• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Smith's Facebook posts

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see his Facebook recently?

As far as I am aware this is his official Facebook, I can't find his Twitter but it appears he is ready to move on, posting links to when Aaron Rogers said he needs to go somewhere he is appreciated and a link to a blog titled "where will Alex Smith land next year?"

I don't blame the guy for looking ahead but going about it like this really could create a distraction for the team. Which I though Alex Smith was above that, he has always seemed to be a "team first" guy and I have always respected him for this. Maybe he has just reached his limit? This is just my opinion though.

What do you guys think?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
He's a perfect fit for the Vikes, if they decide Ponder needs to sit a couple seasons.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that is his facebook. I remember years ago Alex saying he did not keep an online presence - twitter or facebook - after there was a bit of a dust up about the comments made by a fan? Imposter? that was causing a bit of buzz on the internet. I'm not sure if that is still the case today, but something just doesn't seem right about the profile you linked to.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see his Facebook recently?

As far as I am aware this is his official Facebook, I can't find his Twitter but it appears he is ready to move on, posting links to when Aaron Rogers said he needs to go somewhere he is appreciated and a link to a blog titled "where will Alex Smith land next year?"

I don't blame the guy for looking ahead but going about it like this really could create a distraction for the team. Which I though Alex Smith was above that, he has always seemed to be a "team first" guy and I have always respected him for this. Maybe he has just reached his limit? This is just my opinion though.

What do you guys think?

You won't find a twitter account for Alex - He doesn't have one as he is opposed to social networking,; which makes me suspicious about this being an official fb account.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Any QB would be crazy to have a twitter or FB account.

Alex probably isn't opposed to social networking but opposed to people spamming his account that he sucks and hopes him and his family die horribly.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you don't have to worry about Alex publicly saying anything and privately, I believe he's working just as hard.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any QB would be crazy to have a twitter or FB account.

Alex probably isn't opposed to social networking but opposed to people spamming his account that he sucks and hopes him and his family die horribly.

He is opposed to himself being involved in social networking, not social networking in general - sorry for the ambiguity

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade for Kaep. ;)

LOL!!! In other words use Kap to taunt the shit out of Smith; taking his starting job away from him on the Chiefs as well?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!! In other words use Kap to taunt the shit out of Smith; taking his starting job away from him on the Chiefs as well?

Oh with that torment, Smith could be the next Belcher (without killing his girl). Too soon?

With that #1 pick, the Niners pick another Smith (Geno) too high for no apparent reason, bring back Nolan after the Falcons lose in the first round again, Harbaugh goes to Miami, and we're back to 2005. (Only picked Geno because of his last name, not saying he'd have Alex's rookie year.)

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That is obviously some kind either fan page or just PR-type page run by his agent. I doubt he spends his time posting articles about who should be starting. FWIW I don't think he has any facebook page, I'm friends with his brother and he has nothing linked to any Alex pages at all.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is obviously some kind either fan page or just PR-type page run by his agent. I doubt he spends his time posting articles about who should be starting. FWIW I don't think he has any facebook page, I'm friends with his brother and he has nothing linked to any Alex pages at all.

Well, at least that explains why you've been so quick to defend him.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems to me the page is posting aleix related news, since alex being benched is the only type of news coming out these days that's what gets posted.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that is his account.

I do however think that he will be a Chief next season