to you I'm sure you will not accept it but here it is.....come to a Bears game and tailgate with me and my group. I'll pay for your food and drinks, hell I may even be able to give you a ticket towards the end of the season. Lets discuss this Devin Hester topic and any other topic over a cold one. Rich and 63bears40 you are invited as are all BEAR In ans that want to show up. 63bears40 I'm basically your neighbor so ill say this....I'll come down to your favorite watering hole and discuss Bears with you if you want.......I'm buying. I'll be at Vito and Nicks this Sunday if things at work slow down if you want to come there. That way you can't complain about my mis spelled words. It's easy to talk shit to people over these messages boards as Cali and Rich (as did TDHester) love to do. I'm sure you will come up with some lame excuse why you cant Cali and that's cool. I'll understand....until then keep talking shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cubzzzfanincali

:omg:

A weasel? You want to call me a weasel from behind your computer? Listen big man.....come school me....here is an open invitation to you I'm sure you will not accept it but here it is.....come to a Bears game and tailgate with me and my group. I'll pay for your food and drinks, hell I may even be able to give you a ticket towards the end of the season.

Is the fact that I would have to fly to Chicago a "lame excuse"? I tell you what, if you buy my air tickets I will take you up on the offer. I will even buy my own beer.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its a lame excuse. But I suppose it has to be acceptable A man of your wealth and intelligence can't afford a plane ticket from California and back!? I flew ftom Las Vegas to Chicago once a month for none months on my meager carpenters pay. The Bears ticket is $100 bucks and im sure you can eat and drink enough to nake it worth your while. Ill work on it. Maybe the Envoys will chip in for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cubzzzfanincali

Yeah its a lame excuse. But I suppose it has to be acceptable A man of your wealth and intelligence can't afford a plane ticket from California and back!? I flew ftom Las Vegas to Chicago once a month for none months on my meager carpenters pay. The Bears ticket is $100 bucks and im sure you can eat and drink enough to nake it worth your while. Ill work on it. Maybe the Envoys will chip in for you.

I can afford it. Whether it is WORTHWHILE to spend three days of my life (traveling back and forth to Chicago consumes roughly an entire day by the time it takes for me to travel back and forth to Sacramento and then fly on a plane to Chicago) and $1000 to avoid you - a person I don't even like - accusing me of using the "lame excuse" barb (which is, itself, quite lame) is another matter. Now, if you want to meet me halfway, and pay my travel costs while I go through the profound hassle of traveling all that way for the occasion, I'd be up for that. But if you expect me to spend $1000 and three days of my life to prove something that doesn't matter to me to you, then I'd suggest you adjust your expectations.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can afford it. Whether it is WORTHWHILE to spend three days of my life (travel back and forth to Chicago consumes roughly an entire day by the time it takes for me to travel back and forth to Sacramento and then fly on a plane to Chicago) and $1000 to avoid you - a person I don't even like - accusing me of using the "lame excuse" barb (which is, itself, quite lame) is another matter. Now, if you want to meet me halfway, and pay my travel costs while I go through the profound hassle of traveling all that way for the occasion, I'd be up for that. But if you expect me to spend $1000 and three days of my life to prove something that doesn't matter to me to you, then I'd suggest you adjust your expectations.

Sure thing......it is what I expected. Im sure you can fly from Sacremento for less than $1000 but that neither here nor there. No need to go on about it anymore. The offer will be on the table if by chance you come into Chicago. Im surprised that a person of your so called intelligence can dislike a person that they had never met. I dont like or dislike you because I have no clue who is the real person.

:clap:

C

cubzzzfanincali

Sure thing......it is what I expected. Im sure you can fly from Sacremento for less than $1000 but that neither here nor there. No need to go on about it anymore. The offer will be on the table if by chance you come into Chicago. Im surprised that a person of your so called intelligence can dislike a person that they had never met. I dont like or dislike you because I have no clue who is the real person.

:clap:[/QUOTE

Sure. Flights are running 500-525 for cheapest tickets. But obviously I'd have numerous other costs, car rental, hotel, parking, gas. $1000 is probably what it would run. But all I want is the air ticket.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing......it is what I expected. Im sure you can fly fChicagoemento for less than $1000 but that neither here nor there. No need to go on about it anymore. The offer will be on the table if by chance you come into Chicago. Im surprised that a person of your so called intelligence can dislike a person that they had never met. I dont like or dislike you because I have no clue who is the real person.

:clap:[/QUOTE

Sure. Flights are running 500-525 for cheapest tickets. But obviously I'd have numerous other costs, car rental, hotel, parking, gas. $1000 is probably what it would run. But all I want is the air ticket.

Ok. I understand. Like I said if something brings you to the City and you want to see a game, tailgate and discuss Chicago Bears football the offer will be there. If its a late season game the ticket is on me as well as the food and drink. Until then do what you do.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nitpicker

It's from Zeppelin.

Just think his Avitar makes him look unbelieveable.:laugh3:

I didnt know there was a protocol for avatars.......if any avatars make people unbelievable it is the ones with the hot women......at least mine is not a fantasy. I liked Lovie as a coach here. I liked some of the things Jerry did as GM. Not sure what the problem with my avatar is.....if you can release the "AVATAR RULES" i would appreciate it

C

cubzzzfanincali

for once I agree with Leo. At least his avatar has to do with football. I think the quote is ridiculous but I like the avatar. That's a classic picture of Lovie & Jerry. I'd still rather bang my avatar, but no way am I ragging on Leo's.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What man among us woudn't want those woman on the avatars . Lol......luckily i have outkicked my coverage when it came to my wife. I hide her glasses all the time. I suppose I never gave anybodys avatar a second thought. To each their own. And by the way...what exactly is an Avitar...63bears40..... I aplogize but could not resist.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What man among us woudn't want those woman on the avatars . Lol......luckily i have outkicked my coverage when it came to my wife. I hide her glasses all the time. I suppose I never gave anybodys avatar a second thought. To each their own. And by the way...what exactly is an Avitar...63bears40..... I aplogize but could not resist.

My bad. Apology excepted.:lol: